• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxx

I play with the 3D turned-off 98% of the time, but I am always super-impressed at how it looks when I do have it on.

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah, the attention to detail blows everything away.

It really does make it feel like your own!

Whilst you guys are here, anyone have the Sleek series they can order for me or let me catalogue?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think the different players affect the music in different ways. I'd have to actually experiment with them all playing the same track but I'm pretty sure when I went into a showcase home which was playing the same tune in different rooms on different players it sounded different.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Not as impressive as kamikazekoala of course, but:

You got 1131 out of 1271 items.
That’s 89 percent.

Good job! Your collection is impressive! Very impressive!

Niraj this is not fair!

Whilst you guys are here, anyone have the Sleek series they can order for me or let me catalogue?
Sleek bed
Sleek chair
Sleek clock
Sleek closet
Sleek dresser
Sleek lamp
Sleek side table
Sleek sideboard
Sleek sofa
Sleek stereo
Sleek table
Sleek carpet
Sleek wall

You need every single piece? T___T Because it will be a while before I have all of them in my mailbox.

:(

How about I order half of it, and you order the other half?
You:
Sleek bed
Sleek chair
Sleek clock
Sleek closet
Sleek dresser
Sleek lamp
Sleek side table

You are richer than me.

Me:
Sleek sideboard
Sleek sofa
Sleek stereo
Sleek table
Sleek carpet
Sleek wall

Added.

Some pics!

fKL0wR8.jpg

I only have one bridge in my town. :p

It's all Ruby's fault for not recommending me a fairytale bridge!

RiFtSa0.jpg

Everyone waiting for me in front of my house. I live for the applause.

dOneaSN.jpg

Halloween masks!

Open up your gates and I will come and plant it for you then. :)
Thanks! Let me wrap up a few things and then I can open up. (Playing through yesterday since I lost it trying to place Flurry.) Once I'm caught up to regular time I'll open up my gates... Maybe 15 minutes or so?

Love the Halloween avatar. Do it yourself?

What stage is your house at?

Nah, Devo did it. There's a thread in the OT for it.

My house has two floors, the ground floor has one room which is as big as it's gonna get and the first floor has been upgraded once. Still have no side rooms or a basement (or a third floor, dunno if that's in the game or not but please don't tell me)

I'm 100k from the next upgrade so that's virtually done.

My villagers have yet to mention Halloween. I was under the impression they'd be dropping hints about what they're afraid for for the mask thing but nothing so far.

I'm kind of surprised since they usually do so much whining about how there aren't any special events planned.

Niraj

My villagers have yet to mention Halloween. I was under the impression they'd be dropping hints about what they're afraid for for the mask thing but nothing so far.

I'm kind of surprised since they usually do so much whining about how there aren't any special events planned.

Jacques keeps bringing up that they're selling masks for Halloween, but nobody else has said anything.

bjork

I have mummy, frankenstein, ghost, wolf, and skeleton masks, but those all came from the store.

I generally wear a regent wig anyway, so if I don't get the bug mask I won't be too annoyed.

Hope it brings you lots of luck!
Haha it must have, because I equipped it after you left and just pulled a clover weed and got another one. Not sure what to do with the second now... maybe put it in the house for feng shui luck?

Sorry about that! What ridiculous timing.

Maybe I'll pay it forward. If anyone wants it come grab it today or I'll just use it for luck in my house. Or Koo, if you want it back, let me know. ;p

Wolfe

I forgot that it's Eugenes birthday today, I gotta figure out something cool to get him. Out of my current villagers he's definitely my favorite but I've also got Jacques moving in tomorrow and am forever on the lookout for Punchy :p

Niraj you linked that site, did you have to manually enter everything or something? Cause if so that's far too much work for me bleh!

Edit: and the silver slingshots continue to rain from the sky -_-

Chanser

Finally passed Gracie's fashion check! Feels good man.

Anyway got golden wall and carpet for trade, looking for golden clock, dresser or wall torch.

How about you guys?

This is from my checklist sheet:

98,51 Furniture (abd and NYR DLC missing)
100,00 Wallpapers
100,00 Floors
99,78 Tops (NYR DLC)
100,00 Bottoms
100,00 Dresses
97,12 Hats (NYR DLC)
100,00 Accessoires
100,00 Shoes
100,00 Socks
100,00 Umbrellas
100,00 Paper
100,00 Gyroids
100,00 Fossils
100,00 Music

99,69 Total
This :) Gotta put on that site earlier mentioned to see what they will say. :)

Other news, it was my birthday today, YAY!! :) Really have to clean up my town, but busy with other games now that I was neglecting about 4 months. Still going daily through my town to water my flowers and buy fertilizer to get my golden shovel...

Niraj

I forgot that it's Eugenes birthday today, I gotta figure out something cool to get him. Out of my current villagers he's definitely my favorite but I've also got Jacques moving in tomorrow and am forever on the lookout for Punchy :p

Niraj you linked that site, did you have to manually enter everything or something? Cause if so that's far too much work for me bleh!

Edit: and the silver slingshots continue to rain from the sky -_-

Yeah, but I've been doing it for months now.

This :) Gotta put on that site earlier mentioned to see what they will say. :)

Other news, it was my birthday today, YAY!! :) Really have to clean up my town, but busy with other games now that I was neglecting about 4 months. Still going daily through my town to water my flowers and buy fertilizer to get my golden shovel...

Happy birthday!

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Still playing this daily. Most of my friends have gone off to play Pokemon, but I'm still plugging away LOL.

Oh, and I really need a Tiki Torch. Anyone got one? I'm willing to pay an insane amount of money for it. 40,000 bells.

Yeah, but I've been doing it for months now.

Happy birthday!

Thank you. :)

Okay, I just put all the furniture I got in that site and I have following:

Furniture

You got 1253 out of 1271 items.
That’s 99 percent.

You got a lot more items than we could have imagined! Splendid!

Not going to do the rest today. :p

Still playing this daily. Most of my friends have gone off to play Pokemon, but I'm still plugging away LOL.

Oh, and I really need a Tiki Torch. Anyone got one? I'm willing to pay an insane amount of money for it. 40,000 bells.

I can order you one, for free. :) Would be tomorrow it would be arriving though...

Happy B-day Koala!

Happy birthday kamikazekoala!

Thanks guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom