• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed plenty days in the summer (surely 15 total), but that's because you just don't bring your 3DS to festivals like Werchter :p

But I need to stop buying games since I don't really have the time to play them and my backlog is growing. Also bought The Witcher 2 on sale (7,50) and haven't really gotten around it. Might be finding Arkham Origins under the Christmas tree and on goes the list. Can't wait for South Park next year either :p

Know what you mean. Have a lot of games laying around I still haven't played (like GTAV and a lot of 3DS games...) Oh, well one at a time. :p

milkham

Oh, I dunno. Whatcha got? :p I also have the football fish lamp, if you didn't catch my edit above.

Okay here's a wish list I made a while ago. If you don't have em, don't worry about it.
ITEMS
bottled ship, cacao tree, ceramic hot pot, cornucopia, creepy crystal, hot plate,
hydrangea bed, mush end table, mush lamp, round clock, sand castle, small igloo, spinning wheel, stewpot, veggie basket, wheat bundle
WALL/FLOOR
bath tile, marine pop floor, classroom wall, floral wall, summit wall

i can order spinning wheel, and floral wall for you? wont have them til tomorrow

I was told I need to post more. Oh god I've been checking the turnip OT and thinking I was in the right place. I have #13 today if anyone needs it, and my FC is 1848-1841-5541.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 14

Cocoa: 2
MicH: 2
Wheelhoss1: 6
Elija2: 6
braves01: 8
Koomaster: 8
Silkysmooth: 11
Elija2: 12
Coldsnap: 13
truestatic: 13
milkham: 14
limlark: 15
Niraj: 17
Coldsnap: 19
Coldsnap: 20
Samurai_Heart: 21
Samurai_Heart: 23
Samurai_Heart: 26
milkham: 26
Silkysmooth: 26
Koomaster: 27
Niraj: 27
Cocoa: 27
Elija2: 27
Cocoa: 28
Samurai_Heart: 28
Koomaster: 30
Animekatt: 32
MicH: 32
Frogstep: 33
Cocoa: 34
Niraj: 34
Frogstep: 37
Coldsnap: 40
Koomaster: 43
kamikazekoala: 43
braves01: 44
milkham: 44
Wheelhoss1: 45
LadyRiven:45
Frogstep: 45
Sammy Samusu: 45
Animekatt: 50
Frogstep: 50

You can come now.

Okay, coming. :)

Oh, I dunno. Whatcha got? :p I also have the football fish lamp, if you didn't catch my edit above.

Okay here's a wish list I made a while ago. If you don't have em, don't worry about it.
ITEMS
bottled ship, cacao tree, ceramic hot pot, cornucopia, creepy crystal, hot plate,
hydrangea bed, mush end table, mush lamp, round clock, sand castle, small igloo, spinning wheel, stewpot, veggie basket, wheat bundle
WALL/FLOOR
bath tile, marine pop floor, classroom wall, floral wall, summit wall

The bolded ones, I have spares of these you can have. :)

Kami, let me know when your town is open or if you want to visit my town instead.

Well, after I visited limlark, I'll open up town for the gold ores and you can come see Frank. :)

And limlark, do you have a flamenco hat, tam o' shanter and sigatirruis arrow yet? Will bring those to, they are DLC. :)

Linius

Well, after I visited limlark, I'll open up town for the gold ores and you can come see Frank. :)

And limlark, do you have a flamenco hat, tam o' shanter and sigatirruis arrow yet? Will bring those to, they are DLC. :)

Ah, that arrow. Haven't got that one either.

And yes, Frank is in your town of course!

Coldsnap

I didn't even get any fish furniture despite placing first. Looks like the fishing set could be challenging to get.

I'd like to visit these people if possible:

Silkysmooth: 11
Coldsnap: 13

I'm Open

Hope everyone that needed my numbers was able to stop by. If not just let me know and I'll open up again. :)

Just need these numbers from the list now. So close to bingo 3 days, one of which will be double bingo! :O

I'm around if you still need my #.

Linius

Very odd, but my 3DS doesn't want to pick up my internet signal for some reason and I can't find out what it is now. We'll do it some other time Kami, no hurry on my part :p

Robin64

lawl, so true

JrWfLQJ.png

I love Izzy's angry face. <3

I found two sea-anemone beds, a dab table, a crab clock, and a football fish lamp in storage if Lady Riven or anyone else wants them. Also have a Saharah meadow vista and a legit famous painting. Somebody please take these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom