• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 21st

Koomaster: 2
eudaemonic: 3
fishfishmonkeyhat: 4
Frogstep: 5
Roto13: 7
Chanser: 8
milkham: 9
Niraj: 10
Koomaster: 11
Wolfe: 11
kamikazekoala: 12
Koomaster: 13
Piercedveil: 13
backlot: 14
MicH: 15
Piercedveil: 17
Chanser: 18
Elija2: 20
Niraj: 21
fishfishmonkeyhat: 23
LadyRiven: 23
Frogstep: 24
Wheelhoss1: 25
SuperSah: 26
Aces11: 28
Lord Helmet: 29
milkham: 29
Niraj: 29
LadyRiven: 30
eudaemonic: 30
Wolfe: 33
Aces11: 35
Koomaster: 36
Linius: 36
Chanser: 36
Frogstep: 37
Roto13: 38
milkham: 38
eudaemonic: 39
Roto13: 40
Elija2: 41
Linius: 41
fishfishmonkeyhat: 41
Lord Helmet: 43
fishfishmonkeyhat: 44
Linius: 45
Wheelhoss1: 45
Frogstep: 46
MicH: 46
milkham: 48
Chanser: 48
Wheelhoss1: 50

Linius

Roto, Chancer..., pls! :p

Frogstep, you still need me?

I could use Backlot and Kami btw.

Also a combination of Milkham, Frogstep and Wheelhoss.

Though I think Milkham will have new numbers by now, he's an aussie iirc.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Roto, Chancer..., pls! :p

Frogstep, you still need me?

I could use Backlot and Kami btw.

Also a combination of Milkham, Frogstep and Wheelhoss.

Though I think Milkham will have new numbers by now, he's an aussie iirc.

Are you mixing him up with ramyeon? I thought milkham was from New York or some shit

Could I please visit Koomaster, Wheelhoss1, or Wolfe (anyone with 2, 33, or 50)? I have 29 & 43 if this helps anyone.

Was going to bed, but I could use the 43

And Wheelhoss 50

Then I would have bingo.

Or Acess11 only 28 would get me bingo, too, but I think I won't see him anytime soon. :(

@ linius, you need my 12?

Velcro Fly

So I foolishly left stuff in my event plaza and it's right where stuff is set up for the Solstice.

Please tell me I don't lose that stuff. I don't want to lose my gold watering can and gold shovel :(

I'm seriously not below time traveling back to get my golden tools back.

Yeah, if you can open up I'll pop by.

Gonna visit Lord Helmet in a quickie and then open up for you. :)

QUOTE=silkysmooth;94402381]So I foolishly left stuff in my event plaza and it's right where stuff is set up for the Solstice.

Please tell me I don't lose that stuff. I don't want to lose my gold watering can and gold shovel :([/QUOTE]

If you have the police station, those will popup there.

If not, then you'll have to wait till you have a police station, I guess...

MicH

So I foolishly left stuff in my event plaza and it's right where stuff is set up for the Solstice.

Please tell me I don't lose that stuff. I don't want to lose my gold watering can and gold shovel :(
Do you have the police station? They should be there.

If you don't have it yet they will be there whenever you build it

Koomaster

Could I please visit Koomaster, Wheelhoss1, or Wolfe (anyone with 2, 33, or 50)? I have 29 & 43 if this helps anyone.
Added the FC in your profile; don't forget to add me back.
My FC: 0903-3656-0179

Opened my gates so hop over whenever.
Snowmen are south east of the town tree.

Velcro Fly

Also the snowman numbers seem to be only random after it's determined whether or not it will give you a number you have on your card. For fun I've reset about 5 times now and every single time all three of my snowmen give me numbers I do not have. Also that may be widely known but I didn't know about it so it's new to me!

Yeah, it happens. :(

Well, going to bed now. Maybe I have the numbers tomorrow, first going after the Snowtyke awards, (only need 2 more), after that it'll be Snowman and Snowboy spamming. :)

Linius

I play a lot of bingo now I have the time. Really hope Chancer and Roto show up so I can grab their numbers and finish my bingo card for today.

Linius

Yeah, just Dream Suite and Weed pulling for me. Give me a reason to visit the Dream Suite chaps! Pos

t your codes!

mo41Owf.png

Velcro Fly

I seriously hate having to save and continue to reset snowballs because I can't find them. My biggest pet peeve with this game is finding things in my town. It's the worst.

Also is there any surefire way to make sure a neighbor tells you they are moving. One of my villagers I know is going to be the one this time but they just wouldn't mention it.

My town is going to be open for about another hour then I''m out for the night. Just a FYI. Gonna shower now but I'll check if I need to add anyone when I get out.

Let me know what your Joan is selling for. She wanted 108 today so I told her to fuck right off GAF has my back you sow-looking bitch!

Yeah she might not be coming back next week. >_>

Hey WheelHoss and Frogstep, I'm pretty sure that addie girl that you two met was messing with the flowers in my town. I've noticed some of my flowers have disappeared, including a few hybrids. Nothing major but I figured I should let you guys know since you both added her and you may or may not be protective of your towns. I met her in someone else's town so I'm not sure who she is myself.

Yea I was wondering about her. She ran off before I said it was ok to explore. I checked and I didn't see anything missing, but thanks. FC deletion imminent.

Linius

You coming frogstep, i'm chilling at the snowmen spot

it's down the right birdge and then a little to the left. At lobos crib.

Linius

Does anyone know in what timeone roto is? Wondering if he might show up again

edit

damn, roto got two numbers that get me bingo

he;s my key now!

javac

I haven't been back to the game in months. I wonder what my village looks like o_0. It used to be my pride and joy T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom