• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Despite making perfect Snowboys daily I still get nervous when I roll the head on.

And dammit Blaire, I know you want a blue present, just tell me what that blue present is!

EDIT: After about ten blue message she finally said carpet.

EDIT2: Also for tomorrow do female characters wear the santa top and trousers or the dress?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Totally forgot I was given a petition this morning. Oh well, guess I'll just have to dispose of it as scrap paper tomorrow. :/ Too late to do it now, I need sleep.

Koomaster

One of my villagers got sick today, wonder how that is going to affect giving her her present tomorrow if she will even accept it. Sort of sucks to be sick on Toy Day though in any case. :/

Will we actually be able to deliver the presents that late in the day or do we have until our villagers go to bed?

From what I've read, Jingle will be in the plaza at 6 PM and he'll give you the sack of presents. It's your job to deliver them all perfectly (to receive his picture) before the day changes. My comment about Santa delivering at night was just a joke.

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/toy-day/

milkham

I was talking about the santa suit equivalent, I just thought you might want the festive dress as well since she turned up wearing it.

my fault, i just understood what happened, since she was wearing the festive-tree dress, i picked up the festive dress and read it as festive-tree dress and I thought someone ELSE was coming with the santa-equivalent dress. thanks fishy and friend

789shadow

Banned
Fuck, I thought Toy Day was on, you know, ACTUAL CHRISTMAS. Now I don't have all the info on what my villagers want, and I don't have the Santa outfit!

Pretty sure I already have the 2 special items you can get from Jingle (pic of Jingle, wreath?).

mJSrwB2.jpg

I even have an extra Jingle pic, so guess I'll just be taking it easier today. Don't get the right present? GO EAT A BAG OF DICKS! EHHHH!

I ordered two extra Santa outfits. If anyone needs one, they're welcome to check with me sometime tomorrow to pick it up. I'd be able to order two more on top of that before 5 PM EST if necessary.

I'll also be around a little later tonight (probably an hour or so) if anyone wants to catalog any of the pieces and order it themselves.

To get your villagers' wishes, keep talking to them. Mine seemed particularly fixated by it when I spoke to them today.

789shadow

Banned
I ordered two extra Santa outfits. If anyone needs one, they're welcome to check with me sometime tomorrow to pick it up. I'd be able to order two more on top of that before 5 PM EST if necessary.

I'll also be around a little later tonight (probably an hour or so) if anyone wants to catalog any of the pieces and order it themselves.

To get your villagers' wishes, keep talking to them. Mine seemed particularly fixated by it when I spoke to them today.
I desperately need one. But do I need the Dream Suite?

Frogstep

I still have some santa suit pieces I ordered for Cyborgmatt. I'll have to send him a message and see when he'd want these since it's tomorrow and all. :p

Phew. I know all but one of my villagers presents, so I'm pretty much good.

My code is 0104-0301-6458

Process of elimination will solve that problem for you,

1332-7921-3652. I'll be around on and off during the day tomorrow so you can stop by and pick up your suit. Feel free to PM me if you don't see me posting.

wow did not know you needed the suit to deliver the presents, i feel like a fool...anyone have an extra?!? please PM ill be availble tonight after 11 PM EST to pick it up or tomorrow after 12 PM EST. thank you!

Frogstep

Just so I don't miss anything, there's no such thing as Santa socks right? I'd hate to go in tomorrow and then have Jingle tell me I'm not in full gear cause of some socks. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom