• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I'd make a flag…

…if I had blue roses.

New rule: If you get a blue rose you give it to me.

I'm kind of pissed at my Red+ roses for producing absolutely nothing. They've been sitting there for almost two weeks. Being watered every day. Nothing.

For Niraj, the material rewards don't matter. It's the little things like sitting on a bench on a moonlit night, staring deeply into Muffy's luminous green eyes as he plies her for paintings and public works suggestions.

Morning, dudes and dudettes.

Looking for someone who has Hats on Premium at Re-Tail. Be happy to tip for the trouble.

Brick bridge being built tonight. Thank you Charlise. Tomorrow is a good day!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
For Niraj, the material rewards don't matter. It's the little things like sitting on a bench on a moonlit night, staring deeply into Muffy's luminous green eyes as he plies her for paintings and public works suggestions.

You know, I like you. But that doesn't mean I can't also hate you.
I think her eyes are blue though

Not to be vain, but I liked my subtitle from a couple pages ago :)

Philia

You know, I like you. But that doesn't mean I can't also hate you.
I think her eyes are blue though

Not to be vain, but I liked my subtitle from a couple pages ago :)

I agree. I like Niraj's subtitle better. And I hope for a decent opening post. :\

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
|OT4| - Anyone want Katie

I agree. I like Niraj's subtitle better. And I hope for a decent opening post. :\
Tsk tsk. I saw what you posted before.

What we need is a list of things the OP needs. Such as:
IRC room details (don't need to keep this hidden)
Useful links (including one to the turnip thread)
FAQ of actual FAQs
Current DLC section
Last chance pic.

No need for release dates and info on the game anymore. Keep in focused on the community.

MicH

Are we sure that blue roses come from red roses bred from a purple x orange pair? I find it weird that there seems to be no one anywhere that successfully bred a blue rose from these.

Philia

Are we sure that blues come from red roses need from a purple x orange pair? I find it weird that there seems to be no one anywhere that successfully bred a blue rose from these.

Soulmate had successfully gotten his. Only two so far. I've visited his town and can confirm that he had everything set up correctly for this.

Linius

Well I could do the new OT if people are fine with that but I have like 2,5 hours tops left from now to do so. After that I'm going out for dinner and we'll have passed the 400 pages (200 for some of us) easily.

Do we need a complete rewrite? I was just going over it and I saw a lot of usefull info on questions that people keep asking like about ores and stuff. At least the palm tree lamp and the rainbow screen info can go since that's not relevant anymore. Fireworks table should get in.

Soulmate had successfully gotten his. Only two so far. I've visited his town and can confirm that he had everything set up correctly for this.

I can only hope. At the moment I feel like they'll never come :(

If anyone is looking to sell perfect oranges at a premium, the Re-Tail in my town is the place to be.

If interested, send me a friend request (my name is on the list), shoot me a PM so I can return the favor and we'll work out a time. Right now, my 3DS is on the verge of dying so I need to charge it before letting anyone in to sell.

Linius

Garland, I'm ready to receive Katie.

To anyone else, I have a spare toy camera up for trade. I need her pic and sketchbook.

That is very generous of you and I certainly will take you up on your offer before anyone else grabs it HA HA. :)

my colorblind ass thought the purples were blue. i checked after the guys above talked about how rare they are. sorry mate but i will try to grow some blue.

Niraj

I see you don't dispute the luminous part.

And, yes, I vote for Niraj's suggestion too. I suppose it's the best of the bunch.

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amuffy

If anyone wants to put this in the OP, it's a list of public works projects and what kind of villagers suggest them. Very barebones, mind you. If you want to use it, just select "file" and "make a copy."

Some suggestions of things to be explained (?):

Katie?
Swimming trick?
How anyone who selects a diving tour is a horrible person?
How pressing "up" can make stuff disappear to help in fossil searching?
A better explanation of hybrids and how they work?
How dupers will die alone?
Maybe explanations of how to get the later shops?
Maybe a better explanation of QR codes/patterns/etc?
Keeping turnip shit in the turnip thread :p

That's just off the top of my head, thinking about what people ask about. Obviously ignore whatever isn't helpful :p

zroid

Banned
I find it funny how there's a distinction in this game between dupes of genuine paintings and fake reproductions of those paintings.

Garland7G

What is your guys favorite smug character? If uber can't beat some sense into wolfgang soon I'm thinking about grabbing one to get in on the Thomas crown affair.
◾Jacques
◾Julian
◾Shep
seem to be at the top of the list but I'm not sure.

Linius

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amuffy

If anyone wants to put this in the OP, it's a list of public works projects and what kind of villagers suggest them. Very barebones, mind you. If you want to use it, just select "file" and "make a copy."

Some suggestions of things to be explained (?):

Katie?
Swimming trick?
How anyone who selects a diving tour is a horrible person?
How pressing "up" can make stuff disappear to help in fossil searching?
A better explanation of hybrids and how they work?
How dupers will die alone?
Maybe explanations of how to get the later shops?
Maybe a better explanation of QR codes/patterns/etc?
Keeping turnip shit in the turnip thread :p

That's just off the top of my head, thinking about what people ask about. Obviously ignore whatever isn't helpful :p

Wouldn't it be easier to link to the Animal Crossing wikia for the list of public works? They have images too. Or is that forbidden by Gaf law?

Niraj

Wouldn't it be easier to link to the Animal Crossing wikia for the list of public works? They have images too. Or is that forbidden by Gaf law?

It would be, sure, but this way you can cross off the ones you get :p makes it easier to figure out what you want to "farm" for

And I think everyone knows my fav smug villager by now.

MicH

What is your guys favorite smug character? If uber can't beat some sense into wolfgang soon I'm thinking about grabbing one to get in on the Thomas crown affair.
◾Jacques
◾Julian
◾Shep
I really like Shep and Lopez.

But Marshal is the best, my god he's too cute!

Philia

It would be, sure, but this way you can cross off the ones you get :p makes it easier to figure out what you want to "farm" for

And I think everyone knows my fav smug villager by now.

Yeah, Lionel is REALLY something pumping out so many paintings. I got lucky with Colton last night too. Two legit paintings last night for the first time ever is a good run for me. :3 I'll definitely do this again with these two (Del, the cranky and Colton, the smug).

OP suggestions?

- Niraj's painting method
- That image that shows the different bushes and gives their bloom dates
- Requirements for the golden tools
- HHA theme challenge info with links to Liquefy's FAQ on GameFAQs and MoriDB.com
- Tanning and anti-tanning item list

On a completely unrelated note, don't put the fireworks on the ground if you aren't ready to use it right then. :p

Garland7G

I can't bring myself to trade one lion for another even with that guys connections. Marshal seems like a good one but I already have Mint and she's squirrely enough ;)

MicH

WHAT IS THIS :( Premium on perfect pears, oranges and apples today?! Why is there NEVER premiums on perfect cherries :( Pears appear constantly!

Koomaster

If anyone is interested to know regarding the dream suite; the option to select a random dream is still broken. Thought I would try it out today to see if they got the kinks worked out. Now instead of giving you an error, it just shuttles you off to Nintendo's dream town instead.

Thought maybe the first time was a fluke, but when I let Luna pick again, she sent me back to Nintendo. So still broken imo.

Niraj

Yeah, Lionel is REALLY something pumping out so many paintings. I got lucky with Colton last night too. Two legit paintings last night for the first time ever is a good run for me. :3 I'll definitely do this again with these two (Del, the cranky and Colton, the smug).

Sweet! Nice that it's working. I wonder if it's just random or if 'friendship level' factors in at all. So far I'm at 25 legit, 5 fake from Lionel, a healthy 83% success rate :p Groucho seems a lot less predisposed towards it, I've gotten...4 or 5 legit, 3 fakes I think, but I also don't talk to him that much in general.

OP suggestions?

- Niraj's painting method
- That image that shows the different bushes and gives their bloom dates
- Requirements for the golden tools
- HHA theme challenge info with links to Liquefy's FAQ on GameFAQs and MoriDB.com
- Tanning and anti-tanning item list

On a completely unrelated note, don't put the fireworks on the ground if you aren't ready to use it right then. :p

Good suggestions, especially on the theme challenge, bushes, and tanning.

I can't bring myself to trade one lion for another even with that guys connections. Marshal seems like a good one but I already have Mint and she's squirrely enough ;)

I think Lopez and Zell seem pretty cool tbh. rpmurphy has Tex and I liked him too.

Edit: Whoa, Jacques looks awesome lol. I would take him for sure.

Oxx

◾Jacques
◾Julian
◾Shep

Jacques is pretty cool.

He's the only villager I have seen using the bench I built, so he's okay in my book.

Philia

Sweet! Nice that it's working. I wonder if it's just random or if 'friendship level' factors in at all. So far I'm at 25 legit, 5 fake from Lionel, a healthy 83% success rate :p Groucho seems a lot less predisposed towards it, I've gotten...4 or 5 legit, 3 fakes I think, but I also don't talk to him that much in general.

My relationships with them were so-so. As for their locations, they were at home since it was late.

Linius

First international island visit got me a Cabana armchair :D

Second visit I stupidly bought the Cabana screen which I already have :/

GulAtiCa

3rd day of Perfect Town for me.

Also, during my hybrid checks today, I found the following:
Black Rose
Pink Rose
Blue Pansy

The blue pansy was unexpected.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
my colorblind ass thought the purples were blue. i checked after the guys above talked about how rare they are. sorry mate but i will try to grow some blue.
No worries. I've set up my purples and oranges again for Red+ breeding in order to increase my blue rose chances. I think as a community we just need two and then we can breed off them.

Garland7G

I think Lopez and Zell seem pretty cool tbh. rpmurphy has Tex and I liked him too.

Edit: Whoa, Jacques looks awesome lol. I would take him for sure.

Jacques is pretty cool.

He's the only villager I have seen using the bench I built, so he's okay in my book.

Any of these show up I'ma get em' Tex looks pretty decent, never seen him before so he's on the list.
Jacques is currently at the top lol. But if Ankha shows up fuck em all...will be my 2nd snooty but I wouldn't care.

Linius

Do you need the cabana bed? My island is selling that along with a green/black wetsuit.

Just the chair, dresser, wall and flooring now. Have everything else. Chair and dresser have priority though, since I'm not planning on using the wall and flooring anyways. Gonna combine it with the tropical vista and flooring.

SeZMehK

Looks like Charlise is moving to my town for my tenth spot.

I still have to kick out these villagers:
Shari
Klaus
Moe

Damn, I've ignored Moe since I got the game. He still hasn't moved out... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom