• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game really needs to guarantee that you see each piece of the seasonal stuff at least once Snowmam-style. I wasn't able to complete my Jingle set either.

The game really needs to guarantee that you see each piece of the seasonal stuff at least once Snowmam-style. I wasn't able to complete my Jingle set either.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a couple pieces as well. :/ I'll figure out what I'm missing later and maybe someone can help me catalogue (and vice versa). Also, I'd be happy to help order some extra Jingle outfits today if people need them.

Numbers today are 09, 21, and 37. Won't be open till after 10:00 a.m. PST though. I'll be on the lookout for 13 and 49.

I think we're confusing each other. :) The outfit you wear to hand out presents tomorrow is the Santa outfit: Santa hat, Santa beard, Santa suit, Santa pants, and Santa boots. The Jingle set is the series of furniture sold by the Nooks. The latter is the one I'm having a problem with.

But definitely check your outfits today, guys. Since Toy Day doesn't start until 6 PM tomorrow, we have time to order spares if you're missing pieces of it.

Oxx

My Jingle room is pretty full. I hope I got everything.

tumblr_my9ro3zhvX1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Roto13

Can someone let me catalog the Jingle Dresser and Jingle Wardrobe? I guess the standing Jingle Clock from previous games has been replaced by the hanging wall clock, right?

Of course! All I need is the gate, and I'm done. This is one set that is definitely worth the effort to complete imo.

Ok, gate's open.

I just looked it up and there are way too many bingo prizes. :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I need a lot of the festive items since my T&T had a festive tree fetish.

Today's items if someone wants to buy them direct:
Big festive tree
Santa beard
Santa boots

I'll have to check what festive items I need but I have a feeling it is a lot.

EDIT:
Jingle: Chair, dresser, sofa, wardrobe
Festive: candle, flag

Frogstep

Add me to that list of people who didn't get the whole jingle set. I'm not sure what pieces I'm missing from that set or the other Christmas-y set. I'll post what I'm missing and what I have later. I'll gladly help people who need pieces I have. :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Happy to order items for anybody who's missing stuff.

And if anybody wants to get a number out of my snowman, let me know.

Capricorn ornament is ready to be catalogued or taken.

I have 6, only 4 can be taken, so the rest can be used for cataloging for the rest.

And I can't activate my snowman, cause I don't have a bingo card, so if someone wants to activate it.

And made a hideous snowmom. :) Hope Snowtyke will reward me for this tomorrow. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I have 6, only 4 can be taken, so the rest can be used for cataloging for the rest.

And I can't activate my snowman, cause I don't have a bingo card, so if someone wants to activate it.

And made a hideous snowmom. :) Hope Snowtyke will reward me for this tomorrow. :)

Mind if I stop in to catalog it? I don't need to keep one.

Velcro Fly

I was foolish and built my snowman without getting one of the four numbers I needed for bingo so I only have three numbers today and no bingo card.

21, 22, 47 are my numbers. I can open up for a little bit if anyone needs those. Can't be on for too long since I'm helping out with some baking and I have to go deliver a gift to a friend at some point.

4/4 on getting different items though. Not bad for 12 days. Feel like it's perfectly possible to get all the items without traveling anywhere but that is no fun!

Also I've gotten some really cool PWP the past couple days including a Zen Garden and Pyramid.

Also the only Jingle thing I need is a Jingle Bed. :(

I have number 45 on my snowman, fyi. :)

Anyone wanna sell me a slingshot for 1500 Bells? I can't find any over the last few days.

FC- 1091-9114-3295

You can get a silver one for free. :)

I can bring it. :) or if you want to catalogue the Sagittarius Arrow and the Capricorn Ornament, you can come to mine. :)

I built a snowmam will she stay there past today?

3 days, they will melt a bit each day and on the fourth one, she will be gone.

SuperSah

Banned

Can I come and grab one? ;D

Elija2

So Toy Day starts late in the day tomorrow? It's gonna be hard to pry myself from my family so I can give presents to animals in a video game.

I was foolish and built my snowman without getting one of the four numbers I needed for bingo so I only have three numbers today and no bingo card.

21, 22, 47 are my numbers. I can open up for a little bit if anyone needs those. Can't be on for too long since I'm helping out with some baking and I have to go deliver a gift to a friend at some point.

4/4 on getting different items though. Not bad for 12 days. Feel like it's perfectly possible to get all the items without traveling anywhere but that is no fun!

Also I've gotten some really cool PWP the past couple days including a Zen Garden and Pyramid.

Also the only Jingle thing I need is a Jingle Bed. :(

Can you open? You have my bingo #'s!

My FC is 0275 7828 7721

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom