• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Katt wanted me to specifically tell cocoa (and Westraid) that she'd be back in 4 hours. I guess she doesn't care about the rest of you plebs.

Snowman Bingo Dec 12

Ellix: 1
Dandy Crocodile: 3
Koomaster: 3
Samurai-Heart: 3
milkham: 5
braves01: 6
milkham: 8
Chopper: 8
MicH: 9
Linius: 9
narras: 12
chanser: 12
Samurai-Heart: 14
Mekere: 15
Frogstep: 19
Elija2: 20
Zero_iyad: 20
cocoa: 22
wheelhoss1: 23
BGBW: 26
Coldsnap: 28
Westraid: 29
zigg: 29
MicH: 30
Frogstep: 30
cocoa: 37
Niraj: 38
Elija2: 39
Koomaster: 40
Bluepolicebox: 42
Animekatt: 43
Coldsnap: 45

let me know if I missed anyone

Elija2

why

KMorTQ5.png

Coldsnap, I added you (see post on last page). I'm going to stop by Niraj's to milk his mam a couple more times then I can open my gates if you still need 42. I'll be around for about 45 minutes.

Ellix

My snowman number today is #1! I can open up quickly now, or else in a few hours because I'll be heading out in a bit! I also have a Snowmom beside the bingo snowman.

My current card:
zlCfzRPCxbYRHuWJkX

If I may visit any of these towns at some time today that'd be swell:
Snowman Bingo Dec 12

Mekere: 15
Frogstep: 19
Zero_iyad: 20
wheelhoss1: 23
Westraid: 29
zigg: 29
Koomaster: 40
Animekatt: 43
Coldsnap: 45

Can you talk to someone else's Snowmama if you have flakes? Niraj, I think you have one, right? Cause I'm stocked up on flakes from the storm today . . .

Also gonna open up again soon for 23 hunters . . .

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Dang it, I really want to visit all you guys for the bingo card, but I have to finish my final final today. :<

Zero_IYAD

Today for bingo I have numbers 22 and 37.

FC: 5214-9146-5568

I'd like to get the following numbers:
My snowman number today is #1! I can open up quickly now, or else in a few hours because I'll be heading out in a bit! I also have a Snowmom beside the bingo snowman.

My current card:
zlCfzRPCxbYRHuWJkX

I need your numbers guys.
I got you #20 : )

Westraid

My current card:
zlCfzRPCxbYRHuWJkX

Sure, come on over, you're already in my list. Town name's Andromea. :)
Snowdad is south from Flurry's House. Might be afk playing GW2.

Zero_IYAD

Yeah sure, opening gates!

Oh actually I could leave my 3DS on while I'm out, so if anyone needs #1 and I don't have your Friend Code added just let me know soon and I'll try to add before I leave.
Add me please.
I'll drop by quick, you also need my number, so whenever you can pass by let me know : )

Coldsnap

My current card:
zlCfzRPCxbYRHuWJkX

I need your number and you need mine :D Added to FL

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Can you talk to someone else's Snowmama if you have flakes? Niraj, I think you have one, right? Cause I'm stocked up on flakes from the storm today . . .

Also gonna open up again soon for 23 hunters . . .

Yeah, come on over whenever :)

Ellix

I opened my gates, so stop by whenever. Town name is &#12465;&#12540;&#12461;

Ellix if you're still here I'll need 1 today FC is 5214-9146-5568

I need your number and you need mine :D Added to FL

Just got my 1st Bingo, a Snowmobile :D
Ellix, people need your #1

Sorry guys, GAF kept going offline and I couldn't see the messages >_< Added you all.
My FC is 3007 - 8321 - 6288 if you need it!

Snowman is just to the right of the station in front of the cafe. Hopefully I can swing by some of your towns afterwards! Opening gates now, and I'll leave them open again later.

Ellix

We destroyed NEOGAF and Elix's internet

Heh, thanks for the numbers guys! I always thought my connection was fine because it'd be stable when I visited others, but I guess it's more temperamental as a host?

I'll try leaving the gate open now but I'll be afk, hopefully it doesn't Resetti on anyone visiting.

Zero_IYAD

I just completed the Ice Set, thanks Niraj for hosting us all day : )
Good thing Snowmam gives you the set items in order.
I need a 2nd Ice Table to complete my room, so guess I'll collect a few more snowflakes.
If any one needs an Ice Wall I got an extra one : )

zigg

Niwa's open for 29. And also euda. &#128522; Snowpapa is northeast of the plaza.

Also, if you want hybrids, take as many as you like from the randoms near town hall. Please leave the gardens around other buildings alone though.

milkham

Niwa's open for 29. And also euda. &#128522; Snowpapa is northeast of the plaza.

Also, if you want hybrids, take as many as you like from the randoms near town hall. Please leave the gardens around other buildings alone though.

you have two numbers?

Niwa's open for 29. And also euda. &#65533;&#65533; Snowpapa is northeast of the plaza.

I'll be over with your spa thingie in about 15-20 minutes. :)

Well, now I can never unsee them that way.

*satisfied look* If I can help the world see things just a little bit through my eyes... I'm not sure it'll be a BETTER place... but at least I'll feel less alone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom