• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 13

Koomaster: 1
Niraj: 3
Koomaster: 4
Warrior_Keoni: 9
Roto13: 9
Animekatt: 10
Frogstep: 16
Wheelhoss1: 21
Dandy Crocodile: 22
Coldsnap: 24
Niraj: 27
Warrior_Keoni: 28
braves01: 35
Koomaster: 37
Coldsnap: 42
Frogstep: 45
Frogstep: 46
Coldsnap: 47
Yasadril: 49
silkysmooth: 49

Niraj

Warrior_Keoni: 9
Roto13: 9
Frogstep: 16
Warrior_Keoni: 28
braves01: 35
Coldsnap: 47

These are the ones I have on my card so far

daripad

What do I do with snowflake, flakes and pitfall seeds? Just sell them?

And why do soe items show a small wooden thing as their symbol?

Niraj

it should be there now

Let me know what a good time is to pop in :)

Snowflakes you give to the Snowmam. Pitfall seeds are pointless unless you want to mess with your friends, so feel free to sell them. I'm not sure what the last part is asking.

Frogstep

You can also pick a secluded spot to bury that pitfall seed, like the beach or a far away part of your town. You'll never have to worry about it again. :p

bjork

For the last part, do you mean the -oids? That's what they look like when you place them, not sure why the icon isn't just a leaf.

milkham

today's numbers are
13, 27, 48

I can bingo with
warrior_keoni: 28
koomaster: 37

my friend code is 3239-2769-8151

and my retail has bonus on perfect peaches today

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I don't forget about it I'll open my gates now for anyone who wants to sell their Gyroids. I'm going to be AFK though.

Oh and I have a perfect Snowmam as well located on the thin strip north of the river.

daripad

Ok thanks guys.

Now my last question: how do I make the snowmam? i have the two small balls but I don't know how to put them togheter. i promise I won't be asking much for a long time

Edit: lol what do I do with my perfect peaches? Bury more until they replace the normal ones?

Niraj

Ok thanks guys.

Now my last question: how do I make the snowmam? i have the two small balls but I don't know how to put them togheter. i promise I won't be asking much for a long time

Edit: lol what do I do with my perfect peaches? Bury more until they replace the normal ones?

Make sure one is a bit smaller than the other and push that smaller one onto the bigger one.

You can bury your perfect peaches to get more perfect peach trees, yeah. Eventually when somebody has a perfect peach bonus at re-tail, you can harvest, head over to their town, and make bank.

milkham

Ok thanks guys.

just find your two snowballs in town and roll them around on snowy patches of ground and they'll get bigger, here's the size info http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/39261094591/the-above-images-show-you-the-correct-dimensions

perfect peaches keep planting them until you have a lot of perfect peaches, wait for someone to have a retail bonus on peaches and harvest

Frogstep

It's important to remember that you can only grow perfect fruit that's native to your town. So foreign perfect fruit you get from friends won't yield you any anything when buried.

milkham

oh and the reason we're saying to sell them at someone else's town is that foreign fruit (ie their town's native fruit is apples) gets more bells

Frogstep

This badge kind of snuck up on me today. Didn't even think I was close to pulling that many.
IL38gNv.jpg

Now only 1500 more for the next one and then 3000 more after that. Yay!
what the fuck man lol

Niraj

Thanks silkysmooth for opening :)

This badge kind of snuck up on me today. Didn't even think I was close to pulling that many.
IL38gNv.jpg

Now only 1500 more for the next one and then 3000 more after that. Yay!
what the fuck man lol

Yeah dude, it's bullshit. Easily has to be the worst one. Well, actually...maybe streetpass depending on where you live. I don't think I'm ever going to get that one :/

Frogstep

Yeah dude, it's bullshit. Easily has to be the worst one. Well, actually...maybe streetpass depending on where you live. I don't think I'm ever going to get that one :/

I don't think I'm ever getting that one either lol. I've pretty much given up on trying to streetpass since I never get hits whenever I take my 3ds with me.

Velcro Fly

Streetpass ones wouldn't be a huge deal if the limit was 99 instead of 20. I went to Symphony of the Goddesses last month and filled my 20 up in about 15 minutes.

I've come to the conclusion that there are a few that I will forever struggle to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom