• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Ninja, you still coming? Sitting in front of my station with the goods :p

Also, received a letter from the HHA this morning about 10.000 points extra and a free shirt came with the letter. Not sure what it means, is it a big deal?

Not now. It's 6am and my pop tart needs to charge....again. Hopefully, you guys are around in a couple of hours

In a few hours I will. If you could hold one or more for me I would be really happy.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Had the fortune teller in my city today. She told me to wait until re-tail is closed to
get gold items. Do I need to search for a special NPC in my town then?
Just dont want to miss the opportunity.

GAMERG0D

Also, received a letter from the HHA this morning about 10.000 points extra and a free shirt came with the letter. Not sure what it means, is it a big deal?
You get rewards based on the amount of points you earn.

You have to sell before the boar returns. Otherwise they're useless.

yes i know. in the DS game there was a glitch whereby if you stood by a table and surrounded yourself with items so there was no floor space and then tried to drop the turnips they would be forced to land on the table (where they wouldn't go normally) and you could leave them there as long as you wanted - for several weeks if you liked. it made bad stalk market weeks a bit more bearable when you only had one village to sell in.

Laffer

For future reference, Laffer created a Turnip OT over in Community to avoid clogging up the main OT. You don't have to use it, but might keep the "Please let me come over, friend code" posts for two or three pages.

Thanks! I'm hoping that Turnip OT will be useful in the future, but nobody sees it in the Gaming Community forum lol

IrishNinja

It just sits in a tube and plays the Metroid theme if you press A at it.

It should be a hat.

well that's sillILL TAKE IT

crap, my bad man! i thought i had to take the train to see you, but cant board without a 500 bell photo, and no current way of making money...am i supposed to be doing something else here? sorry for you waiting/me sucking man

Linius

well that's sillILL TAKE IT

crap, my bad man! i thought i had to take the train to see you, but cant board without a 500 bell photo, and no current way of making money...am i supposed to be doing something else here? sorry for you waiting/me sucking man

No prob, now I know :p

Had no idea you didn't have the 500. Open up your town and I come to you. That should work.

aechris

Anyone want a visit from Katie? She's following me around and no one I know is online.

4768-7442-2861

She won't let me go anywhere or do anything, haha.

IrishNinja

Talk to the monkey and say you want visitors. I really hope you don't need a photo to have people over. Let me know if it works.

Porter only wants to talk about my lack of a photo ID (;_;)

thanks again man, sorry about this monkey clearly being from the opposition party. i'm gonna go file a problem citizen complaint!

Linius

Anyone want a visit from Katie? She's following me around and no one I know is online.

4768-7442-2861

She won't let me go anywhere or do anything, haha.

Since the stuff with Ninja won't work out I added you. FC: 2878 - 9809 - 6283

Swing by.

thanks again man, sorry about this monkey clearly being from the opposition party. i'm gonna go file a problem citizen complaint!

Too bad man :(

Mr. Ninja, have you shaken all the trees in your town?

You may get a rude surprise (or several...), but you should be able to easily scrape together 500 bells in a few minutes.

Talk to Isabelle, she should give you some tools.

If she gives you a shovel, use it to hit rocks with and one rock should have money come out of it

IrishNinja

Talk to Isabelle, she should give you some tools.

If she gives you a shovel, use it to hit rocks with and one rock should have money come out of it

she's just saying to go meet some dude who's not awake yet, and talk to that slave driver Nook about my mortgage but he's also not open till 10...buncha bums!

Shake the ones without fruit. ;)

Shake the non-fruit trees.

...are you guys trying to get me stung by bees or something

ps are these seashells worth anything?

aechris

Since the stuff with Ninja won't work out I added you. FC: 2878 - 9809 - 6283

Swing by.

Thanks, on my way as soon as your gate is open. :)

I was pretty lucky with fishing yesterday. My wife had been hanging a saddled bichir over my head (she had one, I didn't) so I went on the hunt. Caught a gar while I was looking, then the bichir, then I nabbed a coelacanth on my first drop after hitting the ocean.

Linius

Thanks, on my way as soon as your gate is open. :)

I was pretty lucky with fishing yesterday. My wife had been hanging a saddled bichir over my head (she had one, I didn't) so I went on the hunt. Caught a gar while I was looking, then the bichir, then I nabbed a coelacanth on my first drop after hitting the ocean.

My gate has been open for a while now. You can come :)

she's just saying to go meet some dude who's not awake yet, and talk to that slave driver Nook about my mortgage but he's also not open till 10...buncha bums!

...are you guys trying to get me stung by bees or something

ps are these seashells worth anything?

Yup, especially in the beginning very usefull. Some of them are worth more than those 500 bells you need :p

Heropon

zUfGuwg.png

As the mayor, dealing with the local gangs is getting increasingly difficult. They wanted me to play hide and seek of all things!

Oxx

My turnip price has been 54 or 64. No good.

I only bought the minimum number of turnips, though, so no need to chase the mega-prices. I just want a profit.

afoni

Banned
Speaking of bug furniture, I have a Wario hat that needs a home now that I'm not using it. Anyone want to trade for some bug furniture? I also require the ability to send a single letter to a random villager of my choice.

Spades

Speaking of bug furniture, I have a Wario hat that needs a home now that I'm not using it. Anyone want to trade for some bug furniture? I also require the ability to send a single letter to a random villager of my choice.

I'd like the Wario hat, but have no bug furniture. If there is anything else you'd like for it, let me know.

afoni

Banned
I'm only in the market for bug furniture at the moment, friend. I will also take bug wall/floor items.

Also, if I have the piece, no Wario hat.

MAKE OFFERS, PEOPLE. You even get a villager to receive a letter from the famous me.

Sendou

I'm only in the market for bug furniture at the moment, friend. I will also take bug wall/floor items.

Also, if I have the piece, no Wario hat.

MAKE OFFERS, PEOPLE. You even get a villager to receive a letter from the famous me.

Well I have a caterpillar sofa. What do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom