• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If I drink my cider, can I get more from Isabelle?

And how many hats are there? I have green and yellow.
I'm grateful to Westraid, but apparently out connections didn't like each other so can I pop over for a green hat?

Westraid

Hmmm... So I got a PAL 3DS, and set language to English (UK). Switched it to Spanish just now, logged onto my alt character who had not picked the Tweeter from Isabelle before the language switch, and she gave out the 12 grape plate!

I'm not sure, but it could be that she'll give out 12 grape plates to visitors now.

MicH

Hmmm... So I got a PAL 3DS, and set language to English (UK). Switched it to Spanish just now, logged onto my alt character who had not picked the Tweeter from Isabelle before the language switch, and she gave out the 12 grape plate!

I'm not sure, but it could be that she'll give out 12 grape plates to visitors now.
Ooooh, I am totally on my way

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

I was tempted to try this but I realised I've already spoken to her with my alt. :/

Maybe I'll have to make a quick alt and delete them again.

Westraid

Ooooh, I am totally on my way

Thanks! I'm really curious if she'll give it out to everyone, or only to people who didn't talk to her before, or to no one. I'm hoping she'll give it out to everyone, since I haven't seen anyone from Spanish GAF giving out the grapes yet.

EDIT: If you don't see my town on the list let me know. I can't speak Spanish so I may have set the town to BFFs only wtf.
EDIT 2: Ok, it works for Mich! Not sure if it works with someone who already got the tweeter earlier.

Westraid

Someone who got the Tweeter earlier still got the 12 Grape Plate, so this method works for everyone. I'll be online for a while longer so let me know if you want the 12 Grape Plate. :)

FC is in my profile, and town name is Andromea.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thanks! I'm really curious if she'll give it out to everyone, or only to people who didn't talk to her before, or to no one. I'm hoping she'll give it out to everyone, since I haven't seen anyone from Spanish GAF giving out the grapes yet.

EDIT: If you don't see my town on the list let me know. I can't speak Spanish so I may have set the town to BFFs only wtf.
EDIT 2: Ok, it works for Mich! Not sure if it works with someone who already got the tweeter earlier.
Well I can come over and give it a try since I didn't get a tweeter from your town. Will have to be quick because the connection might die again. :/ So I'll wait for others to leave.

Zero_IYAD

Can I visit you & grab the grapes :D ?

Zero_IYAD

I received a berliner from Isabelle. This is what it looks like:

hni_0051_jpg1isrq.jpg

If anyone wants to get one I'll leave my town open for a while. FC in my profile.
Is this exclusive to the Japanese version?

milkham

Someone who got the Tweeter earlier still got the 12 Grape Plate, so this method works for everyone. I'll be online for a while longer so let me know if you want the 12 Grape Plate. :)

12 grape plate was available in your town? i only got tweeter

MicH

How many gifts are there?
I just got a Cider in my US game
Also got Yellow & Red Hats.
Code:
Gift                    Value    Note

Bell knickknack         2,000    Korea only.
Berliner                  960    Germany only.
New Year's noodles      3,500    Japan only.
Sparkling cider           800    North America (English and French) and France.
Twelve-grape plate        480    North America (Spanish) and Spain.

Animekatt

I would like to stop by as well. FC in my profile. :)

Edit: nvm, I had you on my FL. ^.^;

Zero_IYAD

Bell knickknack 2,000 Korea only.
Berliner 960 Germany only.
New Year's noodles 3,500 Japan only.
Twelve-grape plate 480 North America (Spanish) and Spain.

Korean, German & Japanese friends, HELP :O
Want all of these *^* !

Krelian

Bell knickknack 2,000 Korea only.
Berliner 960 Germany only.
New Year's noodles 3,500 Japan only.
Twelve-grape plate 480 North America (Spanish) and Spain.

Korean, German & Japanese friends, HELP :O
Want all of these *^* !
Would love to help you out with a berliner but I have to go now :( Not sure if I can open my town later. I'll add your FC just in case. If my town is open I'll probably be away though.

Zero_IYAD

Would love to help you out with a berliner but I have to go now :( Not sure if I can open my town later. I'll add your FC just in case. If my town is open I'll probably be away though.
Please try, it'll look good in my sweets room.
Adding you right away
Thank you : )

Westraid

Still available for people to come pick up a 12 Grape Plate!
twelve-grape-plate.jpg

LoL, tyt xD
Send them on their 2nd honeymoon to Las Vegas.
You were already in my FL btw. Towngates are open!

-_- how dare you

I'd like to catalog the berliner from somebody at some point, don't really need to keep it. Let me know ;D

teehee.png

If no one from Germany GAF is online I can probably change the language to German and then everyone can come get their berliners. I'm better at German than Spanish anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom