• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Banned
I was bug whisperer, now they keep calling me Bellionaire. :) I only have 27m bells, a pauper compared to some of you.

Despera

Banned
Out of 13 tickets, 10 of them were duds for me. It's pretty dang gosh easy to lose.
Yeah lol. I got about 8 duds, but still got the whiz, kaboom, flash and pop tickets.

Still looking for the crackle and pow ones.

btw, I have the lovely phone if anyone wants it.

Koren

Before I had the Beautiful ordinance, I would water all of my flowers daily, so I would rarely get any hybrids.
Now I have 12 Blue Roses.
You're talking about only watering patches where you want hybrids?

Just spent an hour re-organizing all my flowers. I want more hybrids.
I did the same, too. I was ashamed when our flower queen visited this morning, seeing how much work was needed for optimization. ^_^

I've given up on yellow tulip x yellow tulip, btw. It has failed to give me anything else than yellow tulips for two weeks.

I'll now farm purple roses (two isn't nearly enough), I've relocated the purple x orange on the beach to get 'sure' red+. I'll also try to get more orange cosmos and orange tulips...

MicH

I actually decided to switch away from night owl to Beautiful town to focus on hybrids. Hopefully it works!!

Stat!

Legit wistfull painting from Frank yesterday, mannequin from Labelle yesterday, and 1.5M worth of turnips today.. Fireworks are today as well!

I finally, after a week, got a new PWP to build. The Lghthouse. I still want the bloody police station though!

Still have a Kitchen Island for anyone that wants.

I was a pro listener before.

Same here. And a stump maker. ....and an axe murderer (err scratch the last one out).

zroid

Banned
This wizard's finally got a wand!

hni_0017_mpo6hymr.jpg

hni_0018_mpo67asj.jpg

Stat!

I'm at 7/8 currently. Just the bang now. Also got a few spares but not the three you need :p

Im confused. Does Redd give you fireworks, furniture, or both? Is the furniture catalogable/reorderable?

Can you purchase unlimited tickets?

Linius

Im confused. Does Redd give you fireworks, furniture, or both? Is the furniture catalogable/reorderable?

Can you purchase unlimited tickets?

You can purchase unlimited cookies for 500 a piece. Every cookie has a lucky ticket, many are duds though. The prize winning tickets you can exchange for items corresponding to that ticket. There are eight different items. They can't be ordered. The dud tickets will get you fireworks.

Elija2

Well I'm renovating my creepy basement into an underground arcade so I'm gonna be getting rid of all of my gyroids. Is anyone here interested in them? You can have them for free. These are the ones I have:

mini timpanoid
mega echoid
mega poltergoid
sproid
mini quazoid
tall droploid
mini rustoid
mini poltergoid
oboid
mega sputnoid
mini alloid
mega buzzoid
dekkoid
mini howloid
tall sproid
mini bowtoid
mega alloid
dingloid
howloid
squat nebuloid
tall bovoid
metatoid
tall lullaboid

Stat!

You can purchase unlimited cookies for 500 a piece. Every cookie has a lucky ticket, many are duds though. The prize winning tickets you can exchange for items corresponding to that ticket. There are eight different items. They can't be ordered. The dud tickets will get you fireworks.

I see. How much have you invested for 7/8? I think might do that right now since its only 2PM here and plenty of time for it.

Thanks for the help again Linius

You purchase a fortune cookies from him for 500 bells each.

And here are the details of the possible prizes: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Redd's_Cookie

You can buy cookies as long as the festival is on.

I was reading that but didn't understand it fully. Thanks for the help.

UberTag

Well I'm renovating my creepy basement into an underground arcade so I'm gonna be getting rid of all of my gyroids. Is anyone here interested in them? You can have them for free. These are the ones I have:

mega echoid
mega poltergoid
sproid
mini quazoid
tall droploid
mini poltergoid
mini alloid
dekkoid
mini bowtoid
mega alloid
dingloid
howloid
metatoid
I'd love to claim the above gyroids while making my Sunflower Tee run.
Thanks so much!

Linius

So, this is what I have.

- Ultra Scope ×4
- Ulta Machine
- Ultra Hand
- Lovely Tester
- Lovely Phone

Looking for

- Boxed Figurine

Let me know!

Despera

Banned
So, this is what I have.

- Ultra Scope ×4
- Ulta Machine
- Ultra Hand
- Lovely Tester
- Lovely Phone

Looking for

- Boxed Figurine

Let me know!
Guess I'm not the only one still looking for the bang ticket lol

Kamikaze, the lucky bastard, came into my town and it was the first ticket he won XD

Frogstep

Just a quick followup from yesterday re: compiling all of AC's summer-exclusive non-Gracie attire for cataloging.

Either post in the thread or drop me a PM if any of your orders have come in so I can round everything up while I have free time today. Thanks!

I can drop off that dress you needed if you're still available.

Farun

Neo Member
Okay, looking for these:
Boxed figurine
Love tester
Roman candle
Sparkler

Trading these:
Lovely Phone x2
Ultra Scope x2
Mini Car x1
Ultra Hand x1