• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to get 100% approval rating in one day? I'm at 87% now. Running out of time/things to do :/

Abuse the flower trick to get the last few percent. Water all of your flowers so they are sparkly, pick them up and place them back down again to get rid of the sparkle, then water them again. Works best if you've already gathered up every flower in your town and placed them in a single area.

Abuse the flower trick to get the last few percent. Water all of your flowers so they are sparkly, pick them up and place them back down again to get rid of the sparkle, then water them again. Works best if you've already gathered up every flower in your town and placed them in a single area.

Didn't know about that. Thanks a lot! I do have them all in one place too.

Gregorn

I just went driving for the first time and got a giant isopod. It's the last icon on the underwater creature section, so doesn't that mean its the rarest?

That's pretty cool if I got the rarest thing on my first ever attempt.

SuperSah

Banned
I just went driving for the first time and got a giant isopod. It's the last icon on the underwater creature section, so doesn't that mean its the rarest?

That's pretty cool if I got the rarest thing on my first ever attempt.

Try catching a Octopus. Waaay too fast.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Man, I was on the island at the club and I was having the session people drool about. Sharks (whales, saws and hammerheads) and marlins just jumping up and screaming "I WANT TO BE SOLD TO RE-TAIL!". I had a full inventory of them and then........the online hiccuped and I lost it all! I was soooo pissed.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Did some exterior work on my house. New fence is really nice.

tumblr_mol4yo7ynh1rx5z6bo1_400.jpg

Gvaz

Banned
Am I the only one who wishes for the isometric view of the first game? My depth perception is all kinds of fucked up at this angle :(

Scallops are driving me crazy. It takes so freaking long for one to appear, but after you catch one they seem to be everywhere.

Also, why do so many sharks seem to appear when you're swimming? :/

grumpy

Does anyone have a spare axe or a shop that sells it?

4596 - 9473 - 4020

I desperately want one. I'll trade you a trunk and 2000 bells. #broke

Robin64

So the UK event calender is quite interesting. Seems to be a lot missing from the Japanese one, so I wonder if it's quite different to the US one too.

"Father's Day" this weekend was nothing more than a post on the notice board, that was a bit of a letdown. A letter would have been nice.

Dug

Banned
So the UK event calender is quite interesting. Seems to be a lot missing from the Japanese one, so I wonder if it's quite different to the US one too.

"Father's Day" this weekend was nothing more than a post on the notice board, that was a bit of a letdown. A letter would have been nice.
I got a letter from my dad! Not sure if it was on fathers day....

Totakeke

Man, there sure is a lot of young japanese girls (or are they) on Club Tortimer. I'm not sure if I should be glad that my Japanese sucks.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The UK should have a day to celebrate the failed attempt to kill Tortimer on the 5th November.

Also I got a letter from dad yesterday.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I know it would clash with the bug off in May, but 17 May 2014 should be Song Contest Day for Europe.

Yesterday was good, I was able to grab my Club Tortimer membership and payed off another project. Really hoping my Nook shop upgrades this week. I believe I hit all the other requirements except for the time after your first Project.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ew. No. Keep that trash as far away from Animal Crossing as humanly possible.
But my town has Bonbon the superstar idol and I want to see her perform in a duet with Kapp'n.

Also it's better than weeding day (which missed a trick by not being on the 20th *cough*)

Got a letter from Dad with a red carnation in it.

Vexxan

Is there a way to change color/design your pants or do you just have to buy them at the store? Got a Pikmin helmet in my fortune cookie today and I want to be all red.

Well, I tried the flower trick and that got my approval rating from 87 to 90 after a half hour's work. I'm gonna make myself bored of this game very quickly if I keep trying to fight the design. Seeya tomorrow I guess, town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom