• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigg

Playing in 3D? For those with 500+ hours, at what hour did your eyes start bleeding from the 3D?
I haven't hit 500 with AC but I've clocked that in 3D easy on my OG.

I just recently went XL, which is going well so far… we'll see 😊

Coldsnap

I haven't hit 500 with AC but I've clocked that in 3D easy on my OG.

I just recently went XL, which is going well so far… we'll see 😊

XL is a great system isn't it? I'd have 500 hours on it easily if I didnt have all the systems and a gaming PC.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
zigg, I'm open. Might not be paying too close attention though, as I have some dishes to wash.

Niraj

I'm just gonna stay open, but will be afk for a little. If anybody wants to come over and catch snowflakes to give to the snowmam for ice furniture, feel free. She's north of the plaza by the fire.

We flew too close to the sun.

At least I was able to finish off my Ice set! Big thanks to suzu for letting me loiter around her town. Also Westraid and Niraj for letting me snag some snowflakes too. :D

Np man

One away from bingo 4 different ways but no one has the numbers here :(

I posted twice earlier that I could let you in for #42. :) If you're still around, add my FC (1332-7921-3652) and I can open my gates. Town is called Burrow and the snowman is on the southeastern cliff. Just follow the path all the way down and over the bridge.

Frogstep

Looking back at my bingo card, I can't believe only 5 people had numbers I needed. My card looks sad. :<

I still need to see MicH for his 9 but that ship might have already sailed. Luck was just not on my side today.

Coldsnap

I posted twice earlier that I could let you in for #42. :) If you're still around, add my FC (1332-7921-3652) and I can open my gates. Town is called Burrow and the snowman is on the southeastern cliff. Just follow the path all the way down and over the bridge.

Sweet! Thought you were gone for the day :) I'll check to see if you're open every 5 mins or so. Thanks!

milkham

She's north of the plaza by the fire.

nFzBs70.jpg

Ellix

Whew, anyone from the following still around that I may visit?

Mekere: 15
Frogstep: 19
wheelhoss1: 23
Koomaster: 40
Animekatt: 43

Niraj

Here's this one more time:

Snowman Bingo Dec 12

Ellix: 1
Dandy Crocodile: 3
Koomaster: 3