• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

neighbors are asleep, bumming out in this tent & hoping my lantern dont burn shit down

no tools, out of threatening notes to write on the message board, nothing to do until tomorrow (later today?)...time to get back to orace of ages i guess

If you want tools you can come over to my town. I believe there is a rod now at least. Dunno what the second thing is these Nook boys are selling today.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Make me an offer, willing to sell.

I dunno. 50k?

Edit: I'm going to bed, and this thread moves so fast. PM me if you want to sell. :) Also, if 50k isn't enough, just name your price.

Markun

I'm kind of having trouble figuring out where I should put my third bridge at. I'm leaning towards the orange x since I get easy access to the plaza + town hall from my house. I figured I'd ask here just to get some opinions.

vHrmHJe.jpg

Me too. My gardening store opened up today > sells watering cans

ffs

It's okay, I bought an axe, chopped 5 trees down and it broke :(

I'm kind of having trouble figuring out where I should put my third bridge at. I'm leaning towards the orange x since I get easy access to the plaza + town hall from my house. I figured I'd ask here just to get some opinions.

Hm, I would say blue X. You might end up building some community project round there since there's little else, and it offers a more direct route to your town square from the beach. Coverage really.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Running around planting flowers for everyone's houses and such to make the town look prettier. The villagers will wake up to a nice surprise! o:

Linius

It's okay, I bought an axe, chopped 5 trees down and it broke :(

Wow, only 5? I didn't know it would break down that fast. I'm not sure how many trees I need to get out of the way. But there are quite a few. I think almost every foreign tree I planted has fruit now so I can finally see what trees I don't wanna chop down. I had no system at all for planting trees :Lol

And my beach looks fine now there's cocos and bananas on it. Can go beetle hunting on my own beach.

Bridges can't go diagonally, can they? So that'd mean your orange one probably would be up and closer to the red... I'd go a bit to the right of the orange one, 1/3rd of the way to blue.

Running around planting flowers for everyone's houses and such to make the town look prettier. The villagers will wake up to a nice surprise! o:

I may have stolen their flowers to make my house look nicer.

IrishNinja

If you want tools you can come over to my town. I believe there is a rod now at least. Dunno what the second thing is these Nook boys are selling today.

ah, i appreciate it, but i'm a total bum! literally just got to town & waiting for my house, ive got no bells or anything, and panhandling is not a good look for a new mayor. i appreciate the offer though & look forward to invading visiting some of youse guys once i'm on my feet!

Linius

Bridges can't go diagonally, can they? So that'd mean your orange one probably would be up and closer to the red... I'd go a bit to the right of the orange one, 1/3rd of the way to blue.

I may have stolen their flowers to make my house look nicer.

I took flowers from all over town and rearranged to my liking :p

ah, i appreciate it, but i'm a total bum! literally just got to town & waiting for my house, ive got no bells or anything, and panhandling is not a good look for a new mayor. i appreciate the offer though & look forward to invading visiting some of youse guys once i'm on my feet!

I'll buy them for you of course, I understand you're still living in a tent :p

My FC is on the previous page, just get me yours and you can come over.

Totakeke

I don't see any orange X, you're messing with me aren't you.

Spades

I'm about to head to the island for some bug catching and fishing if anyone wants to join me.

FC: 0576-4101-9322
Char: Buster
Town: Selgnirp

PM me if you add me and I'll add you straight back.

Linius

I'm about to head to the island for some bug catching and fishing if anyone wants to join me.

Clever. Though you can't really pronounce it now can you? :p

im at a point now where I actually wanna get the gold medals so every time I go on a tour and someone just stops contributing and starts getting fruit/flowers I get all AARRNGHGHH

Yup, me too. Taking the gardening tour lurking around the island for pretty flowers.

People shouldn't do that in MP. Just do it on your own time.

Yeah I only do that in Single Player. In MP, I'm a mad fishing master.

Linius

Can I come sell turnips in your town please?

I don't want to be part of the mad rush to sell them on Saturday.

0516-7743-5681

Sure. Glad to be able to finally help someone out :lol

Added you, heading to town now since it doesn't seem like anybody else is interested anyways. Town = Westeros btw.

Markun

Orange? That X is yellow, son.
I don't see any orange X, you're messing with me aren't you.
So I'm not color blind then huh? Didn't want to say it :p

ちっ、ばれたか. And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your singing dog!

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I think I'll build my bridge over on the blue x. I was gonna make that area my orchard, but I think Lyman wouldn't mind having fruit just south of his house.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So yeah, I have a spare Wario stache and Mario Kart kart for trade for another lottery item. PM me if you want to trade!

IrishNinja

I'll buy them for you of course, I understand you're still living in a tent :p

My FC is on the previous page, just get me yours and you can come over.

aw, you're a good egg! i'm at 2062-9756-7502

only gonna be on for another half hour or so, hope to catch you! no idea how it works, will i get an in-game invite or wha? thanks either way!

I hope your character has a curly moustache like the guy on said tube...

IrishNinja

I will add you as soon as Spiffy left my town ;)

no hurry! just uh...lemme know how to get there, and when it's cool, heh. i don't mean to block the turnip moneytrain. also i won't run through flowers!

just enabled spotpass and got my first piece of mail!

Linius

no hurry! just uh...lemme know how to get there, and when it's cool, heh. i don't mean to block the turnip moneytrain. also i won't run through flowers!

just enabled spotpass and got my first piece of mail!

Opening up the gates for you right now. Just follow me to mainstreet, I need the buy the stuff first.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Team Night-Owl!

Had a great time yesterday, hanging out on the islands with friends! This game is soooo charming I have no words

tumblr_momwu7C3ts1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

tumblr_momwv7mLOg1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

BTW: I have all sorts of fruits, including lemons and bananas, would very much like to trade for some coconuts tonight.

3652-1612-6002 Send PM

IrishNinja

Opening up the gates for you right now. Just follow me to mainstreet, I need the buy the stuff first.

the stoopid monkeyguard won't let me leave cause my TPC lacks a picture, which costs 500 bells...

how is the gov't already oppressing me, when i'm the government here

Linius

Thanks Linius, I've got way too much money now. Almost feels like I've hacked the game.

Haha, I'm glad to receive a tip even :p

And I will go on reading the books ;)

the stoopid monkeyguard won't let me leave cause my TPC lacks a picture, which costs 500 bells...

how is the gov't already oppressing me, when i'm the government here

Yeah, that's right. I was bummed out on that the first time. I thought 500 bells was so much :/

HurricaneRed

Neo Member
Great game so far, but infortunately still no online possible for me (error code when I open my doors or try to visit a friend) and this is getting really annoying. I hope Nintendo's gonna resolve this really soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom