• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Did you see my PM? Or am I on the next round of friends to be added?
I have not added more people yet. I will get to it, I'm sorry if it might take some time :(

I have some unfortunately luck with it disconnecting :/ It seems completely random when it happens. So sorry everyone

My Nookling Junction refuses to expand. I think I've purchased everything available every day just to try and force them to expand. Any times on what I should do? I've had my town going since June 9th.

I think the other stipulation is it has to be a week after your first Public Works Project.

Schmitty

I have not added more people yet. I will get to it, I'm sorry if it might take some time :(

I have some unfortunately luck with it disconnecting :/ It seems completely random when it happens. So sorry everyone

ok no problem just wanted to know. just let us know when you are adding more after your company is gone

Damm it! Why didn't I buy turnips this week!?

tumblr_moldr3N2p11svgayqo1_400.jpg

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

Friend space is limited, unfortunately :/ I will try to clear some out.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

I'm 4167-4477-3386 willing to give a small cut of my profits for my turnip sale in return. I only have like 100 turnips but I'll give you 15,000 out of my profits

Cbajd5

Alright guys, you know the drill. I might not be able to let everyone over right now, but I will try to open my gates more times through the day.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Please quote this post with your FC if you want me to add you. I'm sorry if I have no more room :(

Can you add me? I'll give you fossils since everyone else seems to be offering Bells!

4382 - 1972 - 3127

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
hope i can get in on MicH cause my profit is going to be around 11-12 million bells and I'm gonna give him 1 million of it.

darklin0

Banned

Will give you a cut. I have almost a whole locker full to sell.
MicH, I think we added each other a while back but I don't know if we ever got to play. What's your town name?

Micheal, Dewford I believe.

Foshy

Sold my turnips for 550 each at a friends town and made a damn nice profit, paid the 5th house loan now. Shame I only bought 500 on Sunday :/

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Sold my turnips for 550 each at a friends town and made a damn nice profit, paid the 5th house loan now. Shame I only bought 500 on Sunday :/

Is it possible your friend can add me? My code is 0989-2087-7811.

Let me know, thanks.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

3007 8737 8014 - Drilling

I won't be home till like 5:30 EST though ;_;

Hope you'll have room for me at some point!

RaidenZR

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Any room left?
My Friend Code is: 1719 3193 3765
I'll leave gratuity! :)

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

ADD ME

3050 8898 2180

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

Loto

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Hi MicH, here is my FC if you have room!!!

3351-5081-7079

Velcro Fly

Will have seven villagers in my town tomorrow.

Six of them and me are right on the water. We're crammed in almost like a ghetto in some spots. I'll take a screenshot tomorrow of how close I live to 4 other villagers.

Northern half of my town is going to be a forest if this keeps up.

beta_fuse

MicH has become the most popular guy on GAF. I'm also pretty sure he is going to make a killing just on donations:p MicH can you update us on how much moola you're racking in?

MicH

Sorry guys, I keep getting disconnecting because so many people are coming and going :/

EDIT: I've been getting around 420k and some nice fruits so far. Free money heh

Jeeves

MicH I don't know if you're checking PMs but I know some people (myself included) were trying to PM you.

Also: have a funny picture

BNDLPc_CYAETGGR.jpg:large

MicH

Im gonna take a little break. I have been disconnecting EVERY time I opened my gate the last 5 or so times. Sorry guys.

shengfs

Neo Member
Met a Japanese girl through Club Tortimer.
She came over and gave me a bunch of blue flowers. Now I can finally create the flag of my country :)

mkJFmCh.jpg

wdHv7XD.jpg

Too bad it weren't tulips, but beggars ...

darklin0

Banned
Im gonna take a little break. I have been disconnecting EVERY time I opened my gate the last 5 or so times. Sorry guys.

You should start a list of getting people in, if its being cause by a flood of people then no one will ever get to sell. Maybe one at a time rule or something.

Sorry guys, I keep getting disconnecting because so many people are coming and going :/

EDIT: I've been getting around 420k and some nice fruits so far. Free money heh
Let this be a lesson for the next turnip smuggler.

Add FCs in chunks of three.

DID YOU ADD ME?

Met a Japanese girl through Club Tortimer.
She came over and gave me a bunch of blue flowers. Now I can finally create the flag of my country :)

mkJFmCh.jpg

wdHv7XD.jpg

Too bad it weren't tulips, but beggars ...
Blue Roses are so much more a pain in the ass to get so you should be happy with them! Lucky! A Japanese guy gave me one blue rose and I hope to make more.

Totakeke

Only 420k? That's far less than I expected. :p

Also Diana has gone demented, giving me two furniture items in succession. Uh oh, don't leave Diana!

MicH

I'm not gonna add more people until the rest on my friend list are done. Otherwise the pressure is just getting bigger.

I'm not sure how to organize a list. Any suggestions?

I gave him 30k (about 10%), but I put it directly towards his public works project. ;P
I just noticed that as I paid off my house AND the bridge. Thanks man

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Use the best friends list to your advantage MicH...make three people best friends at one time and only open your gate to best friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom