• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocoa

I love Izzy's angry face. <3

I found two sea-anemone beds, a dab table, a crab clock, and a football fish lamp in storage if Lady Riven or anyone else wants them. Also have a Saharah meadow vista and a legit famous painting. Somebody please take these things.

may I take the famous painting please? my gates are open if you can drop it off

Linius

ibbNL6eLKtqH4m.JPG
iSwtedZ9FlDTd.JPG

Medal update ^^

iVmN09XRUPhdT.JPG
ibiEryxDHVZxMj.JPG

A glorious one-two victory for team Linius!

iJ3s7JFbmav7m.JPG
ihZofOrZ7vuvG.JPG

Entertaining myself while waiting for Milkham in Wheelhoss' town.

igQk4JTRbf61D.JPG
i2M05OX6dTQ9v.JPG

Beautiful sky in Westeros!

iJPrwI1e2OzI6.JPG
ivIX7cQK7uTyC.JPG

ibelocKutZUDO6.JPG
ibsu4qQqfObI08.JPG

Decided to change my office a bit. Now all the HHA rewards are in there, sort of trophy room for HHA stuff.

iHiCqoQjsIjur.JPG

Last but not least, K.K. Slider pic :D

Frogstep

Same question here.

I think you will get a new one the next day? Because a bingo card for one snowpapa being build looks like very time consuming :p

So you have to wait till the Snowpapa is melted away, before you get another one? Or can you build more Snowpapa's at once?

You can have multiple snowdads at a time to get more numbers that way, but only new ones give new bingo cards. You can also finish a bingo card and then build a new snowdad after and still get a new card.

You can have multiple snowdads at a time to get more numbers that way, but only new ones give new bingo cards. You can also finish a bingo card and then build a new snowdad after and still get a new card.

Cool, good to know. :) So, in a way, it isn't quite a hassle to get stuff cause we have a lot of time for it, right?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm open if anybody needs my numbers. Might be afk in a bit.

Snowman Bingo December 14

Cocoa: 2
MicH: 2
Wheelhoss1: 6
Elija2: 6
Conrad Link: 6
braves01: 8
Koomaster: 8
Silkysmooth: 11
Elija2: 12
Coldsnap: 13
truestatic: 13
milkham: 14
limlark: 15
Niraj: 17
Conrad Link: 18
Coldsnap: 19
Coldsnap: 20
Warrior_Keoni: 21
Samurai_Heart: 21
Samurai_Heart: 23
Samurai_Heart: 26
milkham: 26
Silkysmooth: 26
Koomaster: 27
Niraj: 27
Cocoa: 27
Elija2: 27
Cocoa: 28
Samurai_Heart: 28
Koomaster: 30
Animekatt: 32
MicH: 32
Frogstep: 33
Cocoa: 34
Niraj: 34
Warrior_Keoni: 34
Warrior_Keoni: 35
Frogstep: 37
Coldsnap: 40
Koomaster: 43
kamikazekoala: 43
braves01: 44
milkham: 44
Wheelhoss1: 45
LadyRiven:45
Frogstep: 45
Sammy Samusu: 45
Animekatt: 50
Frogstep: 50

Frogstep

Cool, good to know. :) So, in a way, it isn't quite a hassle to get stuff cause we have a lot of time for it, right?

Yeah it's not so bad to get and it's been pretty fun. Oh and did you need my numbers still? I can open for you. :D

qNIjTQC.jpg

Now I know what Niraj was feeling like. D:

Heeeeelp!

Linius

Thanks Katt :)

Going to be replacing my Modern Wood room soon. Thinking about the Ice Set. But that will be something that everybody can do easily :p

At least I have a Christmas, summer, western and office room I'm happy with in my main house. And then there's the fully autumn themed room in my alts house. House decoration still is so much fun in this game.

Robin64

What games is this similar to?

While there are other "every day" simulators, such as The Sims and Harvest Moon, none of them are quite like Animal Crossing. AC is rather unique in the way it does things. It's hard to give an answer other than "previous Animal Crossing titles".

Yeah it's not so bad to get and it's been pretty fun. Oh and did you need my numbers still? I can open for you. :D

qNIjTQC.jpg

Now I know what Niraj was feeling like. D:

Heeeeelp!
Yep, I like it. I have all the stuff already, but I like doing doing the events too. :) I got a bingo in silkysmooth's town, so I'm good for today. Got a snow machine. :)

Wish I could help you with the those numbers. :(

Good news for us Europeans. :)

I just shut off my game of AC and I had a blue notification on the icon of AC. So I reloaded the game and Pete was waiting for me outside my house with a letter of Nintendo. :)

And it contained a...

image.jpg

So we guys get it sooner than we thought. :)

Also went for the Nintendo DLC item and it was the White Police Cap again. :(

white-police-cap.jpg

Not sure what the Nintendo Hotspot item will be, but I guess it'll be the double neck guitar...

Aw man lame, I want that turkey. Why's the cap orderable but not the other one. D:

Nintendo being Nintendo? :)

Also read that on the 12/22 the Japanese AC's will get the second piece of the Astrology Set, the Capicron Ornament.

capricorn-ornament.jpg

So you know when you can bug Gamefaqs for one. :) I know I will.

How do these spotpass gifts work btw? Do I have to put my 3DS in sleepmode while connected to the internet?

Yep. When it is in sleepmode, it kinda upload's stuff. :) But there can be time difference between people. If you press the home button during play, you can also check on the icon. If it has a blue notification, maybe you just have to enter your house for it. If that doesn't work. Just save and quit en reload the game. That should do it.

Linius

Yep. When it is in sleepmode, it kinda upload's stuff. :) But there can be time difference between people. If you press the home button during play, you can also check on the icon. If it has a blue notification, maybe you just have to enter your house for it. If that doesn't work. Just save and quit en reload the game. That should do it.

Okay, great. Can't wait to have a turkey :D

Downhome

My wife wanted me to ask what was up with the sky here. It looks awesome whatever it is. Does it mean anything or is it just for looks?

0YRaXta.jpg

Downhome

Yeah, but in game does it mean anything in terms of gameplay, or is it just to simulate the same thing in game?

Edit:

Ok, thanks!

Her girl looks like she really is in awe at it there, lol.

Anyone got bingo 19? That is the only one I need for a line.

Edit: Just made another snowman spinning it and it stops on 1.... then......6,7......8..... damn it 18! lol. So close!

Anyway now I can finish a line with 14 also so need 19 or 14.

celebi23

I was wondering if anyone might have/be able to buy an extra yule log?

I'm making my main room my holiday/festive room and it'd be awesome to add this. If you have an extra one/can order one, just shoot me a PM. Just include in the PM if you want bells/any specific items. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom