• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I COULD HAVE GOTTEN BINGO YESTERDAY IF YOU WERE ON!!!

I mean ok, sure.. >_>

That should be the slogan for ACNL Winter GAF XD

Animekatt NNID: Animekatt Wii U
***Animekatt's [URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=93748313&postcount=6435"]Boyfriend[/URL] NNID: phantomzxro
ArchedThunder NNID: ArchedThunder Wii U
ashleyj1988 NNID: ashleyj1988 Wii U
BGBW NNID: ChucklingIdiot Wii U
bluepolicebox NNID: bluepolicebox Wii U
braves01 NNID: braves01 Wii U
Chopper NNID: ProperChopper Wii U
Conrad Link NNID: LinkNZ Wii U
Dandy Crocodile NNID: DandyCrocodile
daripad NNID: daripad
Diggeh NNID: Diggeh
Elija2 NNID: Elija2
Ellix NNID: EllixEur
eudaemonic NNID: eudaemonic
Frogstep NNID: iLLscar Wii U
ibeawolf NNID: ibeawolf
kamikazekoala NNID: Dante_81
Koomaster NNID: Koomaster Wii U
LadyRiven NNID: ladyriven
[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=80848"]lazybones18
NNID: lazybones26
Linius NNID: Linius91
[/URL]Lord Helmet NNID: LordHelmet Wii U
Marvie_3 NNID: Marvie_3 Wii U
Mecca NNID: M.E.C.C.A Wii U
Mekere NNID: Mekere
Mephala NNID: FunnySideUp
MicH NNID: Traipez Wii U
milkham NNID: milkham
Niraj NNID: Ni-Unit Wii U
Piercedveil NNID: Piercedveil
Robin64 NNID: Robin64 Wii U
Roto13 NNID: rotothirteen Wii U
SalsaShark NNID: Salsa.uy
Samurai_Heart NNID: Samurai_Heart Wii U
silkysmooth NNID: silkysmooth
Smitty3000 NNID: Smitty3000
spyroflame0487 NNID: Spyroflame0487
steadfast NNID: HotSawce
STG NNID: ageha_stg
SuperSah NNID: SuperSah
suzu NNID: zombiefunfair
Tunic NNID: Tunic85 Wii U
Warrior_Keoni NNID: Commander_Keoni
WheelHoss1 NNID: jeremyain
Wolfe NNID: Foxwolfe
Zero_IYAD NNID: Zero_IYAD
zigg NNID: zigg00 Wii U
*Newish NNID from the past 500 posts
***GAF account awaiting approval, to communicate post a message to the member linked.

Therefore if anyone of you have someone that's not on GAF but know they wanna share their AC miiverse to the rest of AC GAF can quote this part and post me their details.

Seems there are new peeps, share your NNID if you want in on the list etc.

MicH

Decided to visit my town a little later than usual. I was pleasantly surprised by how adorable my villagers are tonight.

tumblr_my8iv8nWFp1svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_my8iwo9l2n1svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_my8iykklD31svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_my8j00bTZF1svgayqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_my8j1gJGHG1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Are you guys excited yet? :D Oddly enough, this got me into the Christmas spirit :3

Stat!

Sure man. Give me a minute to load up the game again and open. Town is Dewford, 20 is right next to the train station

Wait, are we friends?

Are we friends in terms of having the 3ds codes or are we friends as two people who trust and like one another?

I mean, thats a complicated question. Can anyone truly be friends? Are we just two people who go on in life looking for some deeper meaning?

I dont know but it keeps me up at night.

Ps. Yes, we do have each other has registered friends.

I just started playing and I'm missing the Santa beard, boots and coat. Is there any chance someone can keep an eye out and pick these up if they spot a spare.

Thanks

Frogstep

I just started playing and I'm missing the Santa beard, boots and coat. Is there any chance someone can keep an eye out and pick these up if they spot a spare.

Thanks

They're all orderable. I can order them for you, should be mailed tomorrow morning. Let me know when you'd want me to drop em off after that. :)

Sure man. Give me a minute to load up the game again and open. Town is Dewford, 20 is right next to the train station

Wait, are we friends?

MicH, we are not friends, but I believe me getting a bingo with your 20 would be a strong foundation to build our new friendship on.

MicH Pls.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So the space I set aside for a bench is apparently to close to a fountain despite plenty of space being around it. :(

Time for a re-think.

MicH

MicH, we are not friends, but I believe me getting a bingo with your 20 would be a strong foundation to build our new friendship on.

MicH Pls.
Sorry man, it was 5 AM when you posted this :p

My bingo numbers for today are 7, 34, 41 and 43

Also perfect orange premium at a Retail. My native is cherries

Deilpo

Neo Member
I wasn't aware that you needed the santa suit for Jingle. I thought he gave you one. I know its late notice but I need the whole suit besides the hat. I'm incredibly poor only 27k, but if you want to come and have a look we can work something out.

If anyone can help me out it be much appreciated, FC: 5000-1851-1216

EDIT; ALSO: IF YOU HAVE A PIECE OF THE OUTFIT ON SALE IN YOUR TOWN I COULD BUY SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO TRADE YOUR ONE.

milkham

I wasn't aware that you needed the santa suit for Jingle. I thought he gave you one. I know its late notice but I need the whole suit besides the hat. I'm incredibly poor only 27k, but if you want to come and have a look we can work something out.

If anyone can help me out it be much appreciated, FC: 5000-1851-1216

EDIT; ALSO: IF YOU HAVE A PIECE OF THE OUTFIT ON SALE IN YOUR TOWN I COULD BUY SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO TRADE YOUR ONE.

hey i can give you the whole outfit, accepting any compensation would be against the principles of jingle.
3239-2769-8151

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom