• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm disappointed SwapNote has been cut off.
Really. :( Man, those were good times. I admit my activity went a bit south recently with New Leaf but I was still reading people's messages. The old SwapNoteGAF was a great little community.

I think they just briefly had the wrong item set up, you get the autumn leaf chair now.
Oh wow. So I guess I was lucky to get it then.

EDIT: Oh so it wasn't a bug. Guess not so lucky then.

SuperSah

Banned
Really. :( Man, those were good times. I admit my activity went a bit south recently with New Leaf but I was still reading people's messages. The old SwapNoteGAF was a great little community.

Oh wow. So I guess I was lucky to get it then.

Nintendo #nofunallowed.

Miiverse better here in the next week then. >:/

Also, did any European's get the leaf chair? I didn't. :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If it was a wide brimmed fedora like Indiana Jone's then it be ok, but it's a narrow brimmed neck beard one which is bad by default.

Nintendo #nofunallowed.

Miiverse better here in the next week then. >:/

Also, did any European's get the leaf chair? I didn't. :(

If it can be ordered, I can help get some for EuroGAF. I won't know for at least a few hours though. About to start work and TIY is closed at the moment.

According to the Mori DB it is.

EDIT

Just checked in game, it isn't!

Dang it, I wasn't expecting them to be wrong since most of the standard DLC is orderable (like the rice plant bed).

Ehehe... does anyone have a spare autumn leaf chair (or can grab me one later)? I have some spare afternoon tea sets, pumpkin pies, veggie baskets and fedora chairs, plus some non-DLC rare items too if you want to swap.

SuperSah

Banned
Dang it, I wasn't expecting them to be wrong since most of the standard DLC is orderable (like the rice plant bed).

Ehehe... does anyone have a spare autumn leaf chair (or can grab me one later)? I have some spare afternoon tea sets, pumpkin pies, veggie baskets and fedora chairs, plus some non-DLC rare items too if you want to swap.

Did someone say.. veggie basket?

I want one. Can you reorder? :3

Did someone say.. veggie basket?

I want one. Can you reorder? :3

Yup, I have two spare veggie baskets... Were they from Autumn Moon?

Pretty sure you can't reorder them, but I can give you one for free (but wouldn't say no to a gold rose or two). When would you be available to trade?

Oxx

I feel bad for not replying to the couple of AC swapnotes that people sent me.

Sorry, I never used the service.

SuperSah

Banned
Yup, I have two spare veggie baskets... Were they from Autumn Moon?

Pretty sure you can't reorder them, but I can give you one for free (but wouldn't say no to a gold rose or two). When would you be available to trade?

Unfortunately, I don't have any Gold roses. :(

Chopper

Nintendo Zone DLC in the UK is currently the Cat Tower. Lame.

Did my first create-an-alt-to-check-your-town this morning. Stressful stuff. The sooner I have a definite new neighbour, the better. Ready when you are Wolfe!

Linius

I saw on Twitter that the Fedora Chair is only available from november first till the fourteenth.

7LYYwDz.jpg

Think we might get the Autumn-Leaf Chair in the second half of the month? This is from the UK New Leaf Twitter btw.

And US Gaf already has the Autumn-Leaf Chair?

Mecca

I just checked and I got the autumn leaf chair (in the U.S.). I wouldn't have minded getting the fedora chair since I never got around to going to a Nintendo Zone to grab one. Oh, well.

I'm sending my left over candy to my villagers in letters. I'm always scrambling to find a present to attach to my letters.

Halloween night started off great until after several save/quits one of my villagers never went back into his house. All my other villagers who were outside went inside after a save except for Sparro. :( I think I tried for at least an hour. During that time, I did manage to get all the pumpkin heads, patched clothing and a few Jack-in-the-Boxes. I finally realized that you could give Jack regular candy for the creepy set. I originally thought you could only get the creepy set from lollipops. Of course the moment I gave Jack one, he gave me the one creepy item I was missing.

Linius

I just checked and I got the autumn leaf chair (in the U.S.). I wouldn't have minded getting the fedora chair since I never got around to going to a Nintendo Zone to grab one. Oh, well.

I'm sending my left over candy to my villagers in letters. I'm always scrambling to find a present to attach to my letters.

Halloween night started off great until after several save/quits one of my villagers never went back into his house. All my other villagers who were outside went inside after a save except for Sparro. :( I think I tried for at least an hour. During that time, I did manage to get all the pumpkin heads, patched clothing and a few Jack-in-the-Boxes. I finally realized that you could give Jack regular candy for the creepy set. I originally thought you could only get the creepy set from lollipops. Of course the moment I gave Jack one, he gave me the one creepy item I was missing.

Do you have an alt in your town? Then we could swap chairs. I'll pick up a second Fedora Chair with my alt and you do the same with the autumn-leaf chair.

Mecca

Do you have an alt in your town? Then we could swap chairs. I'll pick up a second Fedora Chair with my alt and you do the same with the autumn-leaf chair.

I've never created an alt. I'm ok with not having the chair. It was just one of those things where it would be cool if it were available, but I'm not too upset that it's not there.

Thank you for offering to trade.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So should one mushroom item spawn a day cos I can't see any new mushrooms anywhere.

I'm assuming my decorative ones won't affect things.

So should one mushroom item spawn a day cos I can't see any new mushrooms anywhere.

I'm assuming my decorative ones won't affect things.

I had four mushrooms in my town, but couldn't find any in my sister's...

She did have a whole load of mushrooms near her tree stumps... did those fill up the mushroom quota? : /

Animekatt

So these mushrooms, are they're different than the normal ones? I have a few normals that I didn't pick up, thinking they might be good for the mush furniture.

Linius

So these mushrooms, are they're different than the normal ones? I have a few normals that I didn't pick up, thinking they might be good for the mush furniture.

The one I picked up looked like a flat mushroom. Nothing special to see about it till I picked it up.

No Mush for me either. But I had a couple dozen mushrooms scattered through a little forest. I wonder if they, like Aveyn suggested, blocked new ones from being spawned.

Robin64

In the older games, mushrooms would spawn in the morning and then vanish periodically throughout the day, the notion being that other villagers are "picking them".

Animekatt

Yep none for me too. Sold/ate mine right up. I'm loving the autumn chair too. Need to make sure to pick another one up with my dummy acct.

Guys, guys, no panic, the autumn chair is orderable. :) It's the fedora chair that isn't. :)

Can I catalogue it from someone? :)

Nintendo Zone DLC in the UK is currently the Cat Tower. Lame.

Did my first create-an-alt-to-check-your-town this morning. Stressful stuff. The sooner I have a definite new neighbour, the better. Ready when you are Wolfe!

Yeah, saw it yesterday, but I thinks it's cool. Was one of the only BB items Europe officialy didn't got yet... :)

Hansel

Banned
Does someone have a Creepy Skeleton they don't need?

I can give a Creepy Floor, Creepy Clock and Creepy Bat Stone in exchange.

Or if you just need one of those let me know and you can have it.

Mole cricket: irritating bug? Or MOST irritating bug? Man, I'm so glad I finally caught one so I never have to do that again. Digging all the holes to find it is annoying enough. First time, I couldn't get my net on time before it buried itself again (that's on me.) Second and third times, it made a beeline for the water and killed itself before I had a chance to catch it.
Fourth time, finally got it, and I wouldn't do it again, not if it was 10,000 bells in the re-tail.

Now, if only the November fish would show up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom