• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I removed all the regular trees on the grass. If I want new trees I could always plant them again. Or if I need a certain bug I can visit someone else who has these trees still standing :p

I just want my island to look pretty.

That's right Tortimer, it's my island now!

Oibignose

As a fellow noobie, Im right there with ya. The idea that I have to "wait" to play "new" stuff is driving me crazy! :p

Lots of waiting and not really much going on at first but strangely hard to stop playing. Must get some sleep. One more fish. Saw a huge one but it swam away.

zroid

Banned
The meet-up was kind of a disaster, but it ended up being fun anyway, lol

Basically, at yesterday's meet-up, the security at the mall actually kicked them out, so the meeting place was changed to a nearby park. Unfortunately, this was mentioned nowhere, so the only people who went to the park were those who showed up at the mall yesterday. >_<

After about an hour, the Nintendo guy showed up and explained what happened, and invited us to join them at the park. But there were only a handful of us left in the mall and we just decided to peace out. At least we got the swag! Which was just a sticker, but whatevs...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What's the site you guys are using to upload your 3DS pictures?
Originally I was going to use my Twitter, but I realise it would annoy a lot of people if I post every single picture, so I just use that for certain ones.

For general uploads I made a tumblr (forgive me father for I have sinned).

Then you access i.nintendo.net via your 3D browser.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Someone in my village asked me to catch him an Arowana. I agreed but laughed at the idea of catching such a rare fish. But the very next fish I caught was an Arowana! I of course donated it to the museum instead of giving it to him lol

Linius

Someone in my village asked me to catch him an Arowana. I agreed but laughed at the idea of catching such a rare fish. But the very next fish I caught was an Arowana! I of course donated it to the museum instead of giving it to him lol

Stupid Simon asked me for a Rainbow Stag... :O

Still haven't found one for him though (already donated one to the museum before he asked me luckily).

So what's the general consensus now that its out? My girlfriend is considering getting it and has played WW and CF, but she's worried it's going to be a but samey and not be as fun the third time around, I think.

What are some lesser known points or things you guys find standout in this?

Haines

Banned
Lots of waiting and not really much going on at first but strangely hard to stop playing. Must get some sleep. One more fish. Saw a huge one but it swam away.

Yeah Im about to jump on and thats all I will probably be able to do since I already played for hours this morning lol. Dont run near the fish or they get scared if you dont know.

Linius

Muffy wanted me to get her a shark for a pet. Apparently they are all the rage now.

I caught a bunch and sold them because mortgage > Muffy's animal husbandry habits.

Yeah lol, gonna give your villagers a 15K shark just like that. They mad :p

Salsa

I just entered the island and there was a dude from Spain

what are the fucking odds.. Uruguay - Spain about to start right now (soccer match)

we talked shit to each other and went our ways

Koomaster

Made another bed; really loving this furniture customization system...
BM6YXqYCUAAX8z7.jpg

Started off as a Kiddie Bed; had Cyrus paint the frame 'fruit colors' and used a pattern of a record I created for the sheets.

Question: I put the bed up on the flea market to buy, so what happens to it if someone buys it? If my neighbors buy it does it stay looking like that? What about if someone over WiFi comes and buys it?

You could make a legit furniture business selling furniture to people for bells if your custom patterns and such stay with the furniture. Order like 8 of the same bed from the Nooks, have Cyrus refurbish them all the same and you've got a limited edition original creation for sale. Would be pretty crazy if you could do that.

zroid

Banned
Anyone want to trade any other fortune cookie item for a Triple Red Shells? I have a spare. Hopefully someone I'm already friends with. :p

PixieProxy

Neo Member
I had fun today

With a friend:
ddNGdk5.jpg

GKPebMX.jpg

Also experimented with the design tool, making designs that some may or may not recognize:
rzitFGo.jpg

vSE2ZVL.jpg

69DGZMG.jpg

Third day dusted! I get my own island tour tomorrow! :D

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
The meet-up was kind of a disaster, but it ended up being fun anyway, lol

Basically, at yesterday's meet-up, the security at the mall actually kicked them out, so the meeting place was changed to a nearby park. Unfortunately, this was mentioned nowhere, so the only people who went to the park were those who showed up at the mall yesterday. >_<

After about an hour, the Nintendo guy showed up and explained what happened, and invited us to join them at the park. But there were only a handful of us left in the mall and we just decided to peace out. At least we got the swag! Which was just a sticker, but whatevs...

Scarborough Town Centre? Yesterday the guy said Nintendo forgot to arrange it with the mall, lol.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Had somebody join this island I was on and asked me to visit her town. I typed out my fc, but is there a simpler way that I'm missing for future reference? Also, she left after I typed that out so -_- I'll never see Michelle from Hyrule again lol

I would love to see this answered

Salsa

so I need some confirmation on this, cause at least this is how it worked in previous AC games:

even if I set my 3DS to my south american region (Uruguay), the seasons are still gonna react according to whatever season's currently in the US, right? since the game is NA?

that's how it always was at least..

Koomaster

Scarborough Town Centre? Yesterday the guy said Nintendo forgot to arrange it with the mall, lol.
My friend went to that, was one of the first to show up and said the same thing that the mall basically kicked all of them out because Nintendo didn't inform anyone at the mall that it was happening.

Don't really understand why you would kick people out of the mall just for meeting up and playing games though. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom