• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 14

Cocoa: 2
MicH: 2
Wheelhoss1: 6
Elija2: 6
Conrad Link: 6
braves01: 8
Koomaster: 8
Hours_Left: 8
Silkysmooth: 11
Elija2: 12
Coldsnap: 13
truestatic: 13
milkham: 14
limlark: 15
Niraj: 17
Conrad Link: 18
Coldsnap: 19
Coldsnap: 20
Warrior_Keoni: 21
Samurai_Heart: 21
Samurai_Heart: 23
ashleyj1988: 23
Samurai_Heart: 26
milkham: 26
Silkysmooth: 26
Koomaster: 27
Niraj: 27
Cocoa: 27
Elija2: 27
Cocoa: 28
Samurai_Heart: 28
Koomaster: 30
Animekatt: 32
MicH: 32
Frogstep: 33
Cocoa: 34
Niraj: 34
Warrior_Keoni: 34
Warrior_Keoni: 35
Frogstep: 37
Coldsnap: 40
Koomaster: 43
kamikazekoala: 43
braves01: 44
milkham: 44
Wheelhoss1: 45
LadyRiven:45
Frogstep: 45
Sammy Samusu: 45
Animekatt: 50
Frogstep: 50

Niraj

Question for anybody doing the streetpass weekend thing: has anybody successfully gotten AC streetpasses from it? I'm just wondering because I think zigg and somebody else were talking about not being able to get any AC streetpasses from relays...so was just wondering whether it was worth going out for those or not tomorrow, since getting closer to the AC badge would be my main prerogative.

Cocoa

Question for anybody doing the streetpass weekend thing: has anybody successfully gotten AC streetpasses from it? I'm just wondering because I think zigg and somebody else were talking about not being able to get any AC streetpasses from relays...so was just wondering whether it was worth going out for those or not tomorrow, since getting closer to the AC badge would be my main prerogative.

I got a bunch of passes on my NA and JP 3DSes but none counted for ACNL. It's worth it if you want to add countries/states/whatever for your streetpass map. I think the furthest away I got was Russia.

Elija2

I used my home relay point yesterday and I was able to get an AC Streetpass from it.

limlark

It works for me, but only one of them so far has had AC.

Also, my island is selling the tropical vista wallpaper right now, which is quite pretty and apparently rare! If you have 100 medals lying around, come get it! 3480 3868 2820

Yeah, I got two today.

Cocoa

I'm curious. Did you guys stay at the same nintendo zone for a while and have it keep sending you streetpasses or did you go to multiple ones?

Niraj

Cool, thanks for the responses guys. Guess I'll give it a shot assuming the weather cooperates. Why couldn't they do this shit in the summer?

Mecca

I'm curious. Did you guys stay at the same nintendo zone for a while and have it keep sending you streetpasses or did you go to multiple ones?

From my understanding, you can only get streetpasses from each location every 8 hours so if you were there for awhile you wouldn't get a continuous flow of passes. You would have to go to multiple locations.

From my understanding, you can only get streetpasses from each location every 8 hours so if you were there for awhile you wouldn't get a continuous flow of passes. You would have to go to multiple locations.

So if I hit up one McDonald's and go to another, would that work? I've never done that, just curious...

Peaches the Pink Horse is boxed up and free for whomever would like her. Just let me know.

I also posted this on GameFAQs, so first come, first serve.

Also, milkham, if you are available still, may I swing by for the #14 bingo number please?

Looking for some bingo numbers:
17, 5, 41, 1, 31, 36, 35, 4, 39, 25, 48, 21, 29, 27, 9, 7, 8, 32, 2

I have #23 right now.

Friend code: 1864-9151-4934

Mephala

Woohoo
BuKOchW.jpg

Niraj

Looking for some bingo numbers:
17, 5, 41, 1, 31, 36, 35, 4, 39, 25, 48, 21, 29, 27, 9, 7, 8, 32, 2

I have #23 right now.

Friend code: 1864-9151-4934

Are you going to be around for a bit? I have 17 and 27, but want to finish up on the island first.

Oi. Busy past two days... but I did manage to pick up seven new AC StreetPasses today (and four from yesterday) so I am seeing something from the Weekend event.

Time to catch up on my town from today though. So far behind. :/

Hip Hop

yo guys,

for the fishing tourney, when there is another one,

do you just keep getting the same trophy over and over again after you win?

Frogstep

yo guys,

If you keep getting first, yeah. It's just the same 3 trophies depending on what place you make it to. Gold, Silver and Bronze.

Niraj

yo guys,

There's gonna be one in every month through May. You get the same trophies, yeah. Gold for first, silver for second, bronze for third.

celebi23

Might anyone be able to help me out with this?
I was wondering if anyone might have/be able to buy an extra yule log?

I'm making my main room my holiday/festive room and it'd be awesome to add this. If you have an extra one/can order one, just shoot me a PM. Just include in the PM if you want bells/any specific items. Thanks!

Bingo number for today was 43 though I don't think it matters so late. :/

Also, I learned that your snowmen can be destroyed if someone drops a house on them.

Niraj

Dammit, forgot K.K. was playing tonight. Only got a few songs in before he had to close up shop. Guess next Saturday it is. :\

I just got followed by your frog lady lol. I was wondering why she seemed familiar.

Bingo number for today was 43 though I don't think it matters so late. :/

Also, I learned that your snowmen can be destroyed if someone drops a house on them.

If you need 17, 27, 34, I'm still around.

Frogstep

I think tomorrow I'll try my hand at the whole turnip thing. I still need the badge for that either way.

I'll need to find someone who has em on sale for cheap. I heard that 90-120 was the ideal price range to buy.

Niraj

I think tomorrow I'll try my hand at the whole turnip thing. I still need the badge for that either way.

I'll need to find someone who has em on sale for cheap. I heard that 90-120 was the ideal price range to buy.

90-120 is the total range. So you'll want stuff more on the lower end of that spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom