• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

Sorry give me a couple minutes. That girl did steal some of my flowers. I need to fix things and delete her. Anyone know what her name is in the Friends List? Is it Jasmine 3.0?

No worries. Just post in the thread when you are ready and I'll hop right in.

Ps. Are people still buying turnips for money or is there a better money making thing?

Linius

I have to thanks forgstep for making it possible i have the slalom gate now. It looks truly insane. wish there was a blue one

LadyRiven

I seriously hate having to save and continue to reset snowballs because I can't find them. My biggest pet peeve with this game is finding things in my town. It's the worst.

Also is there any surefire way to make sure a neighbor tells you they are moving. One of my villagers I know is going to be the one this time but they just wouldn't mention it.

I know how you feel. The more stuff you have in town the harder it is. I've started chopping down trees to make it a little easier. :S

Addie stole a blue violet, a purple pansy, a purple tulip, and a blue rose. Lucky her. Watch out for Addie from Arkansas AKA Jasmine 3.0.

Opening again for people who get it.

V7bENTN.jpg

TWNgzZg.png

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnbLQQNgA

but this is me on like every holiday in animal crossing tho lol

milkham

i need

fishfishmonkeyhat: 4
Frogstep: 5
Chanser: 8
koomaster: 11
kamikazekoala: 12
mich: 15
piercedveil: 17
chanser: 18
elija2: 20
frogstep: 24
wheelhoss1: 25
wolfe: 33
frogstep: 37
elija2: 41
fishfishmonkeyhat: 41
wheelhoss1: 45
wheelhoss1: 50

milkham

since no one cares about my bingo predicament, why don't you guys come over to my town for pics!

i dunno marshal's fc though

edit: or not
TWNgzZg.png

Koomaster

I like this pic from Milk's town...
tumblr_my6t8cKZW31swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Linius reaching up toward the lights. I think I caught him in the middle of putting away a tool. Made for a cool picture.

tumblr_my6t70TnTp1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Friends!

tumblr_my6te4A1ok1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I stole Milk's lights. Then Milk came to visit me and stole them back. They are gone now. :(

Koomaster

How do you buy the clothes after you've scanned their QR codes?
When you scan for codes it asks you to save them in a slot in your pattern design folder. Just open that up (the little pencil beside the suitcase that opens your inventory). They should be there, just select wear them.

Talk to Mabel in her store and you can save more designs there with her you aren't going to be using right away.

There is no buying of designed clothes. Like they do not become shirts/dresses in your inventory. They are just patterns.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
They really need to add some kind of stat page/board next game. Having stuff like:

# weeds pulled
# dream towns visited
# of bugs caught
# of fish caught
# of diving assholes caught
# of towns visited
# of island medals earned
amount of money spent in stores

blah blah etc, would have been nice

Marvie_3

Banned
They really need to add some kind of stat page/board next game. Having stuff like:

# weeds pulled
# dream towns visited
# of bugs caught
# of fish caught
# of diving assholes caught
# of towns visited
# of island medals earned
amount of money spent in stores

blah blah etc, would have been nice

Yeah, that would be awesome.

Finally caught a stringfish tonight which was the last fish I needed. Now I just need that last diving one to complete the museum.........but I have to wait until March..... :/

Wolfe

I seriously hate having to save and continue to reset snowballs because I can't find them. My biggest pet peeve with this game is finding things in my town. It's the worst.

Depending on the time of day it could be dung beetles rolling them into the water or something. If you can't find them try entering and exiting a building and it'll respawn any snowballs that have been destroyed.

Also 11 and 33 were my yesterday numbers, sorry dudes. Todays numbers are 2 and 36.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah, that would be awesome.

Finally caught a stringfish tonight which was the last fish I needed. Now I just need that last diving one to complete the museum.........but I have to wait until March..... :/

You got a loach already? I just need that and the spider crab to be done.

Anyone looking to sell their perfect pears: I was buying some turnips in someone's town and just thought to check their retail. They're buying them.

Reddit user. Let me know if you want more info.

NeeL

Neo Member
I stop playing three months ago, but seeing this holiday-related stuff and seasons changes makes me want to return. But still. So, based on the previous AC games (and keeping in mind the internet thingy nowadays), how long do you think Nintendo will be supporting (new events and content) New Leaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom