• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrys

That QR site is dangerous. :T

A7kUSRtCcAAcaIY.jpg:large

Does anyone know the implications of this???

It means, I'm going to have to crossdress to wear such a lovely qr code. ;~;

Sheena

Neo Member
Reposting my FC (2707-2891-3680) again for those who haven't added me yet! I still have about 80 slots remaining D:

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, it's a great addition. You can message them to tell them to open their gates and whatnot. Or just chat.

That's really cool. I'm so intrigued now.

Oh, and final question (sorry for so many), does the whole Best Friends require to be requited by both friends to actually register? Kind of like how Friend Codes work on the 3DS system.

Robin64

Oh, and final question (sorry for so many), does the whole Best Friends require to be requited by both friends to actually register? Kind of like how Friend Codes work on the 3DS system.

It sure does.

SuperSah

Banned

Yeah, both need to do it. Doesn't require a code.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, thanks everyone.

Oh... I can imagine so many people's Best Friend list being full by the time I get the game... >:

RaidenZR

This thread is impossible to keep up with. There's 100 new posts every hour... I'm afraid to find out what it'll be like when the game actually releases.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna have to really pace myself the weekend this comes out because I have two exams the next week.
:(

Stoof

I'll IM you all spam. ;3
I know who isn't going on my best friend list!
:p

Okay, thanks everyone.

Oh... I can imagine so many people's Best Friend list being full by the time I get the game... >:
Naw, I probably won't add a ton of people in the first week!

Probably chaos because everyone will be wanting to trade fruit. Or posting screenshots.
Don't forget the stalk market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom