• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

Just so it doesn't get lost on the previous page my bingo number is 18.

Sure thing warrior, my FC is 3823-8595-4744, opening my gate now.

Salsa

zlCfzRPEhjgFAj7-f2

goldblum loves the snow

Wolfe

Sure thing milk, the snowmen are down by the event plaza.

Oh and Red has a legit David statue if anyone needs it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo Dec 12

Ellix: 1
Dandy Crocodile: 3
Koomaster: 3
Samurai-Heart: 3
milkham: 5
braves01: 6
milkham: 8
Chopper: 8
MicH: 9
Linius: 9
narras: 12
chanser: 12
Samurai-Heart: 14
Warrior_Keoni: 14
Mekere: 15
Wolfe: 18
Frogstep: 19
Elija2: 20
Zero_iyad: 20
cocoa: 22
wheelhoss1: 23
BGBW: 26
Coldsnap: 28
Westraid: 29
zigg: 29
MicH: 30
Frogstep: 30
cocoa: 37
Niraj: 38
Elija2: 39
Koomaster: 40
Bluepolicebox: 42
Animekatt: 43
Coldsnap: 45

Nowise10

It sucks that the trees in this game don't have Christmas lights on them like they did in past games.

Or at-least in the GameCube Animal Crossing.

Niraj

Mine's about closed too, but I think the price was shit anyway

Edit: Northern lights are awesome :D

Mekere

Animal crossing is a really bittersweet game. Whatever you do, you will never met you mother again, your best friends ends up living the town and leave you by yourself. Seasons pass and you can't do anything about that, snowmen melts, perfect trees dies...

:(

And some people dare say that it's a children game!

Anyway, my number today is 10! And it made me bingo so I don't have a card today as I made a snowmam...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Woo! Perfect Snowmam first time round. Getting the snowballs to a nice spot was a bit of a bother. Now time to hunt snowflakes.

CheekyLeek

Neo Member
Anyone got a snowmam in their town that I can exchange snowflakes with? I've got a load of them and I'm sick of carrying them around. I tried to make one, but ended up making another snowman.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
On, my Re-Tail has a premium on Gyroids today. Since snow means they'll be popping up a lot I'm sure many have built up a small collection of them. I'm willing to open my town later for anyone who wants to offload them.

Linius

I thought my snowman would give me a new bingo card but apparently it's one bingo card per snowman :(

Building the snowboy today. No bingo for me.

Frogstep

If you finish your bingo card from yesterday before you build another snowdad today would you then get a new card after or do you have to wait a whole day again?

Linius

It's a bit of a bummer that I can't play bingo now, he ain't even switching to a new number. His eyes are on 00, guess that's not a bingo numer right?

Hopefully I get these Snowtyke gifts out of the way quickly so I can get on with the bingo.

Wouldn't mind stopping by your town when you're available.
Adding. FC: 2020-0700-7027

Awesome! :)

Well here's what I have today and my current card status.

n8CgfTi.jpg
ZQVYX4D.jpg

I need 16, Frog! This is killing me. I want bingo . . .

And Dandy I need 22 as well. Still will be one dingo away! Ugh.

Oh yeah, and I have 21.

3rd Edit: I also made a perfect Snowmam for Ice Set seekers in case Niraj is busy.

Niraj

I thought my snowman would give me a new bingo card but apparently it's one bingo card per snowman :(

Building the snowboy today. No bingo for me.

That's what I was going to do as well, but maybe we'd be better off just saving the snowtyke for later. I mean people will be bingoing for awhile, but that's 5 days we're likely wasting. Think of all the bingos to be had :eek:

After all, there are two months left still.

Linius

That's what I was going to do as well, but maybe we'd be better off just saving the snowtyke for later. I mean people will be bingoing for awhile, but that's 5 days we're likely wasting. Think of all the bingos to be had :eek:

After all, there are two months left still.

Yeah, good point, but I already made the boy today. So I'm going to make a snowtyke tomorrow for the first gift at least. Do imperfect snowmans give you a bingo card too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom