• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... but... what? We've made it past 20k? When does it really end anyway?

tumblr_mpjbzy5nYe1r5o5cbo1_500.gif

Zero_IYAD

Spent an hour today between 6-7 PM looking for the petaltail dragonfly but couldn't find one anywhere!
I even went to the island, entered some tours, ran around my town's river for 10s of minutes but nothing :/ !!
Are there special conditions for it to appear or is it just super rare?

Pachimari

Why am I always getting a connection error when I open my gates for other people? They can be open for a little bit and then I get the error right now. :(

milkham

Spent an hour today between 6-7 PM looking for the petaltail dragonfly but couldn't find one anywhere!
I even went to the island, entered some tours, ran around my town's river for 10s of minutes but nothing :/ !!
Are there special conditions for it to appear or is it just super rare?

i got one after a few minutes of running around, haven't seen another yet though

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Went to that Aika town via Dream Suite tonight. That was...interesting.

Yeah, it wasn't that interesting. I guess they made it "creepy" which really isn't saying much for a cute game like AC. They did their "best" though. It's just... weird. People have really talked up that town too much saying it was "disturbing" and such.

Actually I can visit my friends town but he can't visit mine - why is that?

Can somebody here try visit my town? :(

I can go today, around 10am CST. My FC is in my profile, if you leave me yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom