• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My numbers are: 19, 35, 43, and 50. All nearby the police station as usual. Town opens up at noon EST and I'll be afk.

I also have a solemn painting at Redd's Gallery, but would really prefer a trade of any statue aside from great and motherly. Thanks!

23 minutes from now

Cool, thx.

I'm going to try for seven bings. :)

Anyone know how I can put the picture off it (if it works) on the internet? That imgur thingie doesn't work. :(

Edit: Okay, this is crazy, have 8 bings now. After the 4th one, snowman doesn't say anything but so close and you get bingo soon.

Have taken a pic of it and try to put it on here. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Cool, thx.

I'm going to try for seven bings. :)

Anyone know how I can put the picture off it (if it works) on the internet? That imgur thingie doesn't work. :(

Edit: Okay, this is crazy, have 8 bings now. After the 4th one, snowman doesn't say anything but so close and you get bingo soon.

Have taken a pic of it and try to put it on here. :)

Could always use Miiverse.

Could always use Miiverse.

That's an idea. :)

tumblr_myh7ekhlsS1scfba3o1_1280.png

Stat!

I have a villager moving in and out question.

Right now, I have 9 villagers with 9 houses.

Kikis plot is currently laid down (which would increase that number to 10).
Angus is moving out on the 30th (Which would bring that down to 9)
Felicity is at my campsite.

Can I get Felicity to move in?

I have bingo numbers 45, 09 and need 18 or 44 and 3.

I have a villager moving in and out question.

Right now, I have 9 villagers with 9 houses.

Alli's plot is currently laid down (which would increase that number to 10).
Angus is moving out on the 30th (Which would bring that down to 9)
Felicity is at my campsite.

Can I get Felicity to move in?

Nope, only when Angus really left, your town (so his plot is gone), you have room for one morel, so on the 31th you will have room again (except if you streetpassed or connected to a town with a moving villagers, chances are that villager will move in)

Stat!

Nope, only when Angus really left, your town (so his plot is gone), you have room for one morel, so on the 31th you will have room again (except if you streetpassed or connected to a town with a moving villagers, chances are that villager will move in)

Thank you. Thats what I thought. How lame!

But ....Noooooo! But Felicity is an awesome looking villager. And I don't need another Chops, Cobb, Willow Curlos, Angus, :(

Frogstep

I got a perfect snowmam today. That post really helps make building real easy. :p

You don't have to build the snow families in any order to get the snowtyke to give you an item, right?

Stat!

You can build the Snowtyke first, too. Just talk to him when the family is complete.

So ideally, you build the snowtyke last, then each day, until the snow tyke melts, you built a new snowperson of one that just melted? Or can you only get one snowtyke item per snowtyke?

suzu

I got Julian's pic in the mail, so I guess that's something. :/ I need a smug squirrel to fill the hole in my heart. lol

Just got this game for Christmas (haven't played AC since the original 11 years ago!). The different online features of this game are somewhat daunting... I'm interested in visiting someone's town, though. Especially someone who has a fruit other than cherries or apples.

My bingo number today is 39.

Just got this game for Christmas (haven't played AC since the original 11 years ago!). The different online features of this game are somewhat daunting... I'm interested in visiting someone's town, though. Especially someone who has a fruit other than cherries or apples.

My bingo number today is 39.

Me? I can use your 39. And I have a lot of fruit trees where you can take fruit of. :)

Chopper

My numbers are: 19, 35, 43, and 50. All nearby the police station as usual. Town opens up at noon EST and I'll be afk.

I also have a solemn painting at Redd's Gallery, but would really prefer a trade of any statue aside from great and motherly. Thanks!
Are you around man? I would love your 35 and 50...

Stat!

I need 44 or 18.

Anyone have blue roses or pansies for trade?

Nothing like going through your lockers and finding a painting. I have a serene painting and wistful painting for swap. I need plenty of statues/paintings for swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom