• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
I'm sorry if you can't get in :( People are coming and going.

Also a nice tip: Leave your turnips in your locker. That way you can access them at my train station and won't have to leave and come back to get more turnips

Are people just coming and going one at a time? Maybe it'd be more efficient if you let three people finish their business and then boot them out together. Of course that would require more supervision from you, so may not be feasible, I understand. :)

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
SO turnips only last a week? When are they sold? I ran into the lady sometime this weekend but didn't buy any because this being my first AC game I had no idea what to do with them.

SO turnips only last a week? When are they sold? I ran into the lady sometime this weekend but didn't buy any because this being my first AC game I had no idea what to do with them.

Sold by 100s every Sunday from 6AM to noon.

The turnips you bought can be sold [after Sunday] at Re-Tail. It's all about timing and luck because stocks rise or fall throughout the week.

You will quickly learn that Sunday morning is CRAZY TURNIP TIME and you must rack up as much moolah as you can, find the lowest priced turnips from among your friends, then SELL SELLL SELLLL!!! before the following Saturday night.

Koomaster

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(
Wow, I'm sure you are getting bombed with people requesting, but if you still have space, my FC is 0903-3656-0179. Already added you.

If anyone else wants to be friends with me by the way, feel free to add and PM me your FC too. :)

Hey guys. I've updated my designs and thought it'd be cool to have a little store of my own. My designs are free to use and i'll try to rotate in a new design everyday or so. I can also do requests if it's reasonable. Here is what I have now.
tumblr_molg1nTS931swogmoo1_400.jpg

fc 4484 8597 4143

Pm me so I can add.

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(
Wow dude. Do you still have room?

Also, I remember you looking for Cheri a few days ago. She's in my town, if you care. :)

My Nookling Junction refuses to expand. I think I've purchased everything available every day just to try and force them to expand. Any times on what I should do? I've had my town going since June 9th.

MicH

No worries. Thanks soooo much for the opportunity! I need to give you 66k for the 10% in earnings though. Come visit me when you have the chance.
I would love to visit you some time! Thanks for coming!

Wow dude. Do you still have room?

Also, I remember you looking for Cheri a few days ago. She's in my town, if you care. :)
I will NEED to visit you :D Cheri is my personal favorite!

Yeah, I sold before the last guy left, so everything's good for me. :D
Great to hear

2 AM. So I will get home by 5:30 PM so thats 11:30pm. This is your afternoon price right? Please stay up for me MicH? :D
This is no problem :) I have summer break

MicH, will you be disconnecting soon to add more people to your friends list?
I'm gonna let everyone I have right now through and then delete some (sorry :() to make room for the rest of you guys. Sorry :/

You can add people without d/cing, can't you?
Nope, you can't

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Disconnect :/ Sorry guys

MicH I've sent you a PM as I know it's hard to backtrack the posts in this thread - please add me back: 0989-2087-7811.

I will give you 10% of my profit ;)

Now I wish I had you added from the original AC thread (pre-OT).

SeZMehK

I would love to visit you some time! Thanks for coming!

I will NEED to visit you :D Cheri is my personal favorite!

Great to hear

This is no problem :) I have summer break

I'm gonna let everyone I have right now through and then delete some (sorry :() to make room for the rest of you guys. Sorry :/

Nope, you can't

Make sure not to delete me since I didnt get it yet. :D Same name on the 3DS.

Gravijah

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

3652-0546-5060 Not sure if you still have room or not. I'll give you a tidy sum of 500,000 bells though if you have room!

I get excited every time I see an open slot then it gets filled almost instantly.
This is crazy and I love that the point of all this is just to sell some turnips.

Has anybody's Nookling store upgraded yet? I'm on Day 9, and they still haven't upgraded.

I have a sign on my message board saying they are closed tomorrow and will be open the day after, all fresh and renovated.

Keyouta

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Edit: I already have you, right. Well, if possible I'd like to drop by!

Roto13

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Mind adding me if you can? I bought a bunch of turnips and my prices have been decreasing. :( 2878 9697 8191

meppi

Can I join the grousing about villagers building in inconvenient places? Woke up this morning to this guy planting his house right in the middle of my beautiful orchard. He must have taken out at least a few trees. Hmph.

tumblr_mol9n1RiNy1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Haha, Limberg is such an asshole. I love him! :D

He's the highlight of this game for me ever since he moved in on my DS version.
The day he moved out was the day I stopped playing that game.
I hope one day I'll see him again in New Leaf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom