• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 13

Koomaster: 1
Samurai_Heart: 1
Niraj: 3
Koomaster: 4
backlot: 5
Warrior_Keoni: 9
Roto13: 9
Animekatt: 10
suzu: 11
milkham: 13
cocoa:13
Frogstep: 16
Wheelhoss1: 21
Dandy Crocodile: 22
Coldsnap: 24
cocoa: 24
Elija2: 25
Niraj: 27
milkham: 27
Warrior_Keoni: 28
Elija2: 32
Piercedveil: 34
cocoa: 35
braves01: 35
LadyRiven: 35
Koomaster: 37
Piercedveil: 37
Hours_Left: 38
Ellix: 41
Coldsnap: 42
Animekatt: 43
Samurai_Heart: 44
Frogstep: 45
Frogstep: 46
Coldsnap: 47
ibeawolf: 47
milkham 48
Samurai_Heart: 48
Yasadril: 49
silkysmooth: 49
Narras: 50

Elija2

I still haven't made today's snowperson because the damn snowballs keep breaking. Does the snowmam only let you give her snowflakes for one day?

Zero_IYAD

I have a spare Ice Table you can have. :)
What?! How does this even happen? I was handed each item consecutively, with no doubles. And that was between my own and Niraj's town. I wondered if switching towns would fuck up the sequence, but I got everything no problem at all. Sorry for your pain.
Well, I completed the set in Niraj's town last night, I wanted a 2nd Table for my room & it turned out once you complete the Set you'll get any extra item randomly!

Anyway, thank you both, I just traded some of these extras for a Table on gamefaqs.

If anyone want some Ice items feel free to come grab some.

Animekatt

Well, I completed the set in Niraj's town last night, I wanted a 2nd Table for my room & it turned out once you complete the Set you'll get any extra item randomly!

Anyway, thank you both, I just traded some of these extras for a Table on gamefaqs.

If anyone want some Ice items feel free to come grab some.

No problem. I still added you as a friend though. :D

Hip Hop

Absolutely loving this game.

I haven't enjoyed an Animal Crossing game as much as the original one, but that has now changed with New Leaf.

Wild World was disappointing, and City Folk felt like an extension of that.

Anyway,

what's the best way to make bells? The island?

I am making a few bells here in there with each trip (about 40k-50k) but it doesn't feel enough.

milkham

thanks for making me feel welcome :D i added you guys back
except niraj cuz my cousin said dont add that guy, lol

lol add me
Qf59S36.gif

Niraj

Absolutely loving this game.

I haven't enjoyed an Animal Crossing game as much as the original one, but that has now changed with New Leaf.

Wild World was disappointing, and City Folk felt like an extension of that.

Anyway,

what's the best way to make bells? The island?

I am making a few bells here in there with each trip (about 40k-50k) but it doesn't feel enough.

Easiest way is to remove all the flowers and bushes, as well as cut down all the trees (and dig up the stumps) aside from 2-3 palms on both sides. This restricts the spawning to a smaller set of trees, and also makes it more difficult for you to accidentally scare them away. Then just catch the beetles. If you skip goliath beetles (the reddish looking ones) and catch everything else, you'll be getting 320k minimum per full basket. From time to time you may have to walk around scaring away hermit crabs and wharf roaches though, but it'll be much quicker in general. Also, feel free to catch the sharks. The one that sells for the least (hammerhead) is still equivalent to the lowest selling beetle (assuming you're skipping the goliaths)

suzu

Who buried random junk in my town? I'm going to assume it's either niraj (because you suck) or milkham (because you're hobo santa). You're both banned from Figaro. d:

backlot

Do Snowtykes only give you one gift or can you visit them the next day for another one? If they only give you one it'll take a while to get all of their stuff.

Niraj

I don't think I would accept that apology milkham. Did you see how quickly she jumped to accuse you? Who knows what she says when you aren't around. For the record, I only say nice things about you, even when you're not around.

Frogstep

I don't think I would accept that apology milkham. Did you see how quickly she jumped to accuse you? Who knows what she says when you aren't around. For the record, I only say nice things about you, even when you're not around.

What a nice guy!

xoyCLem.jpg

it happened. My town finally did the thing.

------------------------
I've actually got a question: for the Dung Beetles, do I have to save the snowballs till after 5PM for them to appear, or can they appear even if I already build a snowman?

Animekatt

You lie! You always talk about people behind their backs. Don't believe him Milk!

Wolfe

My number for today is 10 although I see that's already covered. Not sure what snowman I want to try building.

Koomaster

That's not this game; that was the Gamecube game for Japan. If I recall you could also shop in the store but the prices would be higher because of the inconvenience.

This page talks about it...
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Nook said:
In Dōbutsu no Mori e+ you can wake up Tom Nook after hours by banging on the doors three times with the shovel. He will be in his pajamas and allow you to shop, but he will move much slower. Not only this, anything you sell to him will be lowered from its base price by 30%. Similarly, prices of items in the shop will be inflated by 17%, and you are only allowed to either sell or buy what is on display. The catalog and other options will not be available either.

Frogstep

Wait, where was he sleeping? What if he just slipped on those PJ's before answering the door and was sleeping all over the merchandise he sells you, in the nude. D:

So I uploaded a pro design from the sewing machine earlier today (first time doing this) and for some reason I can't put it on display. Any particular reason why that's happening?

Frogstep

So I uploaded a pro design from the sewing machine earlier today (first time doing this) and for some reason I can't put it on display. Any particular reason why that's happening?

You can only display designs that you created, I believe. Don't think designs you get from QR codes are allowed to be put on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom