• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garland7G

Looks like Charlise is moving to my town for my tenth spot.

I still have to kick out these villagers:
Shari
Klaus
Moe

Damn, I've ignored Moe since I got the game. He still hasn't moved out... :/

Cherry_%28villager%29.png
Klaus.png
Moe.jpg

Yeah, I agree with you, these three wouldn't last long in my town either

Philia

LOL I'll take her yall. Trouble is I already got all of her gifts. I'll be sure to pass her along to other people that may need her.

Gates open.

LOL I'll take her yall. Trouble is I already got all of her gifts. I'll be sure to pass her along to other people that may need her.

Gates open.

Well, I gonna pass for a bit. :( Gonna try for a Cabana Wall for Linius, if I leave the international Island, I don't know when I gonna see it again...

Just the chair, dresser, wall and flooring now. Have everything else. Chair and dresser have priority though, since I'm not planning on using the wall and flooring anyways. Gonna combine it with the tropical vista and flooring.

I'm on an international Island with a Cabana Wall and a Cabana Armchair.

Farming with Elite Scavenger.

I just got a wall for myself, and have only 3 medals left.... :(

I'll take every Katie. FC is in my profile. :)

Also, Katrina is in town and I need a happy tee. And finally, premium price for giant snakehead at re-tail.

I have Shari and I wanted to get rid of her early on...

But, I grew used to her. Though, if I had to pick someone to give the boot, it would be her.

Anyhow, wtf I only got 138,000 interior-only points this morning when I already aced the interior + exterior challenge yesterday with 1,234,000. Lyle says that some of my clothing gave me no points...

Things I wish I knew when I first started this game:

*That I could keep trying until I got a town layout that I liked.
*That I should put my house in a convenient spot
*That I shouldn't run absolutely everywhere
*That I shouldn't sell my HHA Tee

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
The best part about Katie is doing the emotes with her and Porter before you leave :p

Thanks again Philia

Whoa, Phineas. Dude better hook me up with a ton of these fucking things.

Edit: womp womp, just the silver catalog badge :( I'm surprised I don't have the silver refurbishing badge yet

Linius

Well, I gonna pass for a bit. :( Gonna try for a Cabana Wall for Linius, if I leave the international Island, I don't know when I gonna see it again...

I'm on an international Island with a Cabana Wall and a Cabana Armchair.

Farming with Elite Scavenger.

I just got a wall for myself, and have only 3 medals left.... :(

aaaw, too bad :p

EDIT

Oh and Frank really pulled a number on me. Ten minutes before Banded dragonfly's disappear in thin air he asks me for one. I said yes not knowing that I only had ten minutes. Luckily I caught one but it was also my first. So I broke my rule of donating first and gave it to Frank instead. Still no pic :(

MicH

I'm still farming there. :)

Only the wall or also the armchair?
If you feel like grinding a bit more, I would be very grateful if you could get me one. Been searching for quite a while. I'll get you something in return of course

No problem if you don't feel like it

Linius

I'm still farming there. :)

Only the wall or also the armchair?

Just the wall, I just got an armchair myself on another international island :D

I can get you a Cabana Bed or screen in return if you like. Turns out I have two spare Cabana pieces. The more you know!

If you feel like grinding a bit more, I would be very grateful if you could get me one. Been searching for quite a while. I'll get you something in return of course

It takes five scavenger hunts to buy two Cabana pieces. So I figure 25 minutes tops including all the loading screens to manage that.

Wall or armchair?

Yeah, no problem. :)

Just the wall, I just got an armchair myself on another international island :D

I can get you a Cabana Bed or screen in return if you like. Turns out I have two spare Cabana pieces. The more you know!

With this wall, I have complete set of Cabana. :) So no need of doubles. :)

SmithnCo

lol, I've managed to snag a cabana screen and lamp from Peggy in my new town. And a beach table from Bud. Less stuff to buy at the island.

Salaadin

Got my golden watering can on Tuesday and I was so happy that I forgot to water most of my plants. Had something like 5-6 almost dead flowers yesterday :\

Linius

lol, I've managed to snag a cabana screen and lamp from Peggy in my new town. And a beach table from Bud. Less stuff to buy at the island.

Whut? How?!

My villagers with Pascal furniture don't sell it. I figured that goes for all the exclusive furniture.

WHAT IS THIS :( Premium on perfect pears, oranges and apples today?! Why is there NEVER premiums on perfect cherries :( Pears appear constantly!

So theres a premium on perfect cherries in my town today.
Also turnips selling for 427 in my town right now, for next 40 min.

MicH

So theres a premium on perfect cherries in my town today.
Also turnips selling for 427 in my town right now, for next 40 min.
Ooooh! Just as I'm heading to work in 20 minutes :/ If you're available in 6 hours I would love to come dump my cherries at your Re-Tail :D

Linius

Guys, should I just go ahead and copy+paste the current OP for a OT4 and then go 'work' on it tomorrow when I have the time. If everybody can contribute pieces on the stuff discussed on this page and the previous that would be a great help.

Only thing that needs to be sorted out this very moment is a title that most of us like and will be happy with.

Well, I can try, if someone doesn't do it?

How you do the wall of shame?

That'd be great!

Click the number of replies when viewing the thread through the Gaming Community page and screen shot the window that pops up.

Guys, should I just go ahead and copy+paste the current OP for a OT4 and then go 'work' on it tomorrow when I have the time. If everybody can contribute pieces on the stuff discussed on this page and the previous that would be a great help.

Only thing that needs to be sorted out this very moment is a title that most of us like and will be happy with.
Or you can do it. I just don't want this thread to be randomly closed by a mod since we're so close to the end.

OT title suggestions anyone?

Was thinking the same. Then we have at least a new topic.

Wasn't that Niraj quote good? :) Can Always change it afterwards...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Yeah I think that's the best course of action as well.

Midou

So I'm a bit confused on theme challenges, I got rid of everything out of my house off-theme, and with all the theemd exteriors and 3 rooms with only a few sci-fi items (about 8 each) I got 950k points. I heard max items per room is 48, so at 600 theme points per item, that's 28,800 per room, 5 rooms that gets me 144,000 more, I think I may still have some non-science walls/floors up so that may squeeze some more points though.

Do you only get theme points at 600/item or do you get any other HHA bonuses for stuff like sets or necessities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom