• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
13, 34, 41, and 42 today.

My numbers are: 19, 35, 43, and 50. All nearby the police station as usual. Town opens up at noon EST and I'll be afk.

Midday. 12pm.

Finally got my Sleigh from Snowtyke, so I'm back in the bingo! Got 43 today.

Kam, I think I have 24 if you still need it. Saw your Miiverse post lol.

Please to be openings?!

Today I have: 6, 23, 28, 29.

Linius

Got my third Snowtyke gift in the mail this morning. Now I only need the one that asks me to disfigure all of his family members except for the poor little guy himself.

Guess I'll build a snowman first before I go to bed so I can play some bingo over the weekend while I have the time to visit you guys.

Got my third Snowtyke gift in the mail this morning. Now I only need the one that asks me to disfigure all of his family members except for the poor little guy himself.

Guess I'll build a snowman first before I go to bed so I can play some bingo over the weekend while I have the time to visit you guys.

Yeah, it is also the last snowtyke item I need, Guess i'll do that after I done all the bingos and snowboys. :)

A quick look:

Bingo December 27th 2013

kamikazekoala: 3
Koomaster: 3
Chanser: 6
fishfishmonkeyhat: 6
ACES11: 9
Koomaster: 13
Roto13: 19
Warrior_Keoni: 19
Koomaster: 20
backlot: 22
fishfishmonkeyhat: 23
WheelHoss1: 24
fishfishmonkeyhat: 28
fishfishmonkeyhat: 29
Roto13: 34
Warrior_Keoni: 35
kamikazekoala: 37
FutureZombie: 39
Chanser: 39
WheelHoss1: 39
Koomaster: 39
Roto13: 41
WheelHoss1: 41
Roto13: 42
Warrior_Keoni: 43
Chanser: 45
ACES11: 45
Chanser: 47
WheelHoss1: 48

I think these are them.

Koomaster

My town is open for bingo.

Numbers: 3, 13, 20, 39
Snowmen are south east of the town tree.

Milk, I also have a bunch of stuff laid out for you by the train station whenever you want to come over.

WHDWrIt.jpg

So I don't have a bingo number right now but I have a mini yard sale going. What's there? Who knows! Until you show up that is! Not asking anything for any of it unless you want to leave a donation.

I just ask that it be:
  • something that you need because you're collecting.
or
  • something that someone you know really wants.
Cataloguing is fine too. I do have some non-orderable pieces in there.

Stat!

WHDWrIt.jpg

So I don't have a bingo number right now but I have a mini yard sale going. What's there? Who knows! Until you show up that is! Not asking anything for any of it unless you want to leave a donation.

I just ask that it be:
or

Cataloguing is fine too. I do have some no-orderable pieces in there.

Mind if I come by this mystery yard sale?! !!!

Received my sleigh in the mail this evening so Snowtykes are done. I didn't realize it was actually a chair.

Also got my very first Animal Crossing Streetpasses today. And it only took spending the day in the most populated city in the state to get them. 6 down, 994 to go. D: At least I finally hit double digits for total 3DS Streetpasses (since 2011). Nintendo, pity those of us who don't live in a major metropolis or eat fast food.

I have a calm painting if anyone needs it. Still looking for basic, moody, wistful, serene, graceful, and mystic but I don't require anything in return. I should be around later tonight. Holler in my general direction if you want it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Received my sleigh in the mail this evening so Snowtykes are done. I didn't realize it was actually a chair.

Also got my very first Animal Crossing Streetpasses today. And it only took spending the day in the most populated city in the state to get them. 6 down, 994 to go. D: At least I finally hit double digits for total 3DS Streetpasses (since 2011). Nintendo, pity those of us who don't live in a major metropolis or eat fast food.

I have a calm painting if anyone needs it. Still looking for basic, moody, wistful, serene, graceful, and mystic but I don't require anything in return. I should be around later tonight. Holler in my general direction if you want it.

I took mine to Chicago today and got a whole bunch!
I got 0

milkham

My town is open for bingo.

Numbers: 3, 13, 20, 39
Snowmen are south east of the town tree.

Milk, I also have a bunch of stuff laid out for you by the train station whenever you want to come over.

koo! i'l be albe to come in like 20 minutes or so!

Koomaster

Whooo, actually fell asleep at my desk. # ^___^ #

Sorry I didn't say hello to all who dropped by for however long I was asleep.
Thanks to whoever left me a curling stone. (Solved: eudaemonic thank you!) :D

WHDWrIt.jpg

I just ask that it be:
or
Cataloguing is fine too. I do have some non-orderable pieces in there.

I love stickybeaking pls!

milkham

thanks to a bunch of you i've managed to 100% socks shoes and flooring in my catalog!

weird thing is that "old flooring" that chopper left in eudaemonic's town isn't in the catalog, there's only "old board flooring" i picked it up twice and it doesnt show up in the flooring section what is it!

Frogstep

thanks to a bunch of you i've managed to 100% socks shoes and flooring in my catalog!

weird thing is that "old flooring" that chopper left in eudaemonic's town isn't in the catalog, there's only "old board flooring" i picked it up twice and it doesnt show up in the flooring section what is it!

Yeah some of the trick shit you got during Halloween isn't part of the catalog. Which is fine by me since all of that old shit was pretty ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom