• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabuza

Banned
Hawthornekitty thanks for all the new fruit and especially the bridge donations! Had a blast with you and Zabuza you guys let me know if you ever want to do it again
Good fun with both of you! That was my first island trip as well. Many thanks, let's meet up again soon!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Say, shaking trees with fruit, the fruit wouldn't count as the tree's drop (e.g. bugs, furniture, cash, bee) right?

club lol finally opened up
BNBBrkGCcAA-I9j.jpg:large

hit the dance floor with a friend
BNCFi52CEAATYwP.jpg:large

sold off my island loot
BNCGA40CMAAgS9P.jpg:large

caligula13

Gold Member
since i am too dumb to quote and get the friend code list i'll ask here:

are there any german players who want to exchange codes?

Woke up to the best surprise today, my favourite villager from my original Gamecube town, Rosie, is moving in tomorrow! It's especially strange since I had just been joking about cutting down all of my friends trees if he happened to get Rosie in his town while I kept getting awful villagers.

Another day and another rubbish Nintendo item though, if anyone happens to have a spare Midna Mask and wants to trade it for a Samus Mask or Toad Hat let me know.

pulga

Banned
Damn, these connection issues are killing you Pulga! Any luck having people visit your town, or is this happening both ways?

Went to Ragnarox' not too long ago and it worked perfectly! Dont know if anyone has tried coming to mine. Gate is open if someone wants to try :(

Edit: Im gonna restart my 3DS

Morning!

So after buying at 99 and a trend of 71 -> 94 we're now at 134, so come on big spike this afternoon!

Public work project #1 of the bridge opened. Was planning a campsite next but apparently it's too close to the river (my arse) and so I'll need to do some tree trimming to get the other space I want. No axe yet, so have gone with the fountain for my park centerpiece. Unlike yesterday paying off my house loan and a project, I don't think I'm paying off Nook's 198k today...

Got to the island for the first time - had to stop myself staying too long as I have work to do. Did two little things, yet to be a major moneymaker, is it mainly sharks and stuff people use to milk it dry?

And Redd's in town! So that's something for this afternoon too. Gotta get that museum stage 2.

Yeah will do in a bit!

Nope, Ive tried to visit someone elses town and got an error. 3DS had a system update last night, so maybe thats it.

Weird. Unless it's making things difficult between updated and non-updated 3DS'?

Though it can just seem a bit random at times. The other night I had no luck for about 2 hours then it just seemed to fix itself.

No easy fix it seems :(

pulga

Banned
Weird. Unless it's making things difficult between updated and non-updated 3DS'?

Though it can just seem a bit random at times. The other night I had no luck for about 2 hours then it just seemed to fix itself.

No easy fix it seems :(

Im downloading the update, hopefully this might be it :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Got to the island for the first time - had to stop myself staying too long as I have work to do. Did two little things, yet to be a major moneymaker, is it mainly sharks and stuff people use to milk it dry?
After 8pm bugs appear on the palm trees that are worth a minimum of 8000 bells each with the more valuable worth 12000. To ensure they spawn more people remove all the flowers and normal trees and even the southern palm trees so bugs don't fly off before you even see them.

You can also fish for sharks since they are easy to spot if you like.

You can easily replace the flowers and trees by nabbing stuff during the tour games (also handy to take that stuff home with you)

Nah, just got an error message again while trying to go to MasterBall's. Hopefully youre right and this is a two hour thing or so. G'night guys!

Take it easy. Hope your connection issues get sorted. Some of this netcode stuff seems like a genuine nightmare to get around. Especially when you just get a nondescript error.

teeny

This thread is amazing, I've been addicted to reading it but refrained from posting because I didn't have the game.

Pitched up yesterday and I am now completely hooked. Can't wait to get started with building projects and sorting my house (which will be available tomorrow)!

Also cannot wait for my lunch break, think I'll do a spot of fishing. How does the weather work in the game? For the Wii one didn't it use the weather channel?

I'm so sad I skipped on this series until now. Looking forward to trying the online, though sounds a bit overwhelming.

Day 5: Island Fun! I ended up getting to 50 medals, and the souvenir shop was selling Club Tortimer Applications, so I got that. Back to town, and back to Club Tortimer, and luckily, the island it generated was plentiful in its bugs with tons of rare beetles. Most of the random guests were fairly uneventful (Just come-and-go, or fish for a bit, then leave via tour), until one came in, and cut down all the non-rare bug-spawning plants (leaving only the banana trees). I ended up catching as many rare beetles as I could carry in the basket, as I wanted to donate them to the Museum. Even managed to snag a Golden Stag, and the tough-to-get Hercules beetle as my final catch, before heading back to town.

Total profit of that Club Tortimer trip was around 300,000. When I got back to town, I had some luck fishing the rivers despite the rain stopping; caught some Arowanas and Dorados, donated one each to the museum and selling the rest.

As for the Stalk Market today: not good; 53 bells and 49 bells. Hope it'll be a Spike or Random pattern this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom