• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiryu

Am I only one who doesn't care if you come in to destroy my town by chopping my tree. stomping the grass. run to make my grass weary. steal my fruits . and more! I will do extra work to fix my town in fun way. :)

Am I only one who doesn't care if you come in to destroy my town by chopping my tree. stomping the grass. run to make my grass weary. steal my fruits . and more! I will do extra work to fix my town in fun way. :)

Actually might add some sort of area where all can do as they please that way everyone wins.

pariah164

FINAL BF LIST:

1. B00TE
2. SuperSah
3. darklin0
4. Blick Winkel
5. Animekatt

Now I just need to match those to names on my 3DS FriendList.

Drago

Yup bfs get more perks with each other

eyebrows.gif

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
I asked earlier but no-one knew, how do you bricks for your town instead of grass that you start off with.

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
I asked earlier but no-one knew, how do you bricks for your town instead of grass that you start off with.

Tiles. You make them as a pattern and then drop them everywhere. However, I believe you can't get stars or flowers where they are, and if items fall on them they'll bounce away, but if there isn't anywhere to bounce, they'll disappear.

Here's mine:
1. Yofaycesux

Fixed that for you bby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom