• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

so I need some confirmation on this, cause at least this is how it worked in previous AC games:

even if I set my 3DS to my south american region (Uruguay), the seasons are still gonna react according to whatever season's currently in the US, right? since the game is NA?

that's how it always was at least..

anyone?

I am not so merciful.

image.php

that season thing is kind of a bummer, it would be cool to visit a friend that's really far away and then show up to find snow on the ground

Salsa

Yes they will, times will be different between people obviously and the weather might vary between towns due to time zones but the weather follows NA for all countries.

yeah, that disconnect always bums me out

almost winter here, I should have snow :(

oh well

Evenbillybob

Neo Member
Multiplayer is some serious fun!
Getting showered with fruit is just what I needed to start an orchard, and the Island is really great, especially with other people.
I really like this game.

But where and when can you catch a shark? I have not seen one yet, are they only available on the Island?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh my god I NEED that wallpaper. I'm studying to be a librarian irl and I just neeeds it O_O

Your house is stunning!

Haha, I felt that way when I first saw it too! Then a friend gave it to me. It's really the best. It almost looks like my actual house now.

BM6l5zeCMAEWWcP.jpg

Road project complete!

Whew, that was a couple hours of work. Well worth it though.

Salsa

Haha, I felt that way when I first saw it too! Then a friend gave it to me. It's really the best. It almost looks like my actual house now.

BM6l5zeCMAEWWcP.jpg

Road project complete!

Whew, that was a couple hours of work. Well worth it though.

green hill zone?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
got the game yesterday and I've progressed slower than most. if you wanna visit my town, go ahead.
anyways, here's my FC:
0559-6943-9817

PM me back yours so I can know who you are in GAF

Animekatt

Bah... I just tried to get the racoon clock from Best Buy, but no luck. Pelly kept saying there wasn't any connects coming from the Ninteno Zone, and I've checked beforehand. Oh well, will try again tomorrow.

Vibranium

Banned
I'll invite people to my island when I get back from work (anyone who wants to come can add me via the spreadsheet or my other posts in this thread and PM me their code), at around 10PM Pacific Standard time. People in other timezones can let me know what works for them as well and I'll try to find an hour that matches up when I'm not working. Trying to make the game fun for as many people as possible! (I have a crappy town still though haha, though I have a lot of fruit)

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
yeah, that disconnect always bums me out

almost winter here, I should have snow :(

oh well

It annoys me that Nintendo continue to be so lazy and completely ignore the southern hemisphere entirely regarding the seasons. Surely it isn't that hard to reverse them purely based upon the machine's local settings?

Yeah I know, a white Christmas and everything, but when I wake up at 6am and it's freezing cold I want the game to reflect that considering it's one of the hallmarks of the franchise. I don't want to be capturing summer fish and summer bugs when in reality I don't want to get out of bed and face the winter breezes. There is a major disconnect going on.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
But where and when can you catch a shark? I have not seen one yet, are they only available on the Island?

They keep showing up on my east coast of the main land. I've captured a hammerhead, a swordfish, and a sunfish earlier this morning.

OK, my fish collectively would sell for 121,800 bells. I better not get screwed over by the RNG again and get at least triple that amount.

Meia

So if you get the digital version of the game after getting the physical version, there's apparently no way to copy the town over, so you have to start over.

I'm only in day 3 of the game, so wouldn't be that big a loss. So now the question is do I pay the $10 or so to go digital and start over, but have a copy of the game in the system at all times, or do I keep going as is. Decisions decisions...

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Both of you have been added. I'm 1032-1236-7452.

Posted it so many times, I barely even have to check my FC anymore.

got you

I PM'ed you my code and added you, can't visit right now as I'm about to head out but I can much later.

yo you posted my FC not yours bro unless we got twin 3DS's with the same FC...
@_@

also..any Lady-GAF wanna add me?? can't have an all out animal crossing sausagefest on my town...lol! several GAF ladiez hittin up my town would be cool...

Vibranium

Banned
got you

yo you posted my FC not yours bro unless we got twin 3DS's with the same FC...
@_@

also..any Lady-GAF wanna add me?? can't have an all out animal crossing sausagefest on my town...lol! several GAF ladiez hittin up my town would be cool...

Lol sorry dude, I sent you my actual code through Pm again, I made a mistake and I corrected it for you and another person who I PM'ed. Time to get off the computer I think :p

0877-0242-0076

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I have the raccoon clock if any gaffers want to hold onto it so they can add it to their catalog.

my fc is
1375-7265-2869

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom