• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Zero_IYAD

Thankful to you guys : )

Well, I'll start by planting fruit, fishing & catching a few bugs.
Still missing Link's boots if anyone can help me grab those.

Hmmm, I guess that's it.. I have to be patient & start building the town all over again.
Cash will always help me tho, I'd really appreciate it if I can get my house loans done with fast.

Edit: Refresh my memory..
Planting trees doesn't require watering right? only flowers?
Also I can only plant perfect fruit of my native ones, right?

Edit 2: Also need a silver watering can if any spares are available.
Of course IF anyone has extra golden items that'd be superb :D

Edit 3: Kill me when Niraj see my current state xD

Dak'kon

Thankful to you guys : )

Well, I'll start by planting fruit, fishing & catching a few bugs.
Still missing Link's boots if anyone can help me grab those.

Hmmm, I guess that's it.. I have to be patient & start building the town all over again.
Cash will always help me tho, I'd really appreciate it if I can get my house loans done with fast.

Edit: Refresh my memory..
Planting trees doesn't require watering right? only flowers?

You only need to water flowers to stop them from wilting or to revive them if they have already wilted. It can also help you breed/create hybrids. So you don't need to water anything when you plant it, and only flowers if you don't want them dying (and having the beautiful ordinance removes the need to water at all).

And yes you can only plant perfect fruit of your native kind. I gave you some perfect cherries to give to your villagers when they ask for fruit or perfect fruit as it will raise their friendship level quicker and make it more likely to give you new pieces of furniture/their pictures.

Zero_IYAD

And yes you can only plant perfect fruit of your native kind. I gave you some perfect cherries to give to your villagers when they ask for fruit or perfect fruit as it will raise their friendship level quicker and make it more likely to give you new pieces of furniture/their pictures.
I played the game for a whole year & never knew that!

Of course IF anyone has extra golden items that'd be superb :D
Just an opinion but I think there's more satisfaction when you earn your gold items. :)

---

On another note... why did I think it was a good idea to buy turnips this week? Ugh. 49 today. I need to go out soon for a bit but if anyone has something decent and would let me come over to in a while, it'd be appreciated.

I did catch Moe attempting to make moving plans yesterday and I put a stop to that quickly.

Zero_IYAD

Just an opinion but I think there's more satisfaction when you earn your gold items. :)
Believe me it's fun the 1st time, not the 2nd :"(
Specially stuff that keep on breaking constantly like axes, gold one was just perfect.
Nothing will ever make me satisfied, I lost 600 hours of gameplay you know T~T

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Zero, let me know what you still need and I'll help you out if I can. Just got back home.

Zero_IYAD

^
Dude did you read the whole thing -___-
I HATE Nintendo's stupid storage process.
No cloud no crap nothing.

Yeah, still here..
Looking for the boots, diving suit & whatever you can spare.
Am here for the upcoming few hours, so keep me updated.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
^
Dude did you read the whole thing -___-
I HATE Nintendo's stupid storage process.
No cloud no crap nothing.

Yeah, still here..
Looking for the boots, diving suit & whatever you can spare.
Am here for the upcoming few hours, so keep me updated.

I don't think I have any extra boots or a diving suit, but I can give you bells if that works.

Zero_IYAD

@Niraj: Really anything works.
Bells I guess are the best for the long run since am planning to at least finish paying all the house loans.

@Keoni: Yup, we're friends.

My gates are open guys.
You're all most welcome.

LoL Keoni! that was so fast!
Are you coming back xD ?

That's all I have to offer for now. I'm not sure what else is in my storage but I'll look around. Are you in need of new villagers or something? Phil the Ostrich is planning to move on the 31st if you wanted a smug.

Zero_IYAD

That's all I have to offer for now. I'm not sure what else is in my storage but I'll look around. Are you in need of new villagers or something? Phil the Ostrich is planning to move on the 31st if you wanted a smug.
I'll check the natures of my villagers & come back to you.
But I guess they are the least I need for now.

I still need Link's boots, a diving suit & a few seeds if you have any.
Thank you so much for all what you brought :")

Zero_IYAD

So guess that ends it for today : )
Seriously I was so creeped out by the idea of restarting the game & you guys made it so welcoming.
Thank you all for understanding & for all the stuff you gave me.

Guess it's up to time now to progress slowly & build up what's gone.
I still need Links boots, a diving suit & a few Bamboo seeds.
Guess these are the most needed now, so please keep me in mind if you get an extra of any of them.

Had to rewatch the Animal Crossing movie again as a neat end to X-mas day.
I keep forgetting to get this. Where'd you import it from?

Hope everyone had a good Christmas (and Toy Day). I got more than I expected.

And Zero, I'll add you to but I won't be able to help you with anything until tomorrow if you're on.

I keep forgetting to get this. Where'd you import it from?

Hope everyone had a good Christmas (and Toy Day). I got more than I expected.

And Zero, I'll add you to but I won't be able to help you with anything until tomorrow if you're on.

I found a group that subbed the film as it was never released in English. However, the movie is also available in parts on Youtube.

Dak'kon

What about now?

I'm on now, you still around?

Zero: Sorry, I gave you the silver axe in case you wanted to make patterned stumps but forgot to say. I don't have a spare Golden Axe but have a regular one if you still need to cut down a few trees. Also have three bamboo shoots if you need those and can also try and get a wetsuit if you need one?

Yeah I been heavy trading on reddit for them in the interim.

If you open up now I can give you the bundle now and you can just check the list when you get some.

Zero_IYAD

sorry for being short, playing dota 2 at the minute. hopefully that gets you up on your feet.
Thank you, that was plenty : )
I'm in a totally different time zone so I can't pinpoint the time difference..
It's 2:30 PM here.
I'll add you & we can meet up anytime you're free : )
Zero: Sorry, I gave you the silver axe in case you wanted to make patterned stumps but forgot to say. I don't have a spare Golden Axe but have a regular one if you still need to cut down a few trees. Also have three bamboo shoots if you need those and can also try and get a wetsuit if you need one?
Nah, that's my bad forgetting that much even tho I played for a whole year before ^^"
Can't remember if regular axes break too or not, either way I'll accept it if you have any ^_^
& yes, I wrote last night I still need bamboo seeds, a diving suit & Link's boots.
I'll be thankful if you can get me any.

I'll be around for for the upcoming 3-4 hours.
I'll disappear for the upcoming 5 days, flying to Dubai to spend the New Years.

Dak'kon

Nah, that's my bad forgetting that much even tho I played for a whole year before ^^"
Can't remember if regular axes break too or not, either way I'll accept it if you have any ^_^
& yes, I wrote last night I still need bamboo seeds, a diving suit & Link's boots.
I'll be thankful if you can get me any.

I'll be around for for the upcoming 3-4 hours.
I'll disappear for the upcoming 5 days, flying to Dubai to spend the New Years.

Lucky you :p

I'm just island hopping at the moment (while trying to tidy up Christmas mess) to find a wetsuit. Regular axes break... I think it's after like 8 trees... so just keep buying them whenever they're on sale till you get the Golden Axe. I'm looking out for any extra silver axes as well. I'll let you know when I'm ready to drop off.

Zero_IYAD

Lucky you :p

I'm just island hopping at the moment (while trying to tidy up Christmas mess) to find a wetsuit. Regular axes break... I think it's after like 8 trees... so just keep buying them whenever they're on sale till you get the Golden Axe. I'm looking out for any extra silver axes as well. I'll let you know when I'm ready to drop off.
Thanks as always ^_^
I'll check the topic every now & then to see once you're ready.
I'll be happy to pick your extra Christmassy items too, I used to have a room in my previous town of all Snowmam-items.
I tried collecting some yesterday too, but man! the pain is real xD

Dak'kon

Haha, I meant tidying up in real life... there's still presents and crap everywhere ^_^;

I found a wetsuit so I'll bring it over with the bamboo and axe if you're ready?

Top Bottom