• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garland7G

Any way to make a villager NOT move once their boxes are packed? Just booted up the game after about a week (blame SMT IV) and Tabby is moving. Her house is boxed up, and I keep talking to her, but she keeps saying 'Promise to have fun in Hanabi for me!' D:

On a related note... CHADDER! Y U NO MOVE OUT? I hate you even more now...

nope :( too late unfortunately

Elija2

Any way to make a villager NOT move once their boxes are packed? Just booted up the game after about a week (blame SMT IV) and Tabby is moving. Her house is boxed up, and I keep talking to her, but she keeps saying 'Promise to have fun in Hanabi for me!' D:

On a related note... CHADDER! Y U NO MOVE OUT? I hate you even more now...

I think at that point there's nothing you can do. What a shame.

On the plus side if you get a friend to talk to her she could move into their town and you could still visit her.

Thanks Kamikaze and Flipyap for coming over :D Hope you enjoyed seeing Isabelle in her Yukata ;D

Yeah, it was fun. Thanks for having us over. :) And have fun with the figurine. :)

Also nice there are differences like Club 444 and Shoes Shack. :)

Edit: still need 4 fossils. :)

Pachysaurs torso
Parasaurus torso
Apatosaurus skull
Dinosaur track

Have a lot to trade. :)

Flipyap

Thanks Kamikaze and Flipyap for coming over :D Hope you enjoyed seeing Isabelle in her Yukata ;D
Yeah, it's way cooler than the western versions' cheap-ass t-shirt and skirt combo.

tumblr_mr0w18Jhq31sbg055o1_400.jpg

Also nice there are differences like Club 444 and Shoes Shack. :)
Ahh, I forgot to check those! I wish they'd call our club "101". That's what the logo looks like and the pun still totally works.

I really wish they had shortened the amount of time it takes to hand in a ticket to Redd (or just let you sell them to Reese). Out of 30 tickets I ended up with only 2 prizes and the rest were all duds (the prizes too, were pretty much duds, lame Lovely Phone and Love Tester) which then took an absolute eternity to cash in.

Spades

Really enjoying the fireworks.

They do something for all seasonal things, right? My wife and I were thinking that a Halloween game where you have to go around knocking on villager doors to get trick or treats would be awesome.

Ellix

This is the best I've seen a custom firework design turn out so far. Most of the time you can barely make out the images.

Gonna join in the fortune cookie gorging in 2.5 hours.

They do something for all seasonal things, right? My wife and I were thinking that a Halloween game where you have to go around knocking on villager doors to get trick or treats would be awesome.

You may be pleasantly surprised.

Oxx

I wasn't too enthused with the prospect of fireworks, but it has been a neat little event.

Quite a few of my villagers are hiding-out in their houses rather than enjoying the festivities, though.

ramyeon

So I don't know how valuable these are, but I wanted to get all of Redd's special prizes from the Fireworks event so I bought a load of cookies. I got all of the items and have some leftover winning tickets. Each ticket corresponds to a particular item. If anyone wants a ticket let me know, I'd rather not give all of them to one person so I'll limit it to one each for now.

I have...

Kaboom Ticket x 5 (Ultra Scope)
Whiz Ticket x 1 (Ten Billion Barrel)
Flash Ticket x 1 (Lovely Phone)
Sparkle Ticket x 1 (Miniature Car)
Pow Ticket x 1 (Love Tester)
Bang Ticket x 1 (Boxed Figurine)

The items are not re orderable from the catalogue, and only available at the fireworks show. I only tried exchanging one dud ticket and I think he just gives out fireworks for those.
Still have these and want to get rid of them if anyone is still during the fireworks show to trade them in. Should have just exchanged them yesterday :/ otherwise you can take them and exchange them next week.

Desperate to trade!

Fossils I Want
Plesio tail
Shark tooth

Fossils I Have

Apato skull x2
Apato tail
Dimetrodon skull
Dino track
Diplo hip
Pachy tail
Raptor torso
Sabertooth skull
Styraco tail
T. rex skull x2
Triceratops tail
Trilobite

Fortune Cookie Items I Want
Green Pipe
Hero's pants
Master Sword
Majora's Mask
Midna's Mask
Triforce
Virtual Boy
Yellow Pikmin Hat

Fortune Cookie Items I Have
Bill Blaster
Fi Mask
Fire Bar
Goal Post
Hero's cap
Hero's tunic
Mushroom mural x2
Toad hat
Varia boots
Varia suit x2

FC is 4270-1022-0210

Grizzo

Fireworks going on in my town right now ! It's my first time seeing them. It looks really good. And this little fountain firework that Timmy was selling is also a nice touch.

tumblr_mr0xpsbnly1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

veras

Choklit - I have a Master Sword, Midna's Mask, and Yellow Pikmin Cap that I can trade you for Hero's Cap, Hero's Tunic, and Goal Post

My FC is 0774-4272-7766

Flipyap

Desperate to trade!

Fossils I Want
Shark tooth

Fossils I Have

Dino track

Fortune Cookie Items I Want
Hero's pants
Majora's Mask

Fortune Cookie Items I Have
Bill Blaster
Mushroom mural

Fruit I Want
APPLES NAO

Fruit I Have
Everything but persimmons :)

FC is 4270-1022-0210
Edited to leave the stuff I can provide and would like to trade for.
Would you like me to deliver some persimmons, too?

My 3DS prison cell number is 4313-0683-4583

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom