• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

SuperSah

Banned
I swear I remember in older AC games when it came to the 'snowstorm' day, the entire day's weather was snow.

Did it change? I can't remember how it was the last time it came round.

piggychan

#43 Sprocket in the camping grounds.
WVW69j33yRk3336zeG

stadium wall
backyard lawn
big amp
double-neck guitar
electric bass
floor light
floor monitor
silver mic
sound mixer
synthesizer

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I swear I remember in older AC games when it came to the 'snowstorm' day, the entire day's weather was snow.

Did it change? I can't remember how it was the last time it came round.

Might be due to the fishing tournament? Not sure.

Robin64

top_0002cis15.png

Snow has settled! Which is amusing because it didn't snow at all. Yesterday was entirely clear, and it was still clear at 5:59am this morning. As soon as it transitioned over to 6:00am, boom, there was snow on the ground. I think the Fishing Tourney messed up the transition a little, heh.

Persona7

Banned
As far as I know it does, but it isn't in stores yet? The boxart is just the Nintendo Selects version with some neon orange "Welcome amiibo" version flares on it.

A quick Google search turned this up, but no idea if this shop is legit, I would hesitate to order from them: B&H

Amazon still seems to have stock of the normal Selects version, I imagine most big box retailers are trying to sell their old copies first.

The website said it was releasing on December 2nd but that never happened and now it says December 5th which also never happened. Target has been completely out of stock since late november and Amazon was also out of stock completely the past few days. I am guessing they delayed it because of that new 1.5 update that fixes a few minor issues?

javadoze

In the midst of my search for a 3DS, I get yet another WiiU from a fortune cookie
ironically just as I sold off my actual one in real life.

Also, I accidentally made Fuchsia move out of my town (she mentioned moving to a town with Turf Wars, was that added after the update?), but at least I got her pic in her farewell letter...

New Leaf has really been an emotional rollercoaster for me lately.

Frogstep

How many newcomers still need the Bingo furniture? I'd be glad to help out by making the big snowmen for numbers. Still gotta get that gold visitors badge too. :p

Niraj

How many newcomers still need the Bingo furniture? I'd be glad to help out by making the big snowmen for numbers. Still gotta get that gold visitors badge too. :p

Just to add to this, happy to build snowmen as well. I built a snowman today but forgot to mention it here ._.

Niraj

I finally had some time and added you Niraj. I'm not removing your old FC as a reminder that even the mighty fall.

lol cool man. Let me know if the old me is ever online :p I'll order the rococo stuff now, so just let me know sometime this week maybe when you're free and I'll get it to you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK, seems I misremembered.

While you can have four Snowmen at once, they reset their numbers daily. So I have 42 no more and today's number is 35.

Niraj

I have two snowmen whose numbers haven't been set yet, let me know if you are interested.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Today's numbders are 35 and 47.

Also, balloons are even better than we realised. Not only do they give items outside of balloon furniture, but today I got some cornstalks, a Harv exclusive item!

So yeah, double check your prize item before you sell off something rare by mistake.

Westraid

My snowman has #29 today. Tried to make a Snowmam to get my Snow Bunny but I accidentally made a Snowboy instead. :(

tumblr_oi34w9cC5B1sv1iwgo1_500.png

Also got Stella camping over in case anyone wants to get any of her items. ♡

pHand

I got prompted for an update today. Do we have any idea what it's got? Just stability stuff?

Patch notes:

- This patch addresses a 004-6006 error that can occur when receiving downloadable items.
- Other small adjustments have been made to improve the overall game experience.

scamander

Banned
Today's numbers are 3 and 49 in my town. :)

Well I could open up, but I don't know your FC.

True, lol.^^ Well, I was already in bed when you posted anyway, but maybe next time. :)
My FC is 2750-1135-2111 btw, what's yours?

Rolled up another snowman and got 2 for that one. Other snowman isn't number rolled yet. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Could use that as well, but concluding from the time you posted, you're probably from the Americas and in bed by now, lol.

I swear, if I get another SS Dolphin... this has to be the fifth one.

I'm only three or four fossils away from completing all of that in the Museum! Super stoked.

Side note, I'm working on my underground garage, is there anyone out there that sells an 'asphalt' sort of flooring?

Niraj

Don't forget to talk to your villagers so you know what items to give them on Toy Day. There are two parts to each gift: color and type of item.

Have 3 snowmen if anyone would like to try their luck with spinning the numbers.

What are these 'todays' numbers people are talking about?

Snowman bingo numbers

LoveCake

Don't forget to talk to your villagers so you know what items to give them on Toy Day. There are two parts to each gift: color and type of item.

Have 3 snowmen if anyone would like to try their luck with spinning the numbers.

Snowman bingo numbers

Snowman bingo?

I haven't yet been able to build one, I have stuff all over that I can hardly get the snowballs in one place :(

Niraj

LoveCake

Yes, when you build a perfect snowman you can get a bingo card, and then the snowman will roll a number that may or may not be on your card, and you can get another number each day. When you get a bingo you get one of these items (aside from the paper): http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=snowman&interior=&fashion=

Thank you, I have had a look about and read up on it, has this been a thing since the game was originally released? I have never had one of these bingo cards at all (only just found out about them).

Niraj

Thank you, I have had a look about and read up on it, has this been a thing since the game was originally released? I have never had one of these bingo cards at all (only just found out about them).

Yeah, always been there.

Unicorn

Just bought a couple amiibo and 5 packs of cards to give as gifts. Really, I just want to use them too.

Are the RV series of cards the only one that work with New Leaf? Wanna make sure before I buy other packs. Snagged two Kappn amiibo on clearance at gamestop. One for me and the other and Celeste for a friend as a present.

Niraj

Just bought a couple amiibo and 5 packs of cards to give as gifts. Really, I just want to use them too.

Are the RV series of cards the only one that work with New Leaf? Wanna make sure before I buy other packs. Snagged two Kappn amiibo on clearance at gamestop. One for me and the other and Celeste for a friend as a present.

You can use the other cards too, but I think they just allow you to invite that villager into your town. They won't show up in your campground or anything like that.

The RV series of cards are the only ones that allow the villager's RVs into the campsite, but all Amiibo cards allow you to have them move in or the ability to ask them for a gift or their portrait via the magic lamp.

Top Bottom