• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoof

You're being too kind!
y29anZF.gif
I can save a spot for ya' too!

Oh, let's not taunt! :)

*cough*The Wonderful 101!*cough*
And Pikmin(I think) and probably more games :(

Hahaha, I like this one.

Labrys

All this talk of town names is making me upset I cannot decide on mine, though :I
Still at a solid list of 5 or so. Can't mark them down...

should I just go buy from a store the release and cancel my amazon order? I have a gamestop pre-order but it might be a bitch to go get on sunday (bus).

recommendations? I'd like playing right away.

Kenai

I finally replied to all of the people who added me! Thanks to everyone.

Still should have plenty of room if anyone wants another AC friend in the -4 timezone area. 3523-2059-4138

Sleepy

YAY!

Um... Arizona. Meaning, we have a time zone that does NOT change with Daylight Savings. It's currently 1:47 PM for me, so you can do the math at home.

I'm in FL, but will mostly be playing during late afternoon/night during the weeks...random ass random on the weekends.

ZeroPoint

Neo Member
should I just go buy from a store the release and cancel my amazon order? I have a gamestop pre-order but it might be a bitch to go get on sunday (bus).

recommendations? I'd like playing right away.

I cancelled my Amazon order. The expected delivery date was the 12th or 13th and even if I got it on release day the delivery guy doesn't usually come until 7 or 8 at night. I Figure I'll just go down to the store early in the morning or download it.

DAhbU2T.png

Quick FAQ
To further induce hype, I'll be running an AC: City Folk stream every day until release. You can watch, mellow out to the music, join in the chat, or if you have a copy of the game (NA or EU regions work) you can register my friend code and hang out on the stream.

Also, June 8th (New Leaf's eve, I'm calling it!) I'll be doing an extra long stream starting at 9pm EST (6PM EST, 1am GMT) where I'll be giving away games live on the stream. But come midnight I'm dropping everything to download NL <_<.

Q: Where can I watch the stream?
A: http://www.twitch.tv/marriedtoletsplay

Q: What times will the stream be on?
A: 5pm EST (that's 2pm PST or 9pm GMT)

Q: Are you playing on an emulator or...?
A: A real wii using an Avermedia digital capture card and xsplit to stream gameplay

Q: What's your friend code?
A: 0992-2728-6006. If you want to join my town, just put your AC:CF friend code into stream chat.

Q: What if I want to chat?
A: Just click on the stream link and create a user name for twitch if you don't already have one.

Q: Will you stream New Leaf?
A: I would love to, but I lack the proper hardware to capture 3DS video and unfortunately it's fairly cost prohibitive for a free web series like ours (approx $400 before shipping). We will look into acquiring it down the road, but for now we're limited to streaming from console based games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom