• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Dak'kon

Sorry for dashing Niraj, just didn't want to make Collete wait any longer :p

I can drop Katie off to you tomorrow or whenever she wants to go Grexeno if you want :)

Collete

Going online now.

Sorry I totally forgot.
Started cracking open pecans and lost track of time lol.
But I tried to add your friend code and kept saying it's invalid. Is that the right friend code on your profile?

Brian★;144445360 said:
does anyone have high turnip prices at their town (110 up) that I can re-visit? Planning to make a big profit.

It's only Monday. Usually the good prices come around on Wednesday and Thursday.

piggychan

I'll be on tomorrow around Noon Pacific (or anytime after) if you're free. Got busy today taking care of stuff.

sorry was out looking for a turkey crown and buying food stuff. also working that evening here in the UK.. got a few days off now but will be visiting friends and hunting down some amiibos

sorry was out looking for a turkey crown and buying food stuff. also working that evening here in the UK.. got a few days off now but will be visiting friends and hunting down some amiibos
Yeah, I ended up getting busy too. No worries. Not in a rush. I'll keep an eye out tomorrow just in case. :)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Quick question(s)

Ive been kinda wanting to get back into the game. But i havent touched my town since like 2 or 3 months after the game came out. Is shit just gonna be fucked in my town if i try to go back?

If it is fucked and i want to make a new one, do i have to go through all that tutorial stuff in the town hall again?

Thanks in advance!

Gracie Fashion Check two of four down... at this rate I'll have the final department store by Summer of 2016! I'm going to spend SO MANY BELLS when it opens!!

this mechanic is more horseshit than Buck's "sloppy sloopy" routine

Unicorn

Quick question(s)

Ive been kinda wanting to get back into the game. But i havent touched my town since like 2 or 3 months after the game came out. Is shit just gonna be fucked in my town if i try to go back?

If it is fucked and i want to make a new one, do i have to go through all that tutorial stuff in the town hall again?

Thanks in advance!
Neighbors may be gone. Flowers may be gone (what ordinance did you have?). Weeds may be around. No need for a new town.

Zing

Banned
Quick question(s)

Thanks in advance!
I ignored the game for six months. It was no big deal. Town is better than ever now.

Unicorn

I wrote down what my villagers wanted, I presume they're specific to each person's game?

Each town has 10 villager limit, but they move in and out. If a neighbor is all packed up in someone else's game you can go and talk to that villager and welcome them to your town, provided there's space in your 10 neighbor limit.

Also, you can eventually get a campsite and animals will camp to visit and you can play games to earn bells, or convince them to move in. Animals move in and out sporadically on their own accord, but more often than not they will give you a heads up that they plan on moving out - you can convince them to stay, and when you do they will always agree.

Does anyone have a spare Santa's Beard? It's all I'm missing. Meant to buy it, but my pockets were full at the time, lol.

Took me almost two full Christmas seasons but the Nooks finally had the last Jingle piece I was missing. Two days in a row.

I wrote down what my villagers wanted, I presume they're specific to each person's game?

Yes, Toy Day requests are specific to each person's game.

Does anyone have a spare Santa's Beard? It's all I'm missing. Meant to buy it, but my pockets were full at the time, lol.

The full Santa outfit required for Toy Day will be for sale in your shops tomorrow.

Each town has 10 villager limit, but they move in and out. If a neighbor is all packed up in someone else's game you can go and talk to that villager and welcome them to your town, provided there's space in your 10 neighbor limit.

Also, you can eventually get a campsite and animals will camp to visit and you can play games to earn bells, or convince them to move in. Animals move in and out sporadically on their own accord, but more often than not they will give you a heads up that they plan on moving out - you can convince them to stay, and when you do they will always agree.

I appreciate the guidance.

I was referring to toy day specifically, I wondered if their choices were universal or specific to my game.

Unicorn

I appreciate the guidance.

I was referring to toy day specifically, I wondered if their choices were universal or specific to my game.

oh, reading comprehension fail on my part. lol

I haven't seen it yet, and missed Christmas last year, but where is my festive tree and big festive tree from the OG Animal Crossing?

Dak'kon

oh, reading comprehension fail on my part. lol

I haven't seen it yet, and missed Christmas last year, but where is my festive tree and big festive tree from the OG Animal Crossing?

I have both of them if you want them?

fishfishmonkeyhat you still want my tall croakoid?

When does Jingle turn up?

I'm not sure how I feel about Toy day being in Animal Crossing. Appreciate they have to do something to coincide with Xmas but I don't know. Do they do something similar for holidays in Japan?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I just want to tell you guys that you're awesome.

So...

You're awesome.

You're pretty ok most of the time too.

When does Jingle turn up?

I'm not sure how I feel about Toy day being in Animal Crossing. Appreciate they have to do something to coincide with Xmas but I don't know. Do they do something similar for holidays in Japan?

He shows up at 6 PM I think. There are many Japan-only holidays, like Hinamatsuri, Tanabata, Obon, etc. Everyone has Toy Day.

If anyone wants to talk to my snowmen, let me know.

Collete

So...

You're awesome.

D'aww you're awesome too <3

I was trying to find Animal Crossing characters hugging as a reaction...But then good Ol' Google found this instead

Edit: Never mind I won't be mean
tumblr_static_tumblr_mgdklicwov1s0kx3so1_500.jpg

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Stay warm!

You're pretty ok most of the time too.

He shows up at 6 PM I think. There are many Japan-only holidays, like Hinamatsuri, Tanabata, Obon, etc. Everyone has Toy Day.

If anyone wants to talk to my snowmen, let me know.

I don't know what this means, but I want to talk to them.

So...

You're awesome.
You're awesome.

Everything is awesome.

Well, okay, not everything. For example, Mallary is in boxes today. TODAY OF ALL DAYS. What's confusing is that I've played this game every day recently and not once has she pinged me about moving. I've never had this happen on Toy Day so I don't know if I'm screwed with delivering all the gifts or not. Help me, GAF!

Unicorn

I was trying to find Animal Crossing characters hugging as a reaction...But then good Ol' Google found this instead

Stay warm!

Why can't the game be like this.

piggychan

Stay warm!

that pic is probably a little bit to early or a little bit too late.. XD

2013 on there but the characters on the table say new year :p

it's almost time, Jingle Jingle :p

I've already jingled, I think I gave out all the right presents. Ribbot just said thanks whilst everyone else was like "its exactly what I wanted".

I nearly had a heartattack seeing that response from that little frog plop.

Is Toy Day supposed to be the most tedious holiday for collecting? You only get one piece of furniture from Jolly - that can't be right. Not to mention I've fucked up in 3 ways - one, I haven't played for 3 months and I forgot about the gift hints all month, so now I only know what 3 villagers want. Second, I didn't play at all last December. Third, I only have 4 Jingle items in my catalog and they probably won't appear for the rest of the month. And even if everything went according to plan, it's just one holiday item a year.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Is Toy Day supposed to be the most tedious holiday for collecting? You only get one piece of furniture from Jolly - that can't be right. Not to mention I've fucked up in 3 ways - one, I haven't played for 3 months and I forgot about the gift hints all month, so now I only know what 3 villagers want. Second, I didn't play at all last December. Third, I only have 4 Jingle items in my catalog and they probably won't appear for the rest of the month. And even if everything went according to plan, it's just one holiday item a year.

Not really. You can buy the Christmas stuff in the store from December 1st to December 23rd. They're orderable too, so we could get whatever you need to you if you really wanted them. The only things you can only get from Toy Day are the Festive Wreath and Jingle's picture.

Merry Christma AC GAF!

Also you getting all the panels in Smash, Niraj =O, nicely done, I need to do some catching up to do XD, who's your main?

Elija2

I didn't bother with Toy Day this year since I already have all the holiday items and I'd rather spend the time with my actual family.

Happy holidays, CrossingGAF!

piggychan

really quick sketch in art Academy but the it's already christmas day here and I am falling behind on stuff... ah well

Happy Holidays everyone !! X X X

zlCfzSygyJojmhTind

Top Bottom