• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Hey, I'm giving away some stuff:

sporty floor
Ten Billion Barrel x5
boxed figurine
Ultra Hand x2
miniature car
Ultra Scope
golden wall
golden carpet x2
golden wall torch
golden dresser
moving painting
dynamic painting x2
proper painting
sweet-olive start x4
holly start x9

If you want any of these, let me know.

golden dresser
dynamic painting
sweet-olive start x4
holly start x9

I'm interested in these, particularly the painting (for the museum) and the bushes (for my town.) If someone else needs the Golden Dresser more they can have it. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Incidentally, does anybody need/want a common painting? I had Redd in my town the other week and bought it just in case.

Elija2

Change of plans ab.aeterno and SuperSah, I have somewhere to be and I won't be back until around 10PM EDT which I believe is 2AM GMT. I'm guessing you two won't be around at that time so you'll have to pick up the stuff tomorrow.

SuperSah

Banned
Change of plans ab.aeterno and SuperSah, I have somewhere to be and I won't be back until around 10PM EDT which I believe is 2AM GMT. I'm guessing you two won't be around at that time so you'll have to pick up the stuff tomorrow.

Timezones suck. :p

No worries! Have a good night.

I should still be around, so long me if you feel up to it then. (I use GMT out of deference to the international GAFers here.)

Edit:
Sounds good :)
Just post here whenever you are open.
What did you need design advice about?
Just the house I suppose, and maybe some layout ideas for the lower half of Avalon. With the house I want to move beyond just doing sets, but I'm lacking creativity.

Also need to find good spots for my campsite and windmill.

Chopper

sporty floor
Ten Billion Barrel x5
boxed figurine
Ultra Hand x2
miniature car
Ultra Scope
golden wall
golden carpet x2
golden wall torch
golden dresser
moving painting
dynamic painting x2
proper painting
sweet-olive start x4
holly start x9

Could I have that Proper Painting?!

My mind is blown by the presence of hybrid flower bags.

Also, my gate is open for anyone who wants to take advantage of a Meteor Shower!

Edit: And that Moving Painting?!

Boogiepop

Could you set that one side for me? It'd be my last fossil I need for my museum. I wanted to get them all myself but my resolve is weak and I've already gotten paintings from others do it'd be the same I suppose.

Hmm, I'll take a look, thanks for the suggestions. :)

Can I have that parasaur skull please? It's the last one I need.

My FC is 2320-6133-7530. I'm going to go ahead and leave the gates to my town open for the next hour or so while I work on stuff with those lying out, so feel free to grab them. I may not be paying full attention and won't really be able to host, but please just grab your requested fossil (as they'll be the others laying out), and it'd be cool if you could not grab/buy anything without asking (I haven't had a chance to deal with my town yet today thanks to the backup conflict between Gracie items and the fossils filling my storage).

Sorry for the late response, but if you guys want these, please try to grab them soon, as I don't want to have to do too much runaround to offload them.

My FC is 2320-6133-7530. I'm going to go ahead and leave the gates to my town open for the next hour or so while I work on stuff with those lying out, so feel free to grab them. I may not be paying full attention and won't really be able to host, but please just grab your requested fossil (as they'll be the others laying out), and it'd be cool if you could not grab/buy anything without asking (I haven't had a chance to deal with my town yet today thanks to the backup conflict between Gracie items and the fossils filling my storage).

Sorry for the late response, but if you guys want these, please try to grab them soon, as I don't want to have to do too much runaround to offload them.
Understood. Just grabbed the one dimetrodon fossil and left. Thanks again!

OK, gates are open.

Koo, or anyone else, if you have some cool clothing patterns you wouldn't mind bringing to display, it's be appreciated. Want to rid my town of the default designs.

Koomaster

OK, gates are open.
Enjoyed your town. :)

My only advice other than the pwp placements you asked me about is for the astro room in your house.
If you have it or can find it, I think the Sci-Fi wall and floor would look better with the blue astro furniture.

sci-fi-wall.jpg
sci-fi-floor.jpg

If you don't have those (since they are Sahara exclusive); then maybe...

Cityscape Wall:
cityscape-wall.jpg

Blue Flooring:
blue-flooring.jpg

Regal Carpet:
regal-carpet.jpg

Just something to think about if you wanted to change it up. :)

sporty floor
Ten Billion Barrel x5
boxed figurine
Ultra Hand x2
miniature car
Ultra Scope
golden wall
golden carpet x2
golden wall torch
golden dresser
moving painting
dynamic painting x2
proper painting
sweet-olive start x4
holly start x9

Gold wall and floor please!

Mecca

I got my first four leaf clover today after having this game since launch. I assume they must be pretty rare if it took this long to get one or maybe I've just been really unlucky.

Enjoyed your town. :)

My only advice other than the pwp placements you asked me about is for the astro room in your house.
If you have it or can find it, I think the Sci-Fi wall and floor would look better with the blue astro furniture.

sci-fi-wall.jpg
sci-fi-floor.jpg

If you don't have those (since they are Sahara exclusive); then maybe...

Cityscape Wall:
cityscape-wall.jpg

Blue Flooring:
blue-flooring.jpg

Regal Carpet:
regal-carpet.jpg

Just something to think about if you wanted to change it up. :)
I've been keeping an eye out for the space set from Sahara but I've had no luck and no one else has posted it for trade here. I might try your other suggestions though in the meantime. :)

Thanks again for the clothes!

Edit:

Hey ab.aeterno, I'm back early so you can pick up your stuff now if you want.
Awesome. I should be on in about 10-15 minutes or so.

mantidor

I got my first four leaf clover today after having this game since launch. I assume they must be pretty rare if it took this long to get one or maybe I've just been really unlucky.

I had it since launch too, four leaf clovers are very rare. I don't expect to get one any time soon.

Robin64

Today, the shop is giving a bonus for Perfect Apples.

I'll be around after 5pm UK time if anyone wants to take advantage!

(It's currently 7:45am)

Wolfe

I had it since launch too, four leaf clovers are very rare. I don't expect to get one any time soon.

I actually got two fairly early on and then just stopped pulling clovers up since they look kinda cool on the ground. I put one in my main room and the other outside on the ground in front of my house :p

Someday I'll have to pull some of them I imagine as I still plan on making some paths, also some day I dream that Wendy and Merengue (and now Puddles -_-) will finally move out.

I've been watching the villager giveaway threads on GF but still no Punchy unfortunately.

Oh and Gaston has been hooking me up with paintings since he arrived and I now have a spare graceful painting if anyone could use it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I actually got two fairly early on and then just stopped pulling clovers up since they look kinda cool on the ground. I put one in my main room and the other outside on the ground in front of my house :p

Someday I'll have to pull some of them I imagine as I still plan on making some paths, also some day I dream that Wendy and Merengue (and now Puddles -_-) will finally move out.

I've been watching the villager giveaway threads on GF but still no Punchy unfortunately.

Oh and Gaston has been hooking me up with paintings since he arrived and I now have a spare graceful painting if anyone could use it.

I have to stop myself from pulling them whenever I visit :p

OK, I'm getting nervous. I've spent the last hour trying to place Flurry somewhere decent with no success. She keeps gravitating to certain spots though, not going anywhere near where I want her... She especially seems to like demolishing my fruit orchard or my main street. :/

I'm afraid the game has decided to make a list of spots and only used those to pick from.

If I roll the clock back and I haven't obviously saved while doing this, would it have any repercussions on my game? I may need to stay in this day for a while.

bjork

You can decide where the homes go? I know that they won't build where there's a PWP, but there are ways other than that? I have one whole portion of my town that I'd love to have house-free.

Also, I'm quite annoyed at my town's inability to get an entire set of furniture. I got like 7 pieces of the spooky set counting the floor and wall, then pieces are repeating. Is there a way to manipulate this?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
A winter version already teased when we haven't even gotten the first one yet. That pose gives a hint that she'll include the "Pride" face. Guessing another one of her new faces will be the little pupils face she sports when she is shocked.

Waiting for my AmiAmi email. Soon…

I'm afraid the game has decided to make a list of spots and only used those to pick from.

If I roll the clock back and I haven't obviously saved while doing this, would it have any repercussions on my game? I may need to stay in this day for a while.

That's exactly what the game is doing. Everyone has hot spots on their maps. Villagers can place houses elsewhere but they're far less likely to.

You should be okay rolling back the system clock. Obviously you can't do it in-game if you're resetting. Just don't go further back than 6 AM. The only repercussions would be rotten turnips and a possible time traveler label.

You can decide where the homes go? I know that they won't build where there's a PWP, but there are ways other than that? I have one whole portion of my town that I'd love to have house-free.
Sort of. Look up the villager reset truck. Basically, on the day a villager puts down their plot, instead of booting into your character, start a new file. Walk around the town, and see where it put them. If you don't like it, force quit to the main 3DS menu without saving and try again.

That's exactly what the game is doing. Everyone has hot spots on their maps. Villagers can place houses elsewhere but they're far less likely to.

You should be okay rolling back the system clock. Obviously you can't do it in-game if you're resetting. Just don't go further back than 6 AM. The only repercussions would be rotten turnips and a possible time traveler label.
Well damn. :/ I was afraid of that.

Thankfully no turnips to spoil. That happens regardless, or only if you go past 6AM to the previous day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom