• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to a bunch of you i've managed to 100% socks shoes and flooring in my catalog!

weird thing is that "old flooring" that chopper left in eudaemonic's town isn't in the catalog, there's only "old board flooring" i picked it up twice and it doesnt show up in the flooring section what is it!

It's trash. :) And what you can from Halloween. Also everything that is patched clothing also doesn't appear in the catalogue.

Elija2

I still have the old flooring/wallpaper as well as the patched clothes (including the dress). You never know when you'll need them!

ShadyEyes.gif

Roto13

Some of you guys needed my numbers while I was at the movies. (Her. It was ok.)

Any of you still around and want me to open up now?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh no you didn't! Girlfriend, please!

You have my sword

Was interested in how Countdown works so I pulled this from Liquefy's FAQ:

December 31 - Countdown
Speak to Isabelle at the Plaza between 6am and Midnight to receive the following:
...JAPAN ONLY: New Year's Noodles
...KOREA ONLY: Bell Knickknack
...NORTH AMERICA ONLY (ENGLISH): Sparkling Cider
...NORTH AMERICA ONLY (FRENCH): Sparkling Cider
...NORTH AMERICA ONLY (SPANISH): Twelve-Grape Plate
...EUROPE ONLY (ENGLISH, ITALIAN): Tweeter
...EUROPE ONLY (FRENCH): Sparkling Cider
...EUROPE ONLY (GERMAN): Berliner
...EUROPE ONLY (SPANISH): Twelve-Grape Plate

At Redd's stand, buy two of the following hats:
...Blue New Year's Hat
...Green New Year's Hat
...Red New Year's Hat
...Y. New Year's Hat
Celebrate the festivities between 11:30pm and 2am.

Seems kind of dumb that the stuff that you can catalog is limited to only a few places :/ sparkling cider seems to be the worst item, since I'm assuming when you display it it just shows up as a bag. Hmmph.

Frogstep

I hope that sparkling cider a furniture item and not just a drink thing like the coffee drinks. Aren't we also getting one of those zodiac bobble-head things for New Years?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I hope that sparkling cider a furniture item and not just a drink thing like the coffee drinks. Aren't we also getting one of those zodiac bobble-head things for New Years?

I think it just shows up as a bag :/ and yeah you get the zodiac item on New Year's day. The other stuff is New Year's Eve.

Anyone available to let me come over quick for some petition signatures please? You can have some TREASURE in return. :)

(I also have Katie if someone wants her.)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Got my bridge paid off. Also caught that fish again. Also caught a stringfish and sold it, and right afterward Merengue asked me to catch one for her, wtf girl?!

Spree

Hey, guys.

So it looks like I got the decreasing Stalk Market pattern. Does anyone have a good Turnip price? I'm free all day today.

Spree

For Bingo, I have: 05, 25, 28, 45

Also got my first Bingo today! n.n
So unlucky, I almost filled the entire thing! >.>

So nobody else has good Turnip prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom