• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a month. ><

Edit: I have two Fedora Chairs. They're so ugly.
:<

Dang it, I wasn't expecting them to be wrong since most of the standard DLC is orderable (like the rice plant bed).

Ehehe... does anyone have a spare autumn leaf chair (or can grab me one later)? I have some spare afternoon tea sets, pumpkin pies, veggie baskets and fedora chairs, plus some non-DLC rare items too if you want to swap.
I still need this quite badly. If Autumn Leaf chair is a US item, I'll grab an extra and trade it for that.

Chopper

Getting close to that gold.

cGYcS42.jpg

I like to think I'm close to my gold catalogue badge too, but I think clothes might be holding me back :/

I got a Mush TV too. And a Harvest Clock.

Pokemon has officially taken its rightful place in the back seat.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I think the Mush Hanger looks pretty cool.

I actually hadn't looked at it, but yeah, that's not bad. I was thinking of something like a single clothes hanger with mushrooms on it lol

I like to think I'm close to my gold catalogue badge too, but I think clothes might be holding me back :/

Just to let you know, I probably got my gold time badge closer to 600. I think others have had similar issues.

Linius

The Mush Hanger looks so perfect for an autumn themed room.

Think I'm just gonna start looking for these items:

Autumn-Leaf Chair
Autumn Floor
Autmumn Wall

Let me know if you got any of these so I can offer something in return.

I also had around 600 hours before gold badge. :(

And what are you missing from clothes? I have the whole gracie clothes set laid out at my plaza. :)

The Mush Hanger looks so perfect for an autumn themed room.

Think I'm just gonna start looking for these items:

Autumn-Leaf Chair
Autumn Floor
Autmumn Wall

Let me know if you got any of these so I can offer something in return.

I got an Autum Leaf Chair from Katt, you can catalogue and I think I have a spare autumn piece (not sure if it is wall or floor)

Linius

That would be awesome Kami! Let me know when you can visit/receive a visitor. I can't possible offer you anything with your catalogue numbers :lol

Niraj

That would be awesome Kami! Let me know when you can visit/receive a visitor. I can't possible offer you anything with your catalogue numbers :lol

I'm pretty sure I have an extra floor if he ends up having the wall.

Chopper

Just to let you know, I probably got my gold time badge closer to 600. I think others have had similar issues.

Great. :/

I also had around 600 hours before gold badge. :(

And what are you missing from clothes? I have the whole gracie clothes set laid out at my plaza. :)
That's awesome of you, but unless you'd be willing to sell them to me, I'll pass, thanks. I am missing loads of Able stuff too, I think. I need to look into it.

Will you be available in 50 minutes? That's 10 am for me.
I will make myself available!

Ok, gonna look in five minutes. :) Well, dunno, maybe some bells. :p Trying to get that abd legit, but 100 million is still far away, still struggling for that 50 million (800.000 bells off. :()

That's awesome of you, but unless you'd be willing to sell them to me, I'll pass, thanks. I am missing loads of Able stuff too, I think. I need to look into it.

Oh, but I think I have some spare stuff lying around here too. Have to look, will be back. :)

Linius

Is the Sushi Platter orderable? I completely missed that was up for America :(

Would a 150K worth bag of bells do you any good Kami? I'm still trying to go for 100. But Gracie is tearing me apart here with her prices.

Niraj

Would a 150K worth bag of bells do you any good Kami? I'm still trying to go for 100. But Gracie is tearing me apart here with her prices.

Yeah it's orderable. I can order you one while I'm at it if you want.

Wolfe

Yeah I just checked mine since I got my gold play time badge during the Halloween stuff last night and I'm at about 600 hours.

@Chopper: my gate will be open in half an hour then, that skyscraper floor is outside the station btw.

Chopper

Yeah I just checked mine since I got my gold play time badge during the Halloween stuff last night and I'm at about 600 hours.

@Chopper: my gate will be open in half an hour then, that skyscraper floor is outside the station btw.
Awesome.

Niraj

braves01, open now, sorry for the short delay. I'll be afk though for a bit, so if I don't respond, don't take it personally. I have a common painting also sitting around if you want that.

Well, I just checked and it looks like it is the floor I have a spare one. :( So don't know if anyone has a wall for you?

Sold four mushrooms in my town, 42.000 bells... :O

I got around 80k for all my mushrooms. :D But no mush furniture. :(

braves01

Banned
braves01, open now, sorry for the short delay. I'll be afk though for a bit, so if I don't respond, don't take it personally. I have a common painting also sitting around if you want that.

Thanks for the platter. I've already got a common painting so I left for whomever might need it. If there were a way to give people grass, I would have left some for you, lol. Seriously though the next game should let you buy grass seeds.

Linius

I was pushing it :p

But that's okay. I'm sure someone will come by with the wall or I'll try Gamefaqs later.

Let me know when I can come by for the chair and floor. Or if you want to visit that would be even better, not sure how you are on your medals?

I was pushing it :p

But that's okay. I'm sure someone will come by with the wall or I'll try Gamefaqs later.

Let me know when I can come by for the chair and floor. Or if you want to visit that would be even better, not sure how you are on your medals?

Oh, nice. Yes, that would be better. Still need that visiting badge. :) I have everything with me, so I can come over whenever you are ready. :)

Wolfe

Thanks for the platter. I've already got a common painting so I left for whomever might need it. If there were a way to give people grass, I would have left some for you, lol. Seriously though the next game should let you buy grass seeds.

Niraj likes living in the desert.

Chopper

In all my 477 hours of playtime, months of perfect town, and 20-odd patterned tree stumps, I have never seen a "rare mushroom". True story.

Wolfe

In all my 477 hours of playtime, months of perfect town, and 20-odd patterned tree stumps, I have never seen a "rare mushroom". True story.

I've seen 4 or 5, I've got 3 scattered around my satellite dish (behind town hall) if you want to see what they look like, they look like turds to me tbh.

Niraj

:'(

Niraj likes living in the desert.

Well it ended up working well when Ankha moved in. Plenty of places to make a little desert area for her with the pyramid and sphinx.

Linius

Thanks Kami, another visitor closer to 200 now.

Tomorrow I'm gonna start really decorating my alts house. Gonna put all the unorderables in my alts storage since I won't be doing any turnip filled locker craziness anymore. Time to clean up.

Linius

I've got an extra among my Saharah dupes you can have. I'll pull it out of storage and get it to you this weekend. (Currently in a tropical storm at the moment.)

Tropical Storm? We just had our autumn storm over here in Europe :p

Sounds great, just let me know when you're around.

Tropical Storm? We just had our autumn storm over here in Europe :p

Sounds great, just let me know when you're around.

Torrential downpours and flooding plus high winds (already got one downed tree today). It makes keeping a connection up a nuisance. I'll come visit with the wall this weekend to boost your count up a bit. :)

Chopper

Here's my Sahara situation again for a new thread...

I have:

Western Vista
Classroom Wall
Mortar Wall

Western Desert
Chessboard Rug
Sci-fi Floor
Ancient Tile
Office Flooring
Closed Road

I need:

Basement Floor
Classroom Floor
Saharah's Desert
Tatami

Autumn Wall
Basement Wall
Bathhouse Wall
Garden Wall
Music-room Wall
Tree-lined Wall

Can anyone help?

Animekatt

Got my bronze catalogue badge and silver HHA score badge today. Yeah, I'm way behind. :D

I just got my silver catalogue badge last night. Felt good. :D

Just so you know, the Autumn chair is orderable for around 4k bells.

______

Also, does anyone have a spare veggie basket up for trade? I have an extra wheat bundle and picnic basket.

Wolfe

You around Chopper? Only got a few more minutes then I'll have to wait till lunch.

Edit: right on, sorry for rushing ya.

Frogstep

So mushrooms will just start spawning every day? Even if you don't have stumps with patterns around your town?

About to be home in a few to check that out. :eek:

Wolfe

No idea, I already had a shit ton of shrooms placed around my town cause I thought they looked cool and none of my new ones today were furniture.

Niraj

The one I found was just under a random tree, not a stump, for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom