• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Well even though Mallary is in boxes, I was still able to give her her gift and one again, delivered them perfectly like last year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Toy Day AC GAF! Hope whatever holiday you celebrate is a good one!

BTW, if anyone needs the numbers 17, 20, 39, and 48, I'll only be on for 15 mins or so. Got real gifts to wrap tonight.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Merry Christma AC GAF!

Also you getting all the panels in Smash, Niraj =O, nicely done, I need to do some catching up to do XD, who's your main?

I guess Yoshi. I haven't really played any online on the Wii U version, but that's who I mostly played as on the 3DS one.

I didn't bother with Toy Day this year since I already have all the holiday items and I'd rather spend the time with my actual family.

Happy holidays, CrossingGAF!

We're your e-family though. Love us.

really quick sketch in art Academy but the it's already christmas day here and I am falling behind on stuff... ah well

Happy Holidays everyone !! X X X

Very nice!

Are you available for Snowmen, Niraj?

Yeah, I have 8, 22, 25, and 44 if you need any of those.

Elija2

We're your e-family though. Love us.

I do but I forgot to get you guys gifts so I'm just gonna awkwardly avoid showing my face here for a bit.

really quick sketch in art Academy but the it's already christmas day here and I am falling behind on stuff... ah well

Happy Holidays everyone !! X X X

zlCfzSygyJojmhTind

Sweet sketch. GAF represent!

Niraj

Merry Christmas or whatever equivalent you celebrate (or don't!) to all of you :) I'm very glad that this community has been what it has been. Wish you all the best.

Velcro Fly

Checked my streetpasses the other day to find AC was full some time in November

So no Niraj house in my plaza :(

I can't believe I actually ragequit Animal Crossing after almost 400 hours though haha

Linius

Have a merry Christmas y'all.

I saw Dandy Crocodile got a sweet handmade card from the Secret Santa gift exchange which also features Jingle! :D

Niraj

Do you know what numbers you had today and are you still around for me to drop Katie off? (or you Grexeno)

4, 11, 17, 19. I'll open anyway if you need to drop Katie off.

Got a letter from Nintendo with a top in it
top.jpg

Merry Christmas and stuff, guys!

I did Jingle last night. He was happy with my performance so I received a wreath and pic of him. If anyone needs them, let me know since I still have mine from last year. :)

Elija2

Apple is also in boxes in my town today. If anyone wants her let me know!

EDIT: Redd is also selling a legit worthy painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.

EDIT: She's gone.

So just got this game Black Friday. First Animal Crossing. Is there anyway to make clothing from the pro designs you scan from QR codes?

Not really. New Leaf is better in almost every way, plus the online doesn't work on the Wii anymore. Unless you really care about playing Animal Crossing on a console; in that case even the original Gamecube game is better.

I just fancy playing something on a home console, I have no real reason why.

Elija2

I gave Apple away to some random on Miiverse.

She said something about having Apple before but Apple moved out so now she was getting her back. I guess she went through 16 other villagers since losing Apple. That's dedication.

Zero_IYAD

Hey everyone
Happy Holidays : )

Back in August suddenly my SD Card got corrupted & I lost all my data -_-
Of course the most traumatizing thing about it is the loss of 600 hours of ACNL gameplay since the day it came out.
I thought about it alot & today I decided to restart the whole journey.
Of course there's NO WAY for me to spend the time & efforts I did before, but at least I want to be able to 'enjoy' it when I suddenly miss it or an event comes by.

So, since most of you here started your towns since the game came out, please help me cut some time & support me rebuild my game -___-
For starters:
- Tools: Extra gold or silver tools of all kinds.
- Fruit: A basket of each kind -my current native is orange-.
- Link's outfit: Because I've always been Link in the game :"(
- Money: I HATE THAT I'M ASKING, but at least help me get my home back T~T

Again, I just restarted the game & I HATE HATE HATE the feeling of loss I got.
My main street is empty, my house is a tent, NOTHING in my museum after getting almost everything, the exclusive items, the roses, the neighbors, most of the stuff I got from most of you GAFers meant so much to me & linked to certain events & memories...
I'd be thankful if you can help me with anything to cut time recreating my game.

& my single advice to all of you: BACK UP YOUR 3DS DATA WEEKLY.
COPY THE WHOLE CONTENT OF YOUR SD CARD EVERY SINGLE WEEK & KEEP IT IN A SAFE FOLDER IN YOUR LAPTOP OR HARD DISK.
The feeling of losing countless hours of gaming is horrible & I still can't get over it -__-

Hey everyone

Of course the most traumatizing thing about it is the loss of 600 hours of ACNL gameplay since the day it came out.
Of course there's NO WAY for me to spend the time & efforts I did before, but at least I want to be able to 'enjoy' it when I suddenly miss it or an event comes by.

So, since most of you here started your towns since the game came out, please help me cut some time & support me rebuild my game -___-
For starters:

My main street is empty, my house is a tent, NOTHING in my museum after getting almost everything, the exclusive items, the roses, the neighbors, most of the stuff I got from most of you GAFers meant so much to me & linked to certain events & memories...
I'd be thankful if you can help me with anything to cut time recreating my game.

COPY THE WHOLE CONTENT OF YOUR SD CARD EVERY SINGLE WEEK & KEEP IT IN A SAFE FOLDER IN YOUR LAPTOP OR HARD DISK.
The feeling of losing countless hours of gaming is horrible & I still can't get over it -__-

Wow that sucks, but welcome back!

I'll see what I can scrounge up and I know I have plenty of paintings & statues to give you.

Let me know when you will be free and I'll drop some over.

Hey everyone

For starters:

I'm missing something, doesn't the game save data on the cartridge?

Zero_IYAD

Wow that sucks, but welcome back!

I'll see what I can scrounge up and I know I have plenty of paintings & statues to give you.

Let me know when you will be free and I'll drop some over.
I'm available now : )
You don't have to bother with so much items, for starters building my collection of tools, planting the fruits & some cash for the loan shark will do.
I'm missing something, doesn't the game save data on the cartridge?
Digital version.
Everything goes away if the SD Card dies.

Dak'kon

Ok I'm back Dak'kon let's do this!

Also still need gyroids.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/Ihz2vDpfHa

I think we're mostly on at different times as you posted this at 3 a.m. for me. I'm mostly on during the evenings GMT but can also be on during the day if I'm not working, so let me know if you're around.

I'm available now : )
You don't have to bother with so much items, for starters building my collection of tools, planting the fruits & some cash for the loan shark will do.

Digital version.
Everything goes away if the SD Card dies.

I don't know how backing up stuff on your SD card works as all my games are physical, but I didn't think you could backup your ACNL save as it creates a key every time you save and then checks if your save is the latest save file when you load?

I should have some of the stuff you wanted - all the fruit, Link's outfit, silver tools etc. but no spare money :(

I'm around now if you wanted me to come over.

Zero_IYAD

I don't know how backing up stuff on your SD card works as all my games are physical, but I didn't think you could backup your ACNL save as it creates a key every time you save and then checks if your save is the latest save file when you load?

I should have some of the stuff you wanted - all the fruit, Link's outfit, silver tools etc. but no spare money :(

I'm around now if you wanted me to come over.
After asking around when I lost the data, seems like making a copy of the WHOLE contents of your SD protects everything you just mentioned.

Sure, you'd be a great help..
Here's my FC: 2406-5158-6932

Dak'kon

After asking around when I lost the data, seems like making a copy of the WHOLE contents of your SD protects everything you just mentioned.

Sure, you'd be a great help..
Here's my FC: 2406-5158-6932

Ah cool. My FC is in my profile. It turns out I don't have the Hero Boots for some reason but I have the rest. I'm just grabbing everything and I'll head over in a sec.

Edit: Did you want tropical fruit as well?

Zero_IYAD

Ah cool. My FC is in my profile. It turns out I don't have the Hero Boots for some reason but I have the rest. I'm just grabbing everything and I'll head over in a sec.

Edit: Did you want tropical fruit as well?
Yes please.
& gates'll be open in minutes ^_^

Top Bottom