• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
So Tuesday Afternoon will be the earliest someone might get the peak price in a Big Spike pattern. My wallet is ready.

Gvaz

Banned
I'm having a mare getting this set up so that people can visit my town.

I've set up a static I.P address for my 3DS. I have also added it to DMZ. But the game still crashes when people join my game.

I have played online with games like MarioKart for dozens of hours with no issues. I can join other people's towns no problem. But I simply get get the game to allow people into my (very bare at the moment) town of Banshee :(

Has anyone got any ideas above what I have already tried? Thanks.

Try using google dns.

Jacqli

liRSzCw.jpg

I love Metroid games but this one is a bit... ugly, ugh.

By the way, I have a pair of questions. How can my neighbors donate money to construction? How can I replant the grass? And, finally, can I kill Nook with an axe? I think he destroyed my only sweet fruit tree. :(

RED PIKMIN HAT. AGAIN. I genuinely might commit murder in this game. I will break through the code and find a way! On the bright side, the Garden Shop's begun construction today.

If by some slim chance anybody fancies trading a Red Pikmin hat for... well, anything... let me know.

Is it just me or are The Able Sisters sort of... irrelevant now we have Pro designs and QR codes? :p Speaking of the latter, Sable finally opened up to me and said more than 3 words!

So I tried to meet up with Carmen the rabbit at 7pm at her house... so I get there at 6:59 and she says "don't forget we're meeting at 7!", 7pm she says the same thing. I can't go into her house. Then it turns 7:01 and she's super mad at me! D: what the hell!

nubbe

liRSzCw.jpg

I love Metroid games but this one is a bit... ugly, ugh.

By the way, I have a pair of questions. How can my neighbors donate money to construction? How can I replant the grass? And, finally, can I kill Nook with an axe? I think he destroyed my only sweet fruit tree. :(

omg the baby

i need the baby

the baby is the center of the metroid universe

baby baby baby baby

LukeTim

Turnip prices at 106 bells this morning... that's a big jump from 43. Hopefully I'm looking at a big spike pattern. Though with only two samples I have no way of telling if it's just random at the moment.

Yeah, I guess you can only buy one Redd item a day, even if you go to different towns.

What makes it worse it that I think the first one I bought is fake. I just want one so I can get my gallery started. :/

Thanks anyway shengfs.

fmpanda

So I tried to meet up with Carmen the rabbit at 7pm at her house... so I get there at 6:59 and she says "don't forget we're meeting at 7!", 7pm she says the same thing. I can't go into her house. Then it turns 7:01 and she's super mad at me! D: what the hell!

That's really odd, did you try tailing her into her house as she went in? That's what I've usually done when my neighbors want me to come check out their place, but I will admit that I haven't done a timed visit to their place, so far it's usually been them setting up times to come over to my abode.

pulga

Banned
Open as of now, I don't know you're Termina, tried visiting but got connection errors.... your Pikmin & Pikmin Hat will be waiting outside the train station, along with a complimentary apple.

Im not Termina but For fucks sake I just got a connection error, too. What the hell is going on tonight?

Im not Termina but For fucks sake I just got a connection error, too. What the hell is going on tonight?

No clue man :( Maybe I'll try restarting my game, but it's odd for sure that everyone's getting that. Also, my turnip prices are 77 bells euuuugh might just sell them, I only bought 80 anyway.

pulga

Banned
No clue man :( Maybe I'll try restarting my game, but it's odd for sure that everyone's getting that. Also, my turnip prices are 77 bells euuuugh might just sell them, I only bought 80 anyway.

Doubt its your game. Ugh, I wanted those Pikmins so bad. Damn you Nintendoooooooooooo

shengfs

Neo Member
Yeah, I guess you can only buy one Redd item a day, even if you go to different towns.

What makes it worse it that I think the first one I bought is fake. I just want one so I can get my gallery started. :/

Thanks anyway shengfs.

Thanks for the oranges! Sorry about Redd :( I got pretty lucky the other day, and bought a painting from a villager. Hope one of yours is generous enough too ...

LukeTim

Just to be certain, I can open my gates and then put my 3DS into sleep mode and people can still visit my town, right?

If I get good turnip prices, I want to open my gates to let friends in, but I don't want to have to keep the 3DS on, depleting the battery... and distracting me at work.

That's really odd, did you try tailing her into her house as she went in? That's what I've usually done when my neighbors want me to come check out their place, but I will admit that I haven't done a timed visit to their place, so far it's usually been them setting up times to come over to my abode.

She just didn't go in at all :( I feel extra silly cause this was a reschedule after I couldn't get to my DS in time for a previous meet up. ah well, hopefully she doesn't hate me and leave.

Jeez you guys are well ahead in the game, crazy! :) Can't afford my 128,000 for the bridge yet! :)

Need to get to the island, does that unlock after a few days or something?

Hawthornekitty thanks for all the new fruit and especially the bridge donations! Had a blast with you and Zabuza you guys let me know if you ever want to do it again

fmpanda

She just didn't go in at all :( I feel extra silly cause this was a reschedule after I couldn't get to my DS in time for a previous meet up. ah well, hopefully she doesn't hate me and leave.

You should be okay, judging from what others have done to get folks to move out of their towns, it looks like you have to go through a LOT of trouble.

Bah, I would open up my gates as it's raining so more folks can go fishing, but my 3DS's battery is almost kaput, so I'll sell my load in the daytime. I should also be able to start going to the island as well, I just need an Axe pretty badly. There are a ton of trees in my town that are screwing up my ability to figure out where certain public works projects should go.

For now, sleep and Top Gear.

one_kill

Anyone hosting right now and has room for one more person?

FC: 0103 9712 6861

Jeez you guys are well ahead in the game, crazy! :) Can't afford my 128,000 for the bridge yet! :)

After you upgrade your house the first time, Tortimer appears at the dock the next day. The day after that you'll be able to go to the island.

You need to pay for your house then upgrade it at least once. After that Tortimer should appear at the dock, talk to him and a boat will arrive the next day to take you to the island.

pulga

Banned

After you upgrade your house the first time, Tortimer appears at the dock the next day. The day after that you'll be able to go to the island.

I will if I cant connect with MasterBalls. Its been nonstop raining so its a great time for fishing.

Ah cool, thanks. I am still on the first build :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom