• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I got these, but only one of each. Does it still get cataloged if you just hold it for a little while at my town? *Does anyone have actual extras? If not, you're free to come over after I'm done with Westraid.

Yeah, I just need to hold them for a bit. I'm on my way.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Incidentally, don't forget about these, as they won't be around for awhile:

11571773583_e7d49e3afa_o.png

MicH

Are you there?

I got these, but only one of each. Does it still get cataloged if you just hold it for a little while at my town? *Does anyone have actual extras? If not, you're free to come over after I'm done with Westraid.
Just got home, are you still available?

Spree

ACES and Elija, wanna give it another try? MicH was able to visit me just now.

EDIT: I'm stepping out for a bit. Festive stuff is below the station. Creepy stuff is to the left (I placed the extra two creepy items slightly separate, i.e. skeleton and stone).

Velcro Fly

Numbers I need for bingo (any one of these will do it)

please someone let me visit with one of those numbers. i'd really rather not keep resetting until one of my two snowmen that will give me a number on my card give me a bingo.

Spree

please someone let me visit with one of those numbers. i'd really rather not keep resetting until one of my two snowmen that will give me a number on my card give me a bingo.

I got 18, you're welcome to come over. I added your FC, and mine's in my profile.

hitmon

I got 4, sent you a PM and you could come over when ready.

Anybody have a 10 or 22? Just need one of those for a Bingo.

Westraid

7N3.jpg

Last Day of the Year Day whooooo.
Isabelle gave me a tweeter so I can annoy the heck out of visitors by throwing beans in their face and making them listen to the annoying sound before I use bubblebeam attack.

MicH

Happy New year everyone!

Isabelle is giving out tweeters in my town. Let me know if you wanna come by and get one! I would love to visit some of you who have different items today :D

tumblr_myo2alTILr1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I jusr changed into my New Years celebration suit. Time to party!

tumblr_myo2bogB3b1svgayqo1_400.jpg

ALSO: Bingo numbers for me today are 13, 14, 15 and 49

Chopper

What other items does Isabelle give out? My Redd is selling Red and Blue New years hats. Would like to visit someone selling Yellow and Green! Just checked and they're unorderable.

Edit: Someone like you MicH!

Bingo numbers are 1, 5 and 43..

I'll get a fourth number once I've found a 33 for bingo!

MicH

What other items does Isabelle give out? My Redd is selling Red and Blue New years hats. Would like to visit someone selling Yellow and Green! Just checked and they're unorderable.

Edit: Someone like you MicH!

Bingo numbers are 1, 5 and 43..

I'll get a fourth number once I've found a 33 for bingo!
Oh! Different hats!? :eek: I have Red and Yellow and I could use your Blue hat and your 5 for bingo :p

I'll open up for you now

Spree

As for me:
Isabelle gave me a sparkling cider.
Red is selling party poppers, and red and blue New Year's hats.

Bingo: 3, 22, 34, 47

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So Redd sells different hats in different towns then. I have red and yellow.

As for me:
Isabelle gave me a sparkling cider.
Red is selling party poppers, and red and blue New Year's hats.

Bingo: 3, 22, 34, 47
Can I also pop over for some cider?

Do we need to witness New Years for anything since I'm going to be out for the night?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
How embarrassing... going to town with full pockets. So sorry Spree. Shouldn't have gone shopping just before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom