• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieLPK

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

If you're still accepting people I'd appreciate it, looks like I'm on a random pattern this week so your town is probably my best chance to get rid of these turnips :p

0189-8821-5571

Oh wow, I tried connecting when there was one visitor and by the time Porter was preparing the train he told me it was full.
You're gonna get those badges for visitors really fast, haha.

magnetic

In past games you unlock them somehow. I forget how.

You unlock them by visiting Club LOL before 8pm. Give the manager guy a fruit, he will tell a bad joke, and you'll unlock emotions one by one (once per day).

Seems to be quite a lot of them, and they're super cute. Funny that they put such a great feature so late in the game, but I kinda like that, because I had no idea that was even a thing. Love that you collect them one by one via lame jokes. The dancing and head bopping later at night to cheesy music is brilliant as well.

I added everyone who quoted me (unless more people wrote before I finished this post)

Smith - I still have you.

I will open my gate in just a minute.

Wait, are those afternoon prices?!

And do I have you added? I think I do. I'm at work so I can't do anything now. :(

Gvaz

Banned

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

FUCK! I don't remember if I've added you but I want in on that. I almost spit out my drink.

0361-6674-6537

zroid

Banned
hmm turnips are 137 over here.

went from 131 -> 96 -> 137

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

mother of god.

we're already friends, I think! YAY

Dewford, right? Darn it, all full up. :p

I added everyone who quoted me (unless more people wrote before I finished this post)

Smith - I still have you.

I will open my gate in just a minute.

I should be home around 4: 30PM (East US time). If the store's open by then, can I come over?
btw, nice turnip price. I hope mine is as good today or tomorrow.
My FC: 4296 2988 7059

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

OMG 1633-4199-9770

I can only get in in about 3 hrs unfortunately, so no hurry to add me :)

Forkball

Building Dream Suite. It's kind of lame that you can't buy or bring anything back, but it will be nice to see some layout ideas or just peruse what people have.

RawNuts

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

I would love to get in on this, though it seems like you have quite the waiting list already. My FC is 2981-5932-8148 if you can get around to adding me.

Bii

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Oh gosh. I don't have many turnips but please add me when you get a chance. I promise I won't run. :)

FC: 1934-0675-3509

Sun. B - 99
Mon. 1 - 86
Mon. 2 - 82
Tue. 1 - 78

D:

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Oh, can I please get in on that?

1891-1160-4244

MicH

I will try to add everyone. I can't right now as I have people over.

Hm. Will you be around during the evening? I get out of work at 5:00pm EST.

My FC is 0533 4659 0347.
Sorry, I'm no good with time zones. But I should be available throughout the rest of the day (almost 5 PM here, so I am off for the day).

Effect

Is there some trick to making it sunny in the game? It always seems like there is overcast, even on the island. If it's not that it's raining in the village at times.

pariah164

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

...DAMN son.

Seeing as I paid 109 for turnips, I can only hope I get a chance to pop over.

FC: 1934-0839-3882

Animekatt

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Lemme in! :D You have me on your FL already. ^^

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Brought my 3DS to work today for lunch. what is happening... My town isn't even good yet, and I don't know how to make it good, but I have the urge to play.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

3652 0551 3697!! Pretty please!!! I'll definitely give you 10% commission!!

MicH

You're from Denmark?

I looked up the time and I'll be home around seven/eight hours from then. Is that good? lol
That's right. And I can play at that time, no problem.

Also someone just left, so there should be an opening

EDIT: Taken 2 seconds after I posted lol.

Also you guys don't have to give me anything at all. I only ask of you not to run :p Thanks

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

0989-2087-7811 - please add me right away!

Philia

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

LOL I got 700k worth loads of turnips. I'll give you 10% commission for letting me through.

That's right. And I can play at that time, no problem.

Also someone just left, so there should be an opening

EDIT: Taken 2 seconds after I posted lol.

Also you guys don't have to give me anything at all. I only ask of you not to run :p Thanks
Thanks, boss!

I hope your flowers come out safe from all of this, though. And I'll leave you 10% of my profit!

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member

EDIT: Nevermind. Don't worry about it~ : )

MicH

I'm sorry if you can't get in :( People are coming and going.

Also a nice tip: Leave your turnips in your locker. That way you can access them at my train station and won't have to leave and come back to get more turnips

SeZMehK

Also a nice tip: Leave your turnips in your locker. That way you can access them at my train station and won't have to leave and come back to get more turnips

What time zone are you?

Great tip! The locker is some very handy intergalactic portal of convenience!

Nopren

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Sweet mary mother and josef!

Added ya. My fc is 0130 - 2967 - 0604

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom