• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo December 28th (Updated till Piercedveil's numbers)

Roto13: 4
Spree: 5
kamikazekoala: 7
Chanser: 8
Roto13: 10
Chanser: 10
Roto13: 11
kamikazekoala: 12
Chopper: 14
Frogstep: 15
WheelHoss1: 16
Piercedveil: 16
WheelHoss1: 17
Piercedveil: 18
milkham: 19
Roto13: 20
ACES11: 22
Piercedveil: 22
Spree: 25
Elija2: 25
Piercedveil: 26
fishfishmonkeyhat: 27
Spree: 28
Chopper: 30
Chanser: 32
Chanser: 33
kamikazekoala: 33
RoySFNR : 39
ACES11:44
WheelHoss1: 44
fishfishmonkeyhat: 44
Spree: 45
fishfishmonkeyhat: 47
fishfishmonkeyhat: 50

Stat!

Moved closer to the router. Open again. Seems like others are having issues as well.

Trying to join - got some errors.

Okay. ITs giving me an error that Im not close to my access point which is ridiculous since IVe connected all afternoon. So Im going to reboot my 3ds and join. Will you be around later if this doesnt go through?

Eli & Chopper: still around and need me to open??

Also, I have Rosie, Olivia, & Mitzi right now in my TTing town if anyone is interested. Looking for dogs and horned animals for my gf.

FYI Her response to this game, my town, and her villagers has been hilarious. She thinks my town is gaudy and thinks Lucky is a freak. Also, I think she's going to be one of those people who can't let go of her originals. She's already trying to say that Bubbles is cute . . .

RoySFNR

Trying to join - got some errors.

Okay. ITs giving me an error that Im not close to my access point which is ridiculous since IVe connected all afternoon. So Im going to reboot my 3ds and join. Will you be around later if this doesnt go through?

I'll leave my gate open overnight but the numbers reset in 5 hours.

Chopper

Eli & Chopper: still around and need me to open??

Also, I have Rosie, Olivia, & Mitzi right now in my TTing town if anyone is interested. Looking for dogs and horned animals for my gf.

FYI Her response to this game, my town, and her villagers has been hilarious. She thinks my town is gaudy and thinks Lucky is a freak. Also, I think she's going to be one of those people who can't let go of her originals. She's already trying to say that Bubbles is cute . . .
Yes please!!

Stat!

I'll leave my gate open overnight but the numbers reset in 5 hours.

If you are alright with that, then that would be awesome but its a lot to ask someone to leave their gate open unattended over night. Where are the snowmen? I'm trying to join but I dont know whats up with it.

RoySFNR

If you are alright with that, then that would be awesome but its a lot to ask someone to leave their gate open unattended over night. Where are the snowmen? I'm trying to join but I dont know whats up with it.

I don't have any people on my list whom I don't trust in my town and there isn't much to demolish anyway. The snowman is straight down from the village tree.

Added my numbers: 9 and 13. I can open up in like 1-2 hours.

Roto13: 4
Spree: 5
kamikazekoala: 7
Chanser: 8
FutureZombie: 9
Roto13: 10
Chanser: 10
Roto13: 11
kamikazekoala: 12
FutureZombie: 13
Chopper: 14
Frogstep: 15
WheelHoss1: 16
Piercedveil: 16
WheelHoss1: 17
Piercedveil: 18
milkham: 19
Roto13: 20
ACES11: 22
Piercedveil: 22
Spree: 25
Elija2: 25
Piercedveil: 26
fishfishmonkeyhat: 27
Spree: 28
Chopper: 30
Chanser: 32
Chanser: 33
kamikazekoala: 33
RoySFNR : 39
ACES11:44
WheelHoss1: 44
fishfishmonkeyhat: 44
Spree: 45
fishfishmonkeyhat: 47
fishfishmonkeyhat: 50

suzu

It's the Saturday before your birthday. You don't have to request it, he will just sing it automatically and give you the song afterwards.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm looking for a town to sell all my cherries in.

Also, how is it that a random person from a town I've never been to has a home in the HHA in my town?

Could be a Streetpass or Spotpass house. Nintendo sends out a house once a week still I think through Spotpass. Streetpass you would likely know about if there was a green dot on your game/your notifications.

Velcro Fly

Including the birthday song I only need maybe 8 songs for my collection. I have a list so I'll know what to buy/request for the next few weeks.

L6DKlly.png

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAC_UqFJJfYNqg

Anyone? We can make puns like "It's HAMMER TIME!" and "NAILED IT!" and "I'D BANG THAT!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom