• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Hobodom over! Isabelle and I will have parties in celebration.
BNHjgPKCQAA79B4.jpg

Isabelle sure is picky about where things can go. Damn it there is a gap between the fountain and the bench, don't make me put it that far back!

So the upgrade to the Nook shop, does it have to be a week after you started your first Public Works or a week after it is finished?

Need those 2 fortune cookies.
3AQmK.gif

Chopper

Does anyone have a persimmons they could domate to my town? They are properly elusive, but I need to start planning my orchards...

Looks like I am going to get the store upgrade and something new next to the Able Sisters tomorrow!

Still eyeing turnip prices. My friends went crazy. I'll leave a tip for them with my own cash.

- Katie's still in my town! Going to bring her over to my brother's town when he gets back from school
- Looking for fossil *'s is difficult when you have so many trees. Hammering Up on the D-pad to make it visible!
- Crazy Redd is in today, selling the fake penis statue. Naughty Redd.
- It's raining. Alot.

Chopper

I just guessed correctly that Gulliver was on his way to Peru. I look forward to my souvenir.

So pleased they ditched the "shoot-down-the-UFO" bullshit you had to do in Wild World.

Coquette

Anyone have that Crazy Redd's forgery guide handy? I forgot to bookmark it.

Oh and Katie's here. Anyone wanna let me drop her off? 2552-0543-6311

afoni

Banned
best thing to do with pitfalls is to stockpile them and then plant them behind houses in other villages

People can't see them and probably won't fall into them while you're there. It's trolling at its best.

Another question:

When my guy walks out of his house, right when I've first loaded my game, he makes a little gesture like he seems flustered/tired/uncomfortable.

What's up with that?

Chopper

I spent ages last night working out where I was gonna put my fountain. I paid it off straight away, and looked forward to its ceremony this morning. I ran straight over to check it out this morning, and some cunt called Kidd has decided to build his house right in front of it! This is a fight you don't want to start, Kidd...

aectxpa.jpg

SeZMehK

I picked up a four leaf clover this morning. T&T Mart opened up this morning. Kicks will be opening up tomorrow. Dream suite opened up yesterday. I'll be able to have Club LOL in 2-3 days.

I also made a killing on turnips last night. Damn, I am really enjoying this game. At least for now I don't have to do that many beetle runs at night for the time being.

Linius

Anyone have that Crazy Redd's forgery guide handy? I forgot to bookmark it.

Oh and Katie's here. Anyone wanna let me drop her off? 2552-0543-6311

Still looking for someone? I already had someone over this morning, maybe I can start a Katie shelter. If you give me about 30 minutes I'll open the gate for you.

FC: 2878 - 9809 - 6283

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
With the way villagers just plonk themselves on the map I'm really tempted to wait for the full set before I plan any major landscaping. I'm in no rush.

Chopper

With the way villagers just plonk themselves on the map I'm really tempted to wait for the full set before I plan any major landscaping. I'm in no rush.
When your town is full, are the villagers taking up every possible spot, or can they move about as people leave/arrive?

But then say a villager moves out.

The old villager's house will disappear.

But a new one will be built.

This problem will never go away unless you want the same 10 villagers forever :(

Linius

I need to stop buying every little interesting piece of clothing. I have almost filled up my locker.

The problem of limited space is a bit of a downside with this game.

But then say a villager moves out.

The old villager's house will disappear.

But a new one will be built.

This problem will never go away unless you want the same 10 villagers forever :(

I wouldn't mind. Don't really care for these guys. Especially not anymore since I had that 100 percent approval.

Got the dream center thing

When I try to lay down and enter a random dream, I instantly wake back up and get told my Internet connection isn't stable enough for this mode.

But everything else online works fine... I've used Club Tortimer a few times and was able to download new items and upload my town as a dream.

What's going on?

afoni

Banned
Got the dream center thing

When I try to lay down and enter a random dream, I instantly wake back up and get told my Internet connection isn't stable enough for this mode.

But everything else online works fine... I've used Club Tortimer a few times and was able to download new items and upload my town as a dream.

What's going on?

It could be possible that your internet connection isn't stable enough for that mode.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
When your town is full, are the villagers taking up every possible spot, or can they move about as people leave/arrive?
Well if you plonk down enough public project you'll decrease the number of possible places. I'm thinking of investing in a lot of streetlamps in the future for this very reason.

I spent ages last night working out where I was gonna put my fountain. I paid it off straight away, and looked forward to its ceremony this morning. I ran straight over to check it out this morning, and some cunt called Kidd has decided to build his house right in front of it! This is a fight you don't want to start, Kidd...

aectxpa.jpg

Utter scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom