• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

*me tanning on my island*
Random AC Friend: hi ... u open?
Me: On the island right now... did you want me to open?
*no response*

Well she probably does want me to open so I will head back to town and open up for her.

*opens gates*
Me: Okay I am open now.
*no response*
*15 minutes pass*
*she logs off* :/

Rude is all I will say about that.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
*no response*

Well she probably does want me to open so I will head back to town and open up for her.

*opens gates*
*no response*
*15 minutes pass*

lol poor guy.

SuperSah

Banned
*no response*

*opens gates*
*no response*
*15 minutes pass*

Well, if she didn't reply, that should of been fairly obvious.

Ozone

1375720_10152003523618384_1751656464_n.jpg
Come on, Rasher. You know I can hang.

Coldsnap

Is there any other Animal Crossing New Leaf merch other than the Isabelle statue? Would be a great christmas gift to my girlfriend, but she isn't an Isabelle fan so much.

Koomaster

Is there any other Animal Crossing New Leaf merch other than the Isabelle statue? Would be a great christmas gift to my girlfriend, but she isn't an Isabelle fan so much.
You can find all types of plush dolls on Amazon.com and a couple other random things. It might not be New Leaf specific other than the Isabelle plush since many of these have been around since the previous games.

Coldsnap

You can find all types of plush dolls on Amazon.com and a couple other random things. It might not be New Leaf specific other than the Isabelle plush since many of these have been around since the previous games.

OH man! It's shoppin time.

EDIT: OMG these are awesome.. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS

Wolfe

Redd was in town today so now instead of just a graceful painting I've also got a dynamic painting up for grabs.

Niraj

How's everyone doing? Getting burned out on Pokémon yet?

Hey Wolfe. :p

Just evolving stuff at the moment :p in town news, Jacques moved in right in front of Groucho and near Ankha. Carmen still remains elusive in terms of giving me chores.

Just evolving stuff at the moment :p in town news, Jacques moved in right in front of Groucho and near Ankha. Carmen still remains elusive in terms of giving me chores.
Sounds like my villagers. Only the ones that I already have pictures from ask me to do stuff. :/

Elija2

How's everyone doing? Getting burned out on Pokémon yet?

Hey Wolfe. :p

I haven't played Pokemon in the past two days, but I've played Animal Crossing every day since launch.

That said, lately I've only been playing AC for maybe an hour each day. I'm kinda running out of things to do so I've mostly just been checking the shops, sending letters, and picking my perfect oranges. I'm down to 9 villagers now though so I'll be doing the new-character trick every day until I get another one.

I haven't played Pokemon in the past two days, but I've played Animal Crossing every day since launch.

That said, lately I've only been playing AC for maybe an hour each day. I'm kinda running out of things to do so I've mostly just been checking the shops, sending letters, and picking my perfect oranges. I'm down to 9 villagers now though so I'll be doing the new-character trick every day until I get another one.
Who are you looking for?

Elija2

Who are you looking for?

Nobody in particular. Maybe a decent cranky villager. Or Chevre, but I already have 2 normal villagers at the moment. I'll probably just cave and grab someone from my campsite just so I won't have to do the new-character trick every day.

Niraj

Fancy running into you here dude!

I still haven't bought Pokemon yet, someday I'm sure. For now I just need someone to take these paintings off my hands!

Want to take this common painting I have too, just so I don't have to keep it? :p

Marvie_3

Banned
Fancy running into you here dude!

I still haven't bought Pokemon yet, someday I'm sure. For now I just need someone to take these paintings off my hands!

I'll take that dynamic painting if you still have it. I won't be able to get it until tomorrow night though.

Wolfe

Want to take this common painting I have too, just so I don't have to keep it? :p

You're welcome to add it to the pile I'm making outside of my station lol.

I'll take that dynamic painting if you still have it. I won't be able to get it until tomorrow night though.

Yeah sure thing, I'll be on at some point tomorrow night. It's funny too cause Gaston gave me a dynamic painting and by chance I still needed one, then Redd comes and what's the one legit he's got, a dynamic :p

Chopper

I'm still rocking every single one of my originals, so I've never had to do the reset trick. I'm shitting myself that I'll cock it up when the time inevitably comes. I'm hoping that the PWPs are well placed enough to hone the options towards the same locations.

Linius

I almost started the game with my regular character :lol

But I was right on time to pull back and start with an alt. Trying the third time now. Mira pls!

EDIT

Fourth time did the charm. Too bad she's moving in slightly above Pashminas old place leaving the empty grass spot. But I don't feel like doing this whole afternoon :p

EDIT 2

Trying to get an extra pumpkin pie while I'm at it with this alt. But it doesn't seem like Pete is gonna give me one. I'll leave this alt be for another day to see if I get one when I have a house tomorrow :p

Roto13

Dotti sold a sloppy carpet in my Re-Tail. :eek: I snapped that thing up.

I'm never going to get a Spooky Chair in my Nooklings, am I?

Koomaster

Anyone fancy your very own genuine four-leaf clover?
Pulled one up yesterday and another one up today.
So figured I would spread the luck around to whoever wants it.
Just let me know and it's yours for free. :)

Oxx

I had been collecting masks and furniture, but had forgotten about candy until recently.

I'll only manage to have around 9 pieces come Oct 31.

I have Olivia the snooty cat in my campsite today. She seems bearable, so I'm inviting her in. Despite the time since launch, this is the first time I've invited a camper to stay.

Generally speaking, how many days does it take them to appear after the invite? I might do the reset trick to keep her out of a couple of areas, though I'm not too picky at this point.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah sure thing, I'll be on at some point tomorrow night. It's funny too cause Gaston gave me a dynamic painting and by chance I still needed one, then Redd comes and what's the one legit he's got, a dynamic :p
Awesome. I'll send you a PM when I get on AC.

Generally speaking, how many days does it take them to appear after the invite? I might do the reset trick to keep her out of a couple of areas, though I'm not too picky at this point.

One full day in between invitation and the plot appearing. The idea is that they have to go home and pack.

Velcro Fly

Great day for me in game.

Elite Scavenger Hunt on the island so I can farm medals all afternoon while watching football.

Spooky Clock shows up and it's the last item I need for the set. Time to clear out some space and put it up in my house for the next few days! :)

SuperSah

Banned
I have two pieces so far. Guess I'll have 7 come Halloween, should be enough.

I got maybe 10. If ya need spares come Halloween, give me a shout.

Anyone else feel this is one of the more impressive 3DS games?

The 3D is brilliant, the shaders are great, especially at 4pm-5pm with light reflecting around characters sides.

It's addictive as hell.

Also, the Cuckoo Clock is amazing. The bird comes in and out and reacte accordingly to time.

5pm? Five tweets. etc. :3

Niraj

The 3D is brilliant, the shaders are great, especially at 4pm-5pm with light reflecting around characters sides.

It's addictive as hell.

Also, the Cuckoo Clock is amazing. The bird comes in and out and reacte accordingly to time.

The Cabin Clock also does something similar, though I'm not sure whether it makes noise or not (I have that and the Cuckoo Clock in the same room lol)

Koomaster

It's addictive as hell.

Yeah one of the best parts about this game is all the attention to detail. Really makes things come alive. That plus all the customization and randomization within a town makes each town/house feel unique to the player.

Also I mentioned this before but I noticed recently that the Retro Stereo actually adds little background popping noises to the music tracks just like those older record players of that type used to do.

Just that attention to detail and all the little things that they didn't have to add to the game but did anyway. Really makes it all the more special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom