• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm at around 107 now. Would be more but I stopped buying turnips and bought a bunch of the gorgeous set.

Whoa, take it easy. Nobody asked for your life story here.
:p

Even though I freed up some space, I still feel like turnips/perfect fruit are too much of a pain to deal with regularly (for me, personally). Really I'm just hoping I get a good turnip price myself, in which case I'll pop over to GameFAQs reel in tips again. That was sweet. Though it's times like that that I wish the friends list wasn't so small. Even double what we have now would be a blessing.

I'm pretty sure not a single centipede exists in Animal Crossing. The pill bugs have destroyed them all.

My villagers have a tendency to ask me for those when it's too late to get them -_-

Marvie_3

Banned
how long ago did you stop buying turnips? where were you unloading them? reddit?
Over a month ago. Bell Tree Forums were pretty good for finding decent turnip prices.
Whoa, take it easy. Nobody asked for your life story here.
:p

Even though I freed up some space, I still feel like turnips/perfect fruit are too much of a pain to deal with regularly (for me, personally). Really I'm just hoping I get a good turnip price myself, in which case I'll pop over to GameFAQs reel in tips again. That was sweet. Though it's times like that that I wish the friends list wasn't so small. Even double what we have now would be a blessing.
The friends list wouldn't even need to be bigger if we could add/delete people without having to close the gates.

Just have to double it now :(
zlCfzRTyo6AZG6YqQa
I'm still only at 30 million and I nips every week. Only difference is I don't visit any of the other forums. It's either GAF or bust.

The friends list wouldn't even need to be bigger if we could add/delete people without having to close the gates.
Quoted for truth.

Niraj

Over a month ago. Bell Tree Forums were pretty good for finding decent turnip prices.

I suppose that would make it easier, but even then, I'm the kind of person who feels bad about deleting somebody if they haven't deleted me, even if I never interact with them. It's stupid, but yeah :/ more space would help.

Yeah, that's really annoying.

Oh well, all the centipedes are in bed now. Ankha will have to do without this time.

It wouldn't really fit in her house anyway, if that helps. Though mine never seems to put bugs/fish in her house.

I'm still only at 30 million and I nips every week. Only difference is I don't visit any of the other forums. It's either GAF or bust.

I would say about 8-10 million of that is from selling turnips on GAF months ago. I got about 15 million in tips from people here and on GameFAQs when I had 550-580 turnip price (forget the exact number). The rest is bug money :p

Frogstep

I would say about 8-10 million of that is from selling turnips on GAF months ago. I got about 15 million in tips from people here and on GameFAQs when I had 550-580 turnip price (forget the exact number). The rest is bug money :p

More like drug peddling and pimping out Muffy you mean. You try to cover it up by expressing your dislike for her but we know the truth!

Marvie_3

Banned
I suppose that would make it easier, but even then, I'm the kind of person who feels bad about deleting somebody if they haven't deleted me, even if I never interact with them. It's stupid, but yeah :/ more space would help.
It's a delete or be deleted business we're in here, Niraj.

Niraj

yeah I was surprised to see her still there even after all these months.

She asked to move once, but that was before I got all the uchi PWP requests, so I said no. Little did I know that she'd never think about moving again -_-

It's a delete or be deleted business we're in here, Niraj.

As long as I see you there on my friends list, things will be alright <3

milkham

Question about cedar trees and regular non-fruit trees.

Up until last week I had 5 trees that weren't producing fruit. 4 cedars planted in pairs near the plaza and one non-fruit tree by retail. My two tree furnitures per day would always fall out of one of the 4 cedars and the non-fruit tree would give me a beehive. Last week I decided to chop two of the cedar trees to replant in a slightly different position (one space further north). Since then I've gotten no tree furniture, just beehives. What happened?

Marvie_3

Banned
Question about cedar trees and regular non-fruit trees.

Up until last week I had 5 trees that weren't producing fruit. 4 cedars planted in pairs near the plaza and one non-fruit tree by retail. My two tree furnitures per day would always fall out of one of the 4 cedars and the non-fruit tree would give me a beehive. Last week I decided to chop two of the cedar trees to replant in a slightly different position (one space further north). Since then I've gotten no tree furniture, just beehives. What happened?

You angered one of the cedar gods when you slaughtered two of their children.

Quick question about Toy Doy (I know it was a week ago; I'm a week behind).

Do you need to actually buy presents for your villagers? I just read somewhere that Jingle gives you the presents deliver.

Marvie_3

Banned
Quick question about Toy Doy (I know it was a week ago; I'm a week behind).

Do you need to actually buy presents for your villagers? I just read somewhere that Jingle gives you the presents deliver.

No. Talk to Jingle and he will give you a santa bag full of the presents your townies want.

Received my first Snowboy duplicate in the mail so I guess we don't get unique items Snowmam-style.

Redd has a robust statue and a nice painting today. I also have a jolly painting.

And I'm selling the Christmas stuff at Retail that's been sitting in front of my plaza unless anyone else wants to catalog it: holiday candle, big festive tree, festive tree, nutcracker, festive flag, festive candle, festive dress, and stuffed stocking.

milkham

Received my first Snowboy duplicate in the mail so I guess we don't get unique items Snowmam-style.

Redd has a robust statue and a nice painting today. I also have a jolly painting.

And I'm selling the Christmas stuff that's been sitting in front of my plaza unless anyone else wants to catalog it: holiday candle, big festive tree, festive tree, nutcracker, festive flag, festive candle, festive dress, and stuffed stocking.

can i snag that robust statue?!

Spree

And I'm selling the Christmas stuff that's been sitting in front of my plaza unless anyone else wants to catalog it: holiday candle, big festive tree, festive tree, nutcracker, festive flag, festive candle, festive dress, and stuffed stocking.

Can I have these?

EDIT: Also, is anyone free to let me catalog their Jingle TV, Dresser, and Wardrobe?

Can I have these?

Yes. :) As soon as milk's done, I'll add you and reopen (Burrow). Everything's sitting in front of the train station so take whatever you like.

Edit: I meant I'd planned on selling that stuff at Retail not that I was selling it to Gaffers. Just want that to be clear. :)

Edit 2: Reopen. Take anything you need.

Spree

Yes. :) As soon as milk's done, I'll add you and reopen (Burrow). Everything's sitting in front of the train station so take whatever you like.

Edit: I meant I'd planned on selling that stuff at Retail not that I was selling it to Gaffers. Just want that to be clear. :)

Edit 2: Reopen. Take anything you need.

Downhome

My wife recently passed the 100 hour playtime - it took her right at a month to do. I still haven't personally played it, but I like hearing about her game. She plays it to relax and wind down and it works wonders for her. She still loves it. I hope there is no end in sight for her. I don't think a single day has gone by since she started playing it after buying it on Black Friday. Right now she just got the joke book I think. Is that used to exclusively teach your character emotions or is there another purpose for it?

Spree

Right now she just got the joke book I think. Is that used to exclusively teach your character emotions or is there another purpose for it?

That's exactly what it's for. I think it's cute, the whole unfunny joke thing that Shrunk does.

EDIT: Just spun my Snowmen for today. Numbers are: 2, 18, 48, 50.

I'll leave my town open while I work, so feel free to stop by if you need a number. Snowmen are below Cesar's house.

Niraj

Get pinged by Soleil as soon as I turn the game on and she asks for a coelacanth -_- I mean, I had one in storage just in case a villager asked, but come on lol

Frita put her spot right in a flower bed, lol. I forgot she was building her spot today. Oh well, place is not that bad, so I can live with it. :)

Bingo December 30th

Spree: 2
wildthing2022000: 7
kamikazekoala: 9
Roto13: 12
Chopper: 13
Chopper: 16
Chopper: 17
Spree: 18
Roto13: 20
Chopper: 28
wildthing2022000: 31
kamikazekoala: 38
wildthing2022000: 40
Roto13: 44
wildthing2022000: 47
kamikazekoala: 47
Roto13: 48
Spree: 48
Spree: 50

Roto13, I could use your 20 for bingo today. :)

Robin64

zlCfzRT_knIbOJVDhd

Finally, Gracie!

Much thanks to milkham for supplying the ninja suit to pass this one and eudaemonic for getting me through the other three.

I opened the gate and immediately closed my 3DS and walked away for some reason. :p I assume you came while I was gone?

Yes, that is correct.

But I have a new bingo card, so I would like to visit again for some numbers if it's possible? :)

Bingo December 30th

Chanser: 1
Chanser: 2
Spree: 2
wildthing2022000: 7
Chanser: 8
kamikazekoala: 9
Roto13: 12
Chopper: 13
Chopper: 16
Chopper: 17
Spree: 18