• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay I just have to say, Merengue needs to fuck off with her ridiculous requests.

First she asks for me to catch her a stringfish right after I caught and sold one.

Next she wanted to trade my oarfish for her hedge standee (worthless!) while we were just starting a bridge project.

Then when I got a Tuna for Avery (because I catch them all the time and he is my bro 4 lyfe) he gave me his fireplace in return (which is an awesome bro move) and she immediately tried to buy that off me for only 550 bells.

Fuck off, Merengue.

Bingo #'s - 4, 14, 24, & 50

I just won a snowmobile so I can't play till tomorrow. Just started a few days ago(5) so don't expect much if you visit.

FC - 0705-3025-0874

Mephala

I don't understand why I enjoy doodling nonsense into miiverse so much.
2M1bgEb.png

bkZwLgz.jpg

Spree

Today's bingo: 7, 12, 16, 28

I'm 'free' for the next few hours (i.e. I'll be working and checking the thread every so often).

Edit: btw, Frita is moving out today. Does that matter?

Tuck

The Nintendo network problems don't affect this game right? I want to buy Turnips today but I'll likely have to sell them in some other town online.

Bingo December 29th

wildthing2022000: 4
Chopper: 5
Spree: 7
Chopper: 9
Spree: 12
kamikazekoala: 12
wildthing2022000: 14
Spree: 16
wildthing2022000: 24
Chopper: 25
Spree: 28
kamikazekoala: 28
kamikazekoala: 45
wildthing2022000: 50

Edit: btw, Frita is moving out today. Does that matter?

AAAAAARRGGHH!! FRITA!!! Let her move to my town, please. :D I have room now.

And Frank was trying to move today. Not on my watch, gringo. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sweet, now let's hope nobody took her spot. *fingers crossed*

YAAAAY!! She's moving to my town. At last Frita is going to live in my town. :D Perfect. :) Thank you so much Spree. :D

Glad you finally got her. You've been wanting her for forever!

Bingo December 29th

FutureZombie: 21
FutureZombie: 29
FutureZombie: 34

Added my numbers, 21, 29, and 34. Spree, I could use your 16.

Chopper

Opening up for anyone who needs my numbers. I'll be afk, but the snowmen are on the path along the bottom of town. Mind the tulips set up for breeding.

Glad you finally got her. You've been wanting her for forever!

Yes, yes. I'm so happy. :D Never thought she would be here in time for New Year's Eve. :D

Chopper, I could really use your 5.

My numbers are 32, 2, and 19. I'll get my fourth one after I get bingo. :p

I have the two jingle stuff you are missing. :)

Bingo December 29th

Chanser: 1
Roto13: 2
Roto13: 19
FutureZombie: 21
FutureZombie: 29
Chanser: 29
Roto13: 32
Elijah2: 36
Chanser: 41
Chanser: 45

What I can use of these:

Chanser: 1
Roto13: 2
Chanser: 41

Frogstep

Running into a wall trying to make the snowtyke. Little shit keeps turning into the snowmam lol.

That post isn't real helpful given the way the screenshot was taken. Hard to lineup snowballs.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Running into a wall trying to make the snowtyke. Little shit keeps turning into the snowmam lol.

That post isn't real helpful given the way the screenshot was taken. Hard to lineup snowballs.
The moment you stop kicking and start pushing the snowball is when the body is big enough. At least that was it for me when I made a snowtyke.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh ok, that's actually a really nice tip. What about the head? Same size?
Donno, I only made it once and luckily had both balls spawn close to each other so I just basically kept pushing the second ball at the first one until it went on top so I guess the body needs a fraction more pushing. I'm more of a Snowboy expert.

Frogstep

Donno, I only made it once and luckily had both balls spawn close to each other so I just basically kept pushing the second ball at the first one until it went on top so I guess the body needs a fraction more pushing. I'm more of a Snowboy expert.

I'll keep at it then, still got about an hour before the dung beetles spawn and start fucking my shit up lol. The Snowboy was actually the easiest to make, ain't no thing to me either. :p

edit: Got it! Thanks for the tips! Made the body a few rolls bigger and the head was perfect soon as it was starting to roll. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom