• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

I stop playing three months ago, but seeing this holiday-related stuff and seasons changes makes me want to return. But still. So, based on the previous AC games (and keeping in mind the internet thingy nowadays), how long do you think Nintendo will be supporting (new events and content) New Leaf?

I don't know that they actually can do anything, seems like the catalog is fixed and they're already repeating downloadable items from nintendozones. other than that things just repeat I think.

I don't know that they actually can do anything, seems like the catalog is fixed and they're already repeating downloadable items from nintendozones. other than that things just repeat I think.
The are still some DLC items that are slated to be released, at least in Japan. (The western Zodiac based furniture.) Hopefully we'll get them here too.

And not counting Toy Day, we've still got at least three more major in game events.

MicH

Damn these snowmen. I refuse to build another until I bingo.

I need 25, 28 OR 42 to bingo. Triple ding :( Someone must have one of these!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I clearly wasn't paying attention to what K.K. was saying to me yesterday when I went to listen to him because to my surprise he sent me his picture. No I didn't do that item trick for it, so I must have hit the right number of nights last night. :D

zlCfzRRgTgMtkO8zz1

Linius

He doesn't tell you, he just mails it to you by surprise for your countless support :D

And I said some weird things, according to Milkhams gif I said: wpohho, doublr bingo. I really shouldn't be playing anymore after a certain amount of beer :p

Let me check my numbers for today, I'm gonna build a fourth snowman today.

Pyrokai

A little girl named Katie is on my town today. I've never seen her before, but she wants to go to someone's town? Anyone up for a stranger to visit today? I have no friends :(

Linius

Todays Bingo Numbers!

Milkham: 04
Coldsnap: 05
Linius: 09
Coldnsap: 09
Sah: 10
Linius: 14
Milkham: 16
Wolfe: 18
Mich: 20
Milkham: 23
Mich: 28
Milkham: 29
Mich: 35
Sah: 36
Linius: 37
Coldsnap: 37
Wolfe: 46
Linius: 49

I need...

I'll be back later to see if you guys can open up ^^

Wolfe

It's after 6 am for me, my new numbers are 18 and 46 I believe (already saved and exited). Gonna be pretty busy today but I'll check again later.

Has anybody already build a perfect snowboy?

It just doesn't work in my town. :( Gonna take revenge and make him hideous together with snowmom. At least I get something from Snowtyke...

Yeah, been building them everyday. Body needs to be roughly line up with the mid point of your ears. The head should line up with your chin.

Well, I wish I know that before. Because I read that the body and the head may slightly differ. Looks like I had wrong instructions.

So I thought, well, I gonna make a hideous snowboy as revenge and then he turned out as a perfect snowboy...

Oh, well. Now that I know that, know what I gonna build tomorrow for the snowbunny, a hideous snowmom. :)

MicH

So, I'm back. Mich, Sah, you guys around?
I'm available. Decided to make my Snowman of the day as no one had the numbers I needed to get a bingo. My new snowman did - 28. Got the ski slope floor. 5 items down!

My numbers are 20, 28 and 35

Okay, I got a snowboard out of it. :)

Now I'm going after a capricorn ornament to catalogue, so I can order some, but they will only come tomorrow.

Edit: I ordered six of them, so tomorrow they can be catalogued or given away. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Odd. Perfect apples on premium again, Katie for the second day in a row, and Lionel just gave me the exact same request he did yesterday morning. If it wasn't for the snowboy item in the mail, I could've sworn I somehow had become a lamer version of Bill Murray.

milkham

Odd. Perfect apples on premium again, Katie for the second day in a row, and Lionel just gave me the exact same request he did yesterday morning. If it wasn't for the snowboy item in the mail, I could've sworn I somehow had become a lamer version of Bill Murray.

can i come sell my apples after i shake all my trees

*popping in before I start my day off doing stuff.... like stuffing my face with dim sum and then seeing Anchorman 2*

So my numbers so far are 10 and 47. I played just enough to get my nips and I tried making my third snowman but one of the snowball decided to bust. Boooo. So I'll be doing that later.

I won't be open till sometime later this evening though. I'll update when I do.

Todays Bingo Numbers!

Coldsnap: 05
Linius: 09
Coldnsap: 09
Linius: 14
Wolfe: 18
Mich: 20
Milkham: 23
Mich: 28
Mich: 35
Sah: 36
Linius: 37
Coldsnap: 37
Wolfe: 46
Linius: 49

I need...

I'll be back later to see if you guys can open up ^^

I need Milk Mic Sah & Linius.

I have 3, 38, 50.

Only around for a few minutes now, but then I"ll be back on tonight.

Plasmid

Would anyone be cool letting me gather some foreign fruits from their town? I just started 3 days ago. Need to pay off my house lol.

I had the crown at my able sisters today :( 1m bells.

I have cherries in my town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom